>NEW BEST FRENS
youtube.com/watch?v=DzXd7qhFFlA
>Ottawalks
youtube.com/watch?v=UctS7rSG-uk

>DONATE:
gofundme.com
/f/taking-back-our-freedom-convoy-2022

>QRD:
Thousands of trucks across Canada (and the U.S.) finally arrived to Ottawa on three different routes with the goal of freeing the Canadian people from government COVID mandates.
Justin Castro is rumored to be on his way back from Tofino to address the fringe majority at 11:30 AM from an undisclosed bunker.
Cops 0 - FREEDOM CONVOY 1
Looks like we've got us a convoy.

>Trudeau Flees Ottawa
twitter.com/independent/status/1487467779292909569
>Sask. Premier calls for end of cross-border trucker vaccine mandate
twitter.com/PremierScottMoe/status/1487460075102871554
>First Truckers Press Release 2022-01-30
twitter.com/TheRealKeean/status/1487857084578287621?s=20&t=uS6bdeSzD4A88vup3jnJRA

>CTV Poll shows 77% of Canadians support the truckers:
ottawa.ctvnews.ca/community/polls
>Waiting for confirmation from Guinness World Records on this being the longest convoy in history
torontosun.com/news/local-news/warmington-freedom-truckers-may-form-worlds-longest-convoy
>Theo Fleury went onto Fox News and called it a "revolution"
>American convoys reported to be headed North

VISIT THE RALLY IF YOU'RE IN OTTAWA. REMAIN RESPECTFUL AND DON'T ANTAGONIZE OTHERS OR BREAK THE LAW

Convoy Music
>Convoy - C.W. McCall
youtu.be/d9BWlGP_DJw
youtube.com/watch?v=M0PzZjtNnlM
Previous Thread

Attached: 1643612413851.png (335x484, 99.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/H6AIhuT4gPSO/
youtu.be/u2V4UUjYBsA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>77% of Canadians support the truckers
lol, still only 77%.
How many days has it been stuck at 77%? Four days? Five days?

Just left the convoy. Lots of people already went home. There's like no one here. Everyone was tired and looked depressed. Whatever. Next time I guess.....

BUMP

Attached: NTMA.jpg (1090x818, 188.14K)

END THE MANDATES
AND THE HORROR ENDS

Attached: 1577683664410.png (1027x980, 1.03M)

I know right. It is always a Nothingburger. All the time!

Nothing really going on anymore. Turned out to be a big nothingburger like everything else Any Forums hypes. Lame..

you know this would work a bit better with a Canadian flag

It's pretty much over. Most of the truckers went home. Turned out to be a big nothingburger.

if most of these guys are truckers they're used to staying up for days, dealing with pain(sitting all day sucks) and pretty much improv toilet and hygiene.

Attached: 1643595095984.png (1722x1050, 2.25M)

Are you legitimately retarded?

Just here to HONK dont mind me
>HOOOONK HOOOOOONNNKK!!

Attached: 37616B12-F9C9-481E-A484-A00BB17FA0E9.png (720x719, 1.09M)

you know we see you answering to yourself?
you are stupid and you should feel bad about it.

Meme flag seething shills are seething, shills.

Attached: 1123234267.webm (852x480, 1.66M)

I am looking at the Camera and they are all gone. I thought it was the going to be a massive insurrection? Turns out, Nothingburger.

A protest that affects citizens lives 24/7 is always going to turn against itself, that's why half of the world hates antifa. If you have a guest in your home you want him gone after 3 days, same shit here but the government can hold the mandates for months.

This is a better a plan: truckers create a petition for a 1 hour "Call for dialogue" between one of the organizers and the government to be televized live as a requisite to leave. The convoy stays in the parlament util they accept (honking only allowed at certain hours like 7 to 8 am and 9 to 10 pm to remind people at morning and night), if the goverment doesn't accept the call and removes the truckers by force it's deemed as undemocratic, coward and liar. If they accept it you just need a smart spokeman who tells them in their faces that mandates and passports are ending in countries with lower vax rates like Denmark, that England had fewer cases with less restrictions, that studies show passes don't work, that kids have problems learning to speak, that mental health issues are rising, that people are more worried about the economy not letting them buy homes, that people are not concerned about the vax but about the passport, then ask them to put a law to make it illegal to use the vaxpass database for other purposes after the pandemic, ask them to outlaw social credit systems and at the very end mention the WEF, Trudeu's involvement and quote Klaus so they shut down transmition.

