Ummm Hogg homies wtf???

Ummm Hogg homies wtf???

/our guy/ is looking a little too lean, is he alright?

Attached: 1642026368430.png (675x900, 717.64K)

lmfao

Did he join some sort of burning man-cult?

this is what a lack of school shootings does to a nigga

his calves are hencher than his thighs. amazing

Yeesh look at his hairline at 21. How retards don't see how their eating effects them. If I looked at myself in the mirror and say him I'd immediately make a streak and lift heavy (5lb dumbells in his case"

Attached: roastierekt.webm (848x480, 1.03M)

Didn’t David Bowie wear that outfit once?

Fake and gay

why am I not surprised?

He looks like a cave painting, kek

fpbp

He's low T

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 68.56K)

>girl gets first lesson in a man's strength

fuck off with your faggot eceleb. nobody know him

Keep in mind he was like 25 while pretending to be in highschool....and his dad, totally by cohencidence, just happens to be a fed ...and Captcha seems to think he's Satan

Attached: Screenshots_2022-01-31-08-40-57.png (720x1464, 296.87K)

This is the look of the man who has been slaying so much puss it changed his brain permanently. He tore through so much prime teen vag he got himself damn near retarded. I'm serious, this is how that shit look. For some reason, when a man can pretty much nail a different chick every day of the week, and all his life is just a string of new passionate moments, it makes him start acting fruity, believing in astrology and shit like that. Why do you think rock stars were always on the verge of looking like crossdressers? That's the reason

we got too cocky Daisy bros

Attached: HOGG.jpg (472x461, 28.01K)

Love this WebM...."Waaaah Waaaah A taste of my own medicine! It's not fair, you're supposed to let me physically assault your face!!!"

Holy shit, he's gonna transition!

Alright, this thread is onto something; these faggots wouldn't let me post a fucking s-post about Mnarch Prgrmming or Lngly

Everyone repost this on fagberg or wherever he posts and congratulate him on transitioning

Langley
Mockingbird asset
Monarch programming

Yeah, sad it cuts at the best part

Attached: 858575443331.webm (960x540, 2.93M)

What a dyel faggot.

I would rail the SHIT out of Daisy Hogg.

Lol!!! Wtf is that!