The difference between Japan and China

Chinks will never build a modernized country and a proper surveillance state, because of their concept "chabuduo", which means "good enough". This means that Chinks are often indifferent, careless, leave public things in shabby state.

Nippons on the other hand subscribe to "kaizen". This is why trains in Nippon travel with less than a minute of delay and why Nips have so many suicide rates compared to the Chinese, who tolerate 10-15 minutes delays.

Notice also that Japan is capital independent, whereas China still relies on foreign capital in their country.

They are simply not the same culture, even Chinese language belongs to a common family with Indochina rather than Korea or Nippon.

Attached: proxy-image (5).png (1200x448, 156.45K)

> My bugs are better than your bugs.
Why does so much glownigger shit come from Polish flags?

The fall of the Japanese is almost identical to the fall of the White man. They are experiencing all the same social decay as the West. Tragic.

>Why does so much glownigger shit come from Polish flags??!!

Attached: 1623199410570.jpg (787x787, 42.89K)

NATO be coping

Show penis hat Anton

>This is why trains in Nippon travel with less than a minute of delay
>Nippon

Attached: kensama.jpg (600x800, 55.05K)

tell your manager this is too vague of a topic to get traction here and you are better focussing on something less vague and unknown.
i am surprised it passed your shill content committee.
positing that chinese are indifferent, careless, leave public things in shabby state due to chabuduo being a mindset is not backed up with anything and is not really correct. they are like that because they are in need of an authority to tell them to do something and have ran out of concentration not because they have decided it is 'good enough'

Same for us Koreans. The CIA is a bitch.

>they are like that
This is no longer the early 2000's China. Chinese cities are actually quite well taken care of.

First flag australian flag checked

Negligence and corruption are adaptation to life as a slave under a dictatorship. A totalitarian regime in a nation of perfectionists is a high speed ride to hell.

rapesex rapesex

>Japan
Most of their achievements are pretty much an improvement over what America and Europe have achieved. And while I fully admit it's worthy of praises, I must say that the Japanese culture is too conservative to try truly venturing out into new things and innovate on their own. It's one of their biggest weaknesses.
For example, they still use stamps and papers instead of digitalized documents or even personal signatures.
>China
The Chinese culture is centered around exacting revenge on the Anglos. This is not an exaggeration because they are devoid of any solid pre existing culture due to the cultural revolution and 5000 years of race mixing and muttification with myriads of minorities that lives/lived there. Their schools and colleges actively discuss unequal treaties, Opium War, why the European Miracle happened while Asia degressed, etc. Their recent achievements, frankly, are almost always about showing off. Fancy robots, big cities, trains, stealth jets, aircraft carriers and hypersonic missiles. And half of the things I've mentioned are designed to counter America. And by "showing off", your 差不多 argument is correct. Visit any non major city and you can see things falling apart. Rampant corruption and dirty streets. Places where foreigners don't go. Less English signs. Less business opportunities to ensure only the Chinese know.

>Visit any non major city and you can see things falling apart.
Yes. Chinese simply can't be a modernized bourgeois society like Japan. This is why there is something likeable in Chinese.

F
Can't believe he's been gone for over a decade.

Meh both attitudes have their place and applicable situation

>This is why trains in Nippon travel with less than a minute of delay
>Most of their achievements are pretty much an improvement over what America and Europe have achieved.
>I must say that the Japanese culture is too conservative
lmao

Attached: 1620150131916.jpg (1800x1200, 495.45K)

Nips have soul whilst chinos do not. It was probably a gift from their jomon ancestors.

Japanification is a thing
over abundance has no purpose, decadence results in death and population collapse every time
equilibrium will return eventually, we're just beginning the bust death spiral after an artificially prolonged boom cycle
don't worry about it, life went on before it'll continue again now, RIP to all the ones that won't make it

Sounds like the startup culture in america now that it's full of nothing but poojeets, koreans and Israeli criminals.