That's a win-win plan, instead retard truckers just want to honk all day while people think it's because they are afraid of a needle.

>inb4 honk
Fuck you I'm right, honking without a plan will leave you nowhere, seethe cope dilate

>inb4 stop posting this pasta REEEEE
Read "2019 Ecuadorian protests" on Wikipedia, and how natives with sticks used this tactic to defeat the IMF and cuck the government on live TV after a week of protests despite militar curfew

Attached: 500.jpg (500x500, 63.63K)

>responding to a samefag.

No, user, you're the retard giving retards attention

But it's more than 50 trucks now right? Get good you shill scum.

Attached: fiddytrucks.jpg (817x322, 61.75K)

Yep it's a nothingburger. I'm here at the convoy. Turned out to be nothing. Most truckers already went home.

That sounded like a proper Finn that checked in on the Zello stream.

Attached: finngol f i n n g o l finngol.png (1280x1003, 130.23K)

I know right. It's a not burger.

you are very dumb

>HONK HONNNKKK!!

Attached: 4E16D827-C901-4E04-ADCC-879D57F0FC5D.jpg (467x700, 47.59K)

You forgot to spoof you ID here, you dumb kike.
You remembered here though. 2/10 shilling, enjoy your 3 (you)s. That's all you'll get from me.

Attached: ipuokl;werrsdz.jpg (1015x1024, 64.55K)

i'm not a shill i was just telling that dumb nigger that it would be a tad more believable with the leaf flag kek

Attached: 1643606628878.png (861x726, 609.79K)

you are very dumb

Hey nobody cares faggot.

You post all these words, so many words, in your loser country...tell them, maybe in Catalonia they will care what you have to say. You come in acting smug with essays like anyone AT ALL will fucking care. Nobody. Not one.

Attached: HonkinHonks.jpg (492x236, 26.52K)

Ignore this faggot.

Can anyone in Ottawa post timestamp with proof of Ottawa?

Just left the convoy. Lots of people already went home. There's like no one here. Everyone was tired and looked depressed. Whatever. Next time I guess...

HERE WE GO!

Attached: 273042021_2511910868949925_1612845103229356590_n.jpg (1503x1200, 140.87K)

Yep it's a nothingburger. I'm here at the convoy. Turned out to be nothing. Most truckers already went home.

HAS ANYONE SIGNED UP FOR THE LIBERAL PARTY EMAILS?

We might be able to find and locate Trudeau when he does next appear via liberal party emails sent out by a mailing list.

Then we can end this once and for all.

Attached: Missing Canadian Prime Minister.jpg (508x720, 109.2K)

Sorry for the frenly fire.

Attached: hawnk.jpg (708x560, 119.07K)

The HONK heard 'round the world

Attached: 1643339489997.png (828x671, 962.14K)

I just like to honk

Attached: 1591097688990.gif (444x250, 3.68M)

HONK

So they are so lazy they actually automated a bot to fill up the general answering himself?
Well that convoy shit is really triggering them
hahahaha

Attached: DAMAGE CONTROL GENERAL.png (1070x601, 498.15K)

Nigger

all good my fren don't worry about it, let's keep honking!

Attached: 1643422411408.png (1243x1232, 1.54M)

Im willing to believe you if you show proof.

Until then youre dad fucks you

I am the Convoy right now. The Telegram room has left. There is no one here. The pictures are empty

has anyone here considered feeding false information to the reddit faggots?

be a shame if they wandered into an unsafe place and got honked...violently. WE KNOW YOU ARE READING THIS, FAGGOTS. Watch your backs.

Begone ESL

TRAITOR TRUDEAU

Attached: 272250370_10223273102150786_8252717785367236931_n.jpg (828x950, 47.76K)

There's nothing going on. It's literally over. Everyone went home.

>I am the Convoy right now.
SHILLS TRYING TO -BECOME- THE TRUCK

Attached: 6363636324.jpg (1024x780, 95.7K)

Said bot thinks that going from burger flag to meme flag will throw the anons here. Jesus fucking Christ, I know shills are shit but goddamn this is embarrassing. Wonder if it's a wumao?

Attached: 1641717372933.png (420x570, 17.14K)

Here is the Picture. There is only a few trucks left here. Only one truck showed up

Attached: picture.jpg (612x408, 33.37K)

WHERE CAN I GET A DECENT TACO IN CANADA, ALSO TRUDEAU IS FAKE AND GAY

Beware of shills and their tactics, they're on a discord for trannies somewhere trying to get a working demoralization script together. Take screencaps of their lies to post back to them when they do the script next time.

