Globalists have been collecting and archiving the DNA of white people for a few decades now (ancestry.com, 23andme, etc...

Globalists have been collecting and archiving the DNA of white people for a few decades now (ancestry.com, 23andme, etc.)
In the distant future, white people will be created from this DNA just to be sex slaves.

Attached: 1618705802673.jpg (1280x936, 173.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aclu.org/other/newborn-dna-banking#:~:text=The DNA of virtually every,certain genetic and other disorders.
youtube.com/watch?v=qpdAr2zE1kA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I guess I hat solves the incel problem.

thats the dumbest nigger shit i ever heard.
you know why?
they're doing that already u fucking pajeet

You’re right. This is underrated post.

whoever got dna'd from them jewish websites is an npc

Attached: 1626222486003.jpg (1106x1012, 144.32K)

AND THAT'S A GOOD THING!

Attached: 1643090508680.jpg (1024x994, 99.54K)

The Jews already take your DNA at birth. Getting a 23 and Me test done isn't going to change shit you dumb nigger.

aclu.org/other/newborn-dna-banking#:~:text=The DNA of virtually every,certain genetic and other disorders.

I dont care they didnr got mine. You insecure retards doubting of your ancestor trees get what you deserve for give your DNA to kike labs.

in the future humanity will split into two races. one will be short, brown, poor, low iq. the other will be tall white, rich.

because cute white girls and tall cute white boys are preferred in hiring and dating,

You think so?

As a muslim that sounds good to me

When do they take it? Is it the foot pricking?

I find this pic very kino.

aww that is so sad welp better kill a random kike.

I bet she has the pinkest butthole

Shit. One day your grandson will be forced by sniggering Jews to lick clean the soles of dirty nigger feet.

Attached: Salo.jpg (206x300, 8.31K)

And the point of this thread is....?

It's not that as much as it is they're cataloging European DNA so they can't construct it to repair their own inbred DNA in the future. Jews are the most inbred ethnic group on Earth. It comes from centuries of hyper-nepotism. They preferred to breed among their own family members, rather than mix with the disgusting goyim. This led to quite a bit of health issues in the Jews who survived over time. Many of them suffer from myriad physical and mental health issues. Some still inbreed, but most have ceased since discovering the scientific drawbacks to it. Now they are gene-stealers, constantly trying to repair their broken race. Jews are a sort of anti-race if you think about it.
But since they fully plan to wipe out all Europeans relatively soon, they want to catalog their DNA so that they can continue to leach off of the DNA of Europeans, long after they are extinct.

based

He's probably referring to the moment when he tipped the doctor as a baby

youtube.com/watch?v=qpdAr2zE1kA

>lick clean the soles of dirty nigger feet.
Oh please, Jews won't let the cattle touch the gay sex slaves. No they will make them lick butter of their own hairy backs or something

unironically this

Notice the absence of cognitive ability in this post.

>inbred ethnic group on Earth
That's actually the Pakistanis. They don't even have the excuse of hating outsiders and having a low population. They just liked sister-marriages

No it's jews

The Pakis are just as in bred. In Jews it causes schizo and in Pakis it causes downs