How do Russian ZOGbots feel after knowing the truth about WW2?

Do they feel any remorse after knowing they betrayed Europe and the white race?

Attached: Нахp.jpg (475x356, 63.04K)

lol fucking manlet

How did he manage to use the noclip command

most of the boys in ww2 were drafted and I wont call ignorant farmboys from kansas zogbots, only those who enlist on their own are

My grandfather raped your grandmother so will I you little faggot

ok ZOGbot

>It starts with

One sneed
To seed and feed
It doesn't even matter how hard you seethe
Keep that in mind, I designed this shitpost to make trannies cry

>Watch them cope

Sneed is a powerful thing
Watch it get posted as the trannies all swing
From the ceiling, a hilarious thing
Trannies, jannies and niggers are all the same thing

Blown the fuck out below
Glowniggers go right out the window
Try to act smug but they didn't even know
Working for Jews just to TRY TO COOOPE

And even though they tried
One hundred gifs inside
Their chud folder
What I meant to sneed will eventually feed a memory of a time when

I SEETHED SO HARD
AND GOT SO FAR
BUT IN THE END
IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER

I TRIED TO COPE
BUT HAD TO ROPE
IN THE END, I'M A 41 PERCENTER

Attached: 1643418759774.jpg (680x415, 59.71K)

Only subhumans rape

>defending your country from people who want to rape and genocide is actually betraying your country

I am not a zogbot and id sooner die fighting off people trying to drag me to war, but some random yahoo in 1930s kansas whose only access to news is the radio most likely is not going to have the knowledge we have today, its all in hindsight

Race > Nation. My race is my religion

Asiatic mongols were the ones that did the raping under the guide of the Jewish Commissars.

You're not Russian.

Keep coping and repeating your little mantras when I come for your mother and sisters as well

ah i see now it makes sense why they should have allowed the germans to murder and pillage russia, thanks for clarifying

Another Jew invicted another Palestiinan from their home and is now using their internet. Your wont fool anyone.

there was literally no reason for America to ever be involved in ww2 and no one wanted to be involved so (((they))) had to come up with a new plan via the pearl harbor psyop to generate enough anger to get us into another useless war where white boys kill other white boys

Two great grandfathers fought on the eastern front for the whole war and both survived. They told stories about all the russian women. There is more german dna in Russia than vice versa and the russian women slept with the germans willingly as their own men were disgusting subhumans.

Eat shit, jewmutt.

Yes, disgusting kike

Russia will be completely destroyed and it will be your own fault. The surviving russians will then live even more miserable than before and will slowly fade out of existence. And russian women will be fucked everywhere in the world for cheap even more than they are now

Remember to send my regards to your granny half-ivan

Brilliant. Truly magnificent.

Why are you on here coping? The Putinist regime is about to send you to your death for nothing because your shrinking engineer class and low male life expectancy pretty much guarantees that you won't have a military in 20 or 30 years. You must go forward and die to advance the interests of the oligarchs, Ivan!