Attached: just seconds between shill posts.png (776x279, 31.03K)

Just got to the convoy. Lots of people still showing up. There's like thousands of trucks there. Everyone was high energy and looked moralized. Amazing! This time it's happening I guess!

me and buddy are working on it lol, should get some salt by tomorrow

What the fuck are you autists doing shitposting when there is a $5000 and going up bounty on doxing the glowboi or lefty fag who flew the nazi flag on saturday. Could buy a lot of tendies and hentai with that kind of money.

Who cares if the world hates antifa, every single corporation and government cucked to them. If the right used the same tactics as antifa, they might be hated, but it would not matter because every single corporation and government would start enforcing the rights demands.

what's the big deal? something wrong with the great reset? not ready to build back better? sad. many such cases.

bitchute.com/video/H6AIhuT4gPSO/

It’s over. Most of everyone has left and there are a few stragglers cleaning up. Good effort but people are tired and need to work tomorrow.

It was fun while it lasted, but it looks like it's about time to wrap this up. Most of the truckers in the convoy already went home. Everyone is cold and tired and nothing is happening. Sad but I liked the effort.

Mass shills will be around because they are afraid. Turdeau knows that needs us to be demoralized
>HONK HONNNKKK!!

Attached: 1E0AC59F-D29A-4538-8703-013DAA5018B9.jpg (640x469, 131.72K)

Tacofino.

In Tofino BC... kek

This one for example, will have between 30-50 posts, he's the same retard that was making his own "purposely terrible" memes, but now only posts google images because he has no talent or ability.

Attached: 39postsbythisID.jpg (1390x981, 237.06K)

If you are aware of this you can protect yourself from lazy shilling

Attached: desinfo.png (1856x1704, 287.74K)

Honkin' Tom Connors – My Honkin' Grounds

I've been all across this country
From the East coast to the west
And I've been asked about a thousand times
What places I like best
Well I've had to base my answers
On the friendly people I've found
And if you're inclined to take the time
This is where you'll find my Honkin' grounds

Just take a little piece of P. E. I and old Saskatchewan
Nova Scotia and New Brunswick, Quebec and Newfoundland
Alberta and Manitoba
Ontario and B. C
And you'll have found the Honkin' grounds of all my friends and me

Now there was a time with a buddy of mine
When a freight train was our abode
And we found people in this here land that would help a guy along the road
Some of them lived in the country
And others lived in town
But these are the people that made me proud
To say this is my Honkin' Ground

Alberta and Manitoba
Ontario and B. C

And now you've heard my answer
It's one I hope you'll understand
It's just my way of kinda sayin' Thank You to the people of this land
And it doesn't matter really where you're from
Ya can spread the word around
For where ever you find a heart that's kind
You're in a part of my Honkin' ground

Alberta and Manitoba
Ontario and B. C
And you'll have found the Honkin' grounds of all my friends & me
And you'll have found the Honkin' grounds of all my friends & me

Alberta and Manitoba (fades out)

Attached: 1643571643137.jpg (2048x1536, 757.6K)

>Canadians
>Needing to work
Good one user
HONK HONK

>NOOOOO, I'm a brainlet and don't want to read the article about how natives defeated globalism
Ok, TLDR:
>They built barricades
>They stayed for 1+ week
>They took over oil fields (something essential for a country but that doesn't impact citizens immediately)
>They surrounded government buildings in other provinces
>They used pans to make sound (similar to honks) at 8 pm to send the message, most citizens went along with it (they weren't retarded to do it all day)
>They went to a live tv debate with the government as a condition to leave
>They cucked the government with facts and logic
>They said after the debate that they will still not leave until the mandate was lifted because they won the debate
>Mandate lifted

>I STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND REEE
Push the public so they push the government into giving you LIVE TV space to humillate them and then use that humillation to force them to lift the mandates because they failed to defend their position to the public (use England and Denmark as examples)
If they accept the call they get BTFO
If they don't accept the call they get BTFO too and the convoy stays

Attached: dc924d9a4e13df353c2323eeaae8c124.jpg (377x799, 47.45K)

I see whatcha did there

Attached: 1620954196730.png (853x689, 839.68K)

>Ohhhhh fuck, I'm becoming one with the honk
>Hold on to your bicycles

Attached: neil-degrasse-tyson.gif (220x122, 441.25K)

It was fun while it lasted, but it looks like it's about time to wrap this up. Most of the truckers in the convoy already went home. Everyone is cold and tired and nothing is happening. Sad but I liked the effort.

