The Antivaxxer Manifesto

pastebin.com/jJpMqNpP
The madman actually did it. Exposed the entire mRNA scam. He even named the jew.

Attached: 1642035675413.jpg (640x640, 57.53K)

i like

I want to get her pregnant.

How girl get pregant?

I liked this part:
>In your fear and uncertainty it will be tempting to put your trust in some person or group who emerges and claims to have a "way out", which will involve sacrificing some of your liberty. You must resist this urge. These self‑proclaimed saviors may appear in many forms, under any number of banners: "intellectuals", "influential people", "progressive thinkers", "billionaires", "the UN", "the EU", "self‑selected multinational coalition", "global leaders", "world governments", "radicals", "revolutionaries" or some combination of these. They may appear charismatic. They may appear to have your best interests at heart. They may stand united, arm‑in‑arm, proclaiming "We know the way forward", advancing some form of "people's revolution" or "global reset" where "you will be in charge", hawking various "‑isms" and promises of a better tomorrow. These people are not your friends. They are not to be trusted. They are the same global banking elites using the same fear tactics, shilling the same magic potions and snake oils as always. They want only one thing: power.

how is babby born

I wonder what her tight aztec cunny felt like when she was ten.
I wonder what it felt like for her to fight back, only to be overpowered by the massive frame of a world conquering white man, his 9 inch cock sinking deeper with each thrust until he was balls deep. Her eyes slowly losing motor function, then her arms and legs until light grasping at her disney princess sheets is all she can manage as the throes of orgasm rewrite her entire being.
The shows, toys and hobbies she had before no longer matter, she forgets about her family and boys in school as her body realizes it was born to take sperm and give birth to the spawn of this superior man.
I wonder what it would feel like to lean over and whisper 'your a mother now' as I mercilessly thrusted with finality, unloading 200-500 mL into her frame, a twitch in her lower stomach as her fallopian tubes are overpowered engraving deep in her soul that she had been inseminated.
I wonder what it would feel like to fuck her 5 younger sisters and every cousin in front of her, my growing army of breeding cunny holding them down, blank eyed with smiles as they say 'don't worry, this is what we were born for. This is why daddy risked everything to come here. So we could give birth to this man's seed.'

I'm just not gonna take it, that's all

Attached: 16 color.png (443x417, 116.22K)

I imagine it would feel pretty good

Attached: 1642285172545.jpg (976x722, 137.83K)

Spread ass, show butthole

Wtf I didn't know they had elephants in the Ukraine

Who this?

Interesting reading so far, user. I'm just commenting while I finish it to not let the thread get archived yet.

Literally who?
Also written by an amateur with no writing experience. For example
>”The problem is that…”
This phrase can be left out entirely and is a hallmark of a novice. Obviously you’re discussing what the problem is.

I’m not saying this person (whomever he is) is wrong.

Attached: 8DCE264B-EBAB-45C4-9470-856901073EEF.jpg (740x980, 567.95K)

"There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it."
– Aldous Huxley

"The surest way to work up a crusade in favor of some good cause is to promise people they will have a chance of maltreating someone. To be able to destroy with good conscience, to be able to behave badly and call your bad behavior 'righteous indignation' — this is the height of psychological luxury, the most delicious of moral treats."
– Aldous Huxley

To the unvaccinated: Godspeed, brothers and sisters. We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

To the vaccinated: On behalf of the unvaccinated: good luck to you. Your prior programming through mainstream media, social science faculties and censored social media echo chambers will ease your transition into membership of the servant or "cattle" class. Try not to place too much blame on world leaders, elected officials and other unwitting participants who were "just following orders", they were simply pawns in a much greater scheme. Take comfort in the fact there will be very little difference between your previous life as a debt‑slave and now, except that for you there can be no escape.

"You'll own nothing. And you'll be happy."
– Klaus Schwab

>pepe
I don't think this is real, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was

where babby com from

the penis

>by Winston Smith
A manifesto without a terrorism but boomer tier orwell references

no thanks user

Not all manifestos need a terrorist. Think about Mitchell Heisman.

Also, some of those Orwell references are really spot on:

> "Real power is achieved when the ruling class controls the material essentials of life, granting and withholding them from the masses as if they were privileges."
– George Orwell

I've got muh 2 jabs and a booster - I just caught the coof - AMA

Currently truckers are witholding them from the masses top kek so much for the elites.

bros... i don't feel too good about this

>Mitchell Heisman.
never heard of her.

I want that roastie slut to release a massive steamy fart on my fucking face.

its hapooning

Attached: 358.png (800x600, 261.39K)