TRUMP SAYS HILLARY CLINTON NEEDS TO BE IN JAIL!

Anyone else getting Trump 2016 vibes from him?! The MAGA energy is coming back Any Forums!

The target, he said, was not just him but all his supporters.

'If these radical, vicious racist prosecutors do anything wrong or illegal I hope we are going to have in this country the biggest protest we have ever had ... in Washington DC, in New York, in Atlanta and elsewhere because our country and our elections are corrupt,' he said to cheers.

In New York, state Attorney General Letitia James claimed in a court filing last week that her office uncovered evidence that Trump's company used 'fraudulent or misleading' valuations of its golf clubs, skyscrapers and other property to secure loans and tax benefits.

Trump has accused James of launching a political vendetta against him.

He also suggested the secret hand of Hillary Clinton was behind the New York investigations, with claims that her law firm was involved in prosecutions.

The crowd responded with chants of: 'Lock her up.'

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10456373/Trump-calls-supporters-streets-vicious-prosecutors-illegal.html

Attached: 53534997-10455637-image-a-9_1643507821765.jpg (634x357, 64.49K)

Faggots are literally going to believe every fucking lie this motherfucker says.

Attached: 1614027507859.jpg (1024x636, 164.4K)

they're tossing you a bone so you keep tuning in
its like WWE
if you keep ignoring them they'll get joe rogaine or benchod musk to say something even more controversial and if you ignore that they'll stoke "texas succession" fears and so on. all to keep your mind occupied.

He had four years to lock her up, and he did nothing.

they're already trying to reheat the fire for this conman lol.
anybody who would support trump after what he did and has said is the definition of a cuck

sage

Enough of this narcissistic boomer.

i’m so sorry he had his way with your mother

bump

There's some anons put there I know I hurt, to them I say user I'm sorry, I was threatened. But it's clear, I'll make Bannon my vp and we'll round up and gas all the Jews this time

Attached: 1603860184027.jpg (738x415, 45.45K)

cope

cope

cope

cope

I'm sorry he had his way with your mothers.

>I'm sorry he had his way with your mothers.
is this the new bot response? It sounds like something jewish hands would type. Also, did you turn off your US VPN or something?

I’m sorry he had his way with your hopes and dreams.

Attached: 1642472013093.png (960x721, 702.63K)

>Anyone else getting Trump 2016 vibes from him?! The MAGA energy is coming back Any Forums!
You know what they say about, "The Great Deceiver"...?

>He had four years to lock her up, and he did nothing.
Exactly.
See image.

Mr. Putin, is that you...?

Hehe, it's just funny that in a Trump thread, of all the flags, there's a Russian flag that comes to Trump's defense.

Really boggles the noggin'.

Attached: Trump lock her up lies.png (689x611, 128.66K)

remember when he had everyone chanting lock her up then got elected and said it wasnt something he feels very strongly about? remember when donald trump was the one who rushed through this shitty vaccine and now shills it at every opportunity? donald trump is a dumb faggot

>remember when donald trump was the one who rushed through this shitty vaccine and now shills it at every opportunity?
See image.

Attached: Trump anti-vaccine.png (675x371, 21.61K)

>I hope we are going to have in this country the biggest protest we have ever had
So he can promptly wash his hands of them and then call them terrorists?

Kill yourself you boomer faggot. He had 4 years to lock her up.

Based AND redpilled POTATUS TRUMP is back on the menu boys! dogwhistling and edgy comments will be made while donations are pocketed. MIGA 2024!

Attached: helostin2020lol.jpg (225x225, 5.17K)

If we all just ignore him, perhaps he'll go away.

fpbp

and in the end you will just get a tax cut for the super rich

this

Attached: 1642093270164.png (962x641, 933.89K)

>radical, vicious, racist
It’s necessary and righteous to be all of those things. Fuck this cunt

>So he can promptly wash his hands of them and then call them terrorists?
Woah.

Does anyone know if Trump donated anything to any of the legal funds of his supporters?

Noticed a Twitter comment about Trump not contributing to the legal fees of his supporters, and that criticism seemed to be quite fair.
He continuously asks his supporters for donations, and his supporters contributed, but then when they risk their lives for him, where was/is he...?

Just thinking about all the peasants that donated to Trump because they believed in him, and then recognizing how he swindled them just to pardon that American spy, Jonathan Jay Pollard as a favour to "Bibi" Netanyahu, no wonder so many folks are furious with their politicians.

Man, cannot imagine donating to Trump just to have him:
1) Pardon Jonathan Jay Pollard as a favaour to "Bibi"; and,
2) Not support his supporters when they literally risk their lives for him.

Hehe, it'd be funny if Americans just end up protesting against all of their politicians.

Was Kushner the "Wormtonge" in Trump's ear?
See image.
Apparently Kushner's family was quite close with Netanyahu.

Attached: Kusher Netanyahu.png (668x362, 59.48K)

This, and it is the reason why he has lost many conscious people's support. I wouldn't vote for him anymore.

>Apparently Kushner's family was quite close with Netanyahu.
Personally have not been paying too much attention to "Bibi's" trial, nevertheless it will be interesting to take note if there are any Trump or Kushner connections that are discussed during the trial.

Come to think of it, haven't read much into the Netanyahu investigation at all, although noticed last week that apparently "Bibi" threatened the new Israeli Prime Minister Bennet.

Attached: Netanyahu Kushner connection.png (875x675, 376.7K)