Will Canada end up calling truckers "domestic terrorists" or "white suprems"? I can't imagine a more uniting moment of USA and CA bros

Attached: 1637524970753.png (586x476, 305.98K)

Trucks and Trailers are now considered white supremacy weapons confirmed.

Just saw the convoy
Was approaching warp 8 near the Orion belt
Sulu has taken ill, it seems a space anomaly they investigated was carrying an unknown pathogens
Chekhov has also begun to show symptoms
Will update when available

Attached: 1643565346514.jpg (610x907, 396.82K)

So if I understand what I miss the cops have give up for the night, the road are still close by the Truck and tomorrow is gonna be another block party in front of the Parliament ?

Shilling is temporary, phantom honking is forever rent-free.

Attached: abstract honk.jpg (680x684, 108.06K)

Keep it up, lads!

Attached: HONK!.png (500x498, 318.38K)

WAKE ME UP WHEN WE REACH HONKULARITY

Put me in the screencap

Attached: 93E56175-833D-4DC1-AEC4-0654AF85D290.jpg (750x914, 50.03K)

That's me.

I'm waiting for the bounty to get higher.

I can buy like one assault rifle and a thousand rounds for it with that money and a bullet proof vest.

I want the bounty to get higher so I can at least get enough to equip my entire crew.

Still here eh faggot? Here's ten cents, as you must be getting paid per reply, you absolute scum.

Attached: 1232442134.jpg (869x697, 121.94K)

Attached: 1643528310643.webm (854x480, 2.79M)

im serious, they are trying to fuck with truckers, i'd be happy with one reddit scalp

one eth memecoin to anyone with proof of an incident...in minecraft.

Back from the convoy. It's cold and everyone is tired. There was like 3 guys there at most. Looks like it's over.

No, I'm mentally and I don't want to read the article about how the people of the world got over it
OK, TLDR:
> That fence
> They can live 1+ weeks
> They started growing oil (important for a country but not to impress the masses at that time)
> They visit government buildings in other cities
They use hearing aids (like Trump) at 8pm to send messages, usually to the public (they don't delay every day).
> They talk on TV with the government as a way out
> They value the government with facts and opinions
He said after the argument that he would not leave the argument without the right to win
> Support Management

> I don't understand REEE
Encourage the public to put pressure on the government to give your live TV a chance to be embarrassed and then use that shame to force them to come to power because they do not protect their public service (e.g. English And use Denmark)
If they answer the call, they get BTFO
If they refuse to call then BTFO is also available and passengers are available

Yawn, anyone feeling sleepy?

Our media have already speculated that the truckers might be controlled by Russia. They’ll probably play the terrorism card before it’s all said and done.

Like I said before, every truck stop washroom isn’t “the convoy” faggot.

wtf with the general raid at 3AM?

>You just run them over.

:D

Attached: seen_them_glowing.jpg (600x900, 92.34K)

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's). Also, "Bart's Fart & Shart" doesn't make any sense because the store wasn't called "Feed & Sheed" under Sneed's ownership so stop posting it.

Honk.

Attached: Clown Canada.png (580x718, 488.35K)

by the way this meme is passing around on social media, the damage is forever after that. actual BOOMER are sharing it.

Attached: mediatactics.jpg (932x960, 133.02K)

And a very nice HOONK HOONNNKK!! To you too

Attached: 07E8DE67-CC52-459D-995C-0CCE48FF3963.jpg (1024x1024, 54.66K)

The media and politicians here have already called them both. As well as racists, sexists, and misogynists. I'm not joking.

You not been paying attention? They already claimed that several days ago.

It's not subtle, it's glowingly obvious.

Attached: 1643454448816.jpg (520x390, 23.07K)

holy shit i love white women ahahaha

Attached: BASEDWHITEWOMAN.png (737x120, 22.46K)

Just got back from the convoy. Phew what a night! But it’s over. People are tired and going home. I was one of the last to leave. I have to take out the trash before my wife and her boyfriend get home. Good effort. We’ll get em next time!

One of my favorite people to game is a black trucker that gets in discord and then we hear how much CBR channels are total degen lol

Attached: cheers_fren.gif (277x200, 556.8K)

I know it's pretty stupid

For everyone, this meme fag is from Germany, state of Hessen to be more accurate. Dont mind him, he is antifa loser.

