Jordan Peterson

How do people not see this guy for the crypto jew marxist he is?

Attached: 22.jpg (700x700, 61.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SGvjeg4Agvo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wash your anus

can't expect much from kike lovers

Go clean your ass and buy my book.

Attached: judenstein.jpg (634x784, 208.21K)

hes worse, hes a libtard who openly says his role is to stop people from becoming nationalists and stay being inefectual conservatives

checked

99% of people are braindead, what do you expect?

yeesh

Attached: 1634264191447.jpg (798x644, 41.03K)

I thought most people did after 2017.

He has 0 theological knowledge. Absolutely no groundwork to talk about anything related to religion.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6_ESSfyiYE
The culture/psychology thing, whatever. But whenever he dives into religion he ends up looking like an utter retard.

What happened in 2017?

Checked and everyone does except your typical lolbert muricans and cuckservatives.

jews

jews

hes such a crybaby lol

There are easy ways to realize that he is not someone you should trust or listen to.

But there is no way to tell you how because if people like him knew how he got found out as an dishonest person, then he could easily change himself enough to not be detected.

I also don't talk about his looks, religion, or other stuff. A concept that reveals dishonest and manipulative people never looks at anything on the survace.

Simply put, with an easy test you will always know who you should and shouldn't trust and the only important part is to never tell them the secret concept. There is nothing more powerful against those people than making it impossible for them to know how they judge you.

If you aren't fooled by their dress, looks, and tone, and if even their words can't fool you, they have lost until they know your secret concept of identifying liars.

His political takes where more clear I would say, and not really alined to people on the right, like race, and nationalism. I’ve only met one person who listens to Peterson.

this

Checked and thread/

Attached: checkem.jpg (248x249, 10.84K)

Quads don’t lie. His Bool, Twelve Rules, spells it out in plain language in the first ten pages: he was scouted by Jewish media moguls to act as a rodeo clown for disenfranchised white males.

And they state this in the Open. Anyone still enamoured with this literal Pied Piper is a retard and Not Going to Make It.

Also he weasels his way out of acknowledging pic related whenever asked, but beats the drum about Solzhenitsyn regularly. The guy is a Shabbos quisling and a traitor to his people.

Attached: 7AA63F19-3C60-4BD2-B81A-67121F27635D.png (640x360, 348.07K)

Ah yes, Peterson is back in the spotlight making headway so of course the "Juden Petersberg" threads have to start right back up again.

I have a friwnd who is a liberal (in a Hungarian sense) and worships him.
I used to be a fan as well, I mean his message about pulling your shit together and becoming a better man is a good message.
But he loses when it comes ro the meta, he would never name the real culprits behind the downfall of our civilization.

He stays in the safe lane of cuckservatism and normies do the same.
Opening your eyes to truth is hard lime hell, takes a lot of time and "unlearning" old ways.

Attached: 1643560215723.jpg (808x568, 56.53K)

/giga nigga rave cossack happening/
youtu.be/SGvjeg4Agvo