Arranged marriage

So a friend bought a house that needed some work on it and i was helping him for a while now. Guy has a large family, many kids.

I am almost thirty. One evening after a barbecue while talking and him teasing me as usual how im not married, what am i waiting for, family is the best thing that could happen to me in my life etc. he strait up asked me to marry his daughter, sixteen, who was always extremely friendly towards me and i was kinda fond of her. Apparently she asked him to propose it to me. He told her im a good guy, honest, i have my own house and he has no objection to this. Sixteen is legal marrying age where i live.

I never go to nightclubs, i always despised hookup, one night stand culture, i am a virgin because all that degenerate lifestyle never seemed right to me and never wanted to chase whores at bars. My life was always some work and all free time spent on a computer, video games, movies. I pretty much accepted that i will never meet a traditional girl and will die alone.

Is this God throwing me a chance of happy family life? Should i do it?

Attached: 1547326504685.jpg (1820x1024, 427.3K)

and then everyone clapped
marriage is gay

If you have to ask pol you’re a beta and don’t deserve her. Take a fucking guess genius, stop being a pussy and do it. Also, start lifting heavy weights you gigantic faggot

Show flag, shitskin.

I would've accepted right then & there.

Attached: THIS_website_2-1800x870.jpg (1800x870, 67.11K)

Brah if that ain’t a sign from god it’s time for you settle down idk what is. I also doubt you will get another oppoilurtunity like this ever again.. worst case scenario he’s a psychopath and she divorces you and takes half your assets but you don’t seem like the guy to really Care much about that cause you got savings. So go fo rit

heh.. yeh user marry her, protect her, show her the world, live an amazing life together.

go for it. Having sex isnt even difficult.
With a 16 year old it will be super easy, you'll get a constant raging erection and she'll be delighted.

Attached: 1643378927968.jpg (360x332, 27.45K)

Absolutely. Seize it with both hands.
Live long and prosper.
God is smiling on you, my friend.

saved.

>should I marry a 16 year old when I'm a 30 year old virgin man?
>1 post by this id
>inb4 300 replies

Attached: 20160812_184533 - Copy.jpg (1512x2016, 1.01M)

This is a fake story. Weirder things have happened but mostly likely you’re posting it because you have a fetish for teens (hebophilia) and you’re getting off to pretending.

A 30 year old marrying a 16 year old with parents’ permission is fine imo but usually a bad idea. But it can work

But again this is probably fake

>he took the bait

Attached: laughs-in-german-32691de396.jpg (700x394, 310.82K)

He is a good friend who i known for long time, hence me volunteering to help him with house repairs.
"Divorce rapes" are not something that happens where i live, its just not the culture. If once married people separated and its not for extremely good reason they would be shamed out of their families, probably society.

show flag.

Attached: m3r5n7xBHGGY1NcFrQ_fZ31NKSN2Ccf2vZ3Lt6S0jvE.jpg (808x767, 233.27K)

I married a woman that was much younger then me at the time.
I would not have done it if she wasn’t of a certain personality.
She wanted to spend her life as a wife, a mother and to dedicate herself to God.
Her family and my family were supportive and that is important too.
If you do this you should spend a few years courting her and planning.
You have to be prepared to take care of a family now.
Good luck user.

>She wanted to spend her life as a wife
Same. She was raised good by her parents.
>courting her
Wouldn't know where to begin with that. Kinda autist when it comes to courting. I like to go to nature hikes. I guess i could do that with her. Good opportunity to talk.

Is she hot?

Kinda did, after some hesitation said i am opened to the idea. Father interrupted and told me to think about it, changed the subject.

Change to my super easy lifestyle of just vidya would be a great sacrifice on my part. Of course as mentioned i would have lot of responsibilities to earn money, to get a "real" job now. That means labor, hard work.

This
I'm always surprised at how the same bait works every time

Super cute, friendly, kinda shy.