Deny literally all health care to unvaccinated...

>deny literally all health care to unvaccinated, regardless of whether it's even related to covid (essentially indirect extermination)
>"SEE! THE UNVACCINATED ARE DYING"

Is it gonna get to the point where if you get hit by a car, or stabbed by a nigger, or whatever
they won't even send an EMT to you if you're unvaxxed and just let you bleed out in the street?

web.archive.org/web/20220131144858/https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/covid-vaccine-refusal-removes-boston-patient-heart-transplant-waitlist-it-ncna1288226

Attached: Capture.png (875x955, 750.21K)

I just don't give a shit anymore
I can't take it.

>compassionate care
heh

>as it should.
And that's a good thing!
Remember these people want you dead and your family raped

All unvaxed people should remove themselves from donor lists; blood, organs, everything.

fuck pharma fuck doctors complacent

>As it should
Kill the kike that wrote this.

Also, keep in mind that these same people would foam at the mouth if one were to suggest
denying morbidly obese people treatment, even for stuff they caused like diabetes, heart disease, etc.

> As it should.
Thanks for telling me what to think, i wouldn't have known otherwise.

Attached: 1586899160423s.jpg (250x140, 4.27K)

>likely to live longer and better

Just that statement alone means they shouldn't be giving donated organs to the vaccinated because the VACCINATED ARE FUCKING DYING YOU ABSOLUTE FUCKING COVIDIOTS.

Then why are they giving organs to niggers that immediately go back to their ghettos only to die in a shootout at KFC with their rival gang?

Attached: SmartSelect_20220131-101249_Clover.jpg (1138x82, 43.86K)

I removed my self from the organ donor list, if you were dumb enough to put your name on it (like me) I suggest you do the same

Don't worry, were doing something to put an end to this shit. One province has already reverted course, and I suspect the rest of western canada at least will follow shortly.

The tyranny ends here.

Attached: 1643587331093.png (3298x1163, 346.72K)

> says a fat woman
You can't make this up

Can we also deny health care to morbidly obese people, drug addicts, and prostitutes?

by this logic, we shouldn't waste any scarce lifesaving resources on the unvaccinated.
Unvaccianted households should be taken off 911 call lists, we shouldn't waste police and ambulance resources when they could be used to improve the response time for those who are actually vaccinated.
If they die, they die.

it's been murder all along dude

Attached: 1605935387684.jpg (1664x1078, 122.33K)

I think these stories are fake personally. If someone sentenced me to death I'd be coming back with a gun and taking them with me. The fact this never happens, not even once, leaves me very suspicious.

to be fair they do live like rats

Attached: Capture.png (1506x620, 123.08K)

Idgaf if they take me off the response list or not. I don’t need them to shoot any home intruders for me, that’s what my AR is for.

This

nothing is as petty and wicked as a woman given power

>as it should
great journalism bros.

they are only this bold because they can hide behind anonymity. These article writers need to be exposed and highlighted, so people know who they live around and who want them dead. Let them tell this to people's faces and se how it goes for them/

these are the 2 smug fucks who wrote this.

Attached: vgtr.png (875x955, 622.86K)

The purpose of western governmemts is to take half your income at gunpoint then give it to niggers so they overdose on corn syrup and get more of your money in hospital while any leftover money is used to brainwash your children into castrating themselves and supporting satanic servitude to pedophiles.
That's it. That's all it does.
And you won't do shit but cry online.

the patients and families are probably lied to or blasted with a bunch of jargon they can't process.
only after the fact do these stories get published as to make an example out of them

Being told you're going to kill me because I didn't want an untested medication can't be lost in jargon. You've been removed from the donor list for your failing heart is pretty straight forward. So yeah, I think this shit is fake.

This DESU. In Terraria

i still dont think that lack of shooting sprees over this stuff indicates that its fake
the dude they're talking about is bedridden and his family is probably just trying to hang on to what little they now have left.
remember, even among the unvaccinated normies, very few think like people on here do

Why would you call 911 anyway if that were the case?