Besides to you Memefaggot, Media by this time of life in any of the G8 nations is not trusted by the majority of its citizen anymore.
Just look to Germany, nobody trusts anything Media says anymore. Only the few pro-gov people do. Fuck off with your third world street shitting country as a example. Fuck off in general, ok du arschloch?

I really love this place.

like they're ending their shift and have to pump their post count I don't get it
who the actual fuck is leading those bozo?
what a fucking failure

lockdown, reopen, lockdown, reopen, 2 years later.

the average vaxxtard has stockholm syndrome.

fuck off I know people packing supply to be there for Wednesday. GET FUCK SHILL

Looks like its over. There's no one there. Probably went home to sleep. Oh well. Next time I guess.

Listen to this man, he's right you know.

There are far too many low energy, low talent shills around tonight, they have weak wall-o-word bants and are generally ugly faggots.

Attached: TURN OFF WATERFALL.jpg (480x360, 10.35K)

HE STILL HAS A CHANCE TO SHOW UP
>I feel very tired
gaming niggas are hilarious

Yes me. I should sleep because tomorrow I got another day of Trudeau hunting to do.

Psyop through honking
Subvert the media narrative honkposters.
>demoralize by Honking
>destabilize through Honking
> Crisis induce due to Honking
>Normalize Honking

Attached: 1643611624947.gif (800x665, 720.39K)

Aight, I gotta get your canadian leaders and media on my radar more. I've just been watching live streams, wanted to see it for myself before media exposure.

Damn, I'd love to spend an afternoon in that ass.

Attached: 1526729343015.jpg (975x935, 110.37K)

He’s in Tofino isn’t he?

Would you honk me? I'd honk me. I'd honk me hard.

I mean if it really someone doing it answering to himself is stupid because everybody see it. Using the US flag is even more stupid because they are not the one doing the protest.

Rent free honking eh?

Attached: Trucked.jpg (1900x1080, 308.15K)

Go look in the mirror, remember you stand for nothing, your words are lies and your existence is pointless.

Attached: 1643435879214.jpg (500x358, 31.27K)

Here's our Good plan: Truck drivers prepare an hour - long "invitation to debate" between regulator and government, which will be broadcast live as a condition of departure. If the government does not accept the call and the lorry is strongly removed, the caravan will remain in the lounge as accepted

I said honk honk to the cashier today and she had a good laugh well the person behind me gave me a death glare, i love this shit

God that meme is so fucking gay.

When will boomers and their obsession with World War II die?

and that angry person will never do a thing in real life, they will go home and complain on reddit kek

na it's bot or the whole shill crew ending their shift trolling us

Learn English, chink

menticide is the systematic effort to undermine and forcibly change a people's values and beliefs, as by the use of prolonged propaganda, harrassment, drugs, social pressure, torture, etc., ultimately to induce radically different ideas.Our Honking accomplished national levels of menticide in Canada user

Attached: 1615051510675.webm (916x480, 2.89M)

an afternoon? best I can do is 30 seconds

Yeah, he is on Vancouver Island, my two buddies have been driving around tofino beaches looking for him. Some user use to know the exact location of the two places he goes to on the island but I didnt save that shit from like a year ago

Caravans will remain in lounges as expected if government does not answer calls and vans are removed in large numbers

Aw you should've bought a little toy truck and then driven it along the checkout conveyer belt.

Did you miss this part:

>I have to take out the trash before my wife and her boyfriend get home.

>my wife and her boyfriend

These threads are cringier than /ptg/

I'm french canadian. On peux changer en français si tu veux ou tu est trop idiot pour être capable de communiquer dans une autre langue que l'anglais?

last time i wrote something this big, it was for school

Attached: wallofcope.png (653x793, 124.2K)

Read the post again carefully mate, that's no shill, that's a shitposter.

At least one of them is just a fucking schizo. They get a little more triggered than usually when you use the pic of the tranny from anti-work. I assume it's a discord of plebbit trannies, try not to imagine the fucking smell.

Attached: 1643555071977.jpg (836x666, 47.16K)

I have seen zero proof of this.

he has been going wild on this Canada Freedom Convoy, he'd be all for a US convoy in if he didn't have a family. He's not vaxxed either, but our state outlawed the mandates immediately so they weren't able to extort him.

Attached: Screenshot_20220131-030319_DuckDuckGo.jpg (720x539, 103.97K)

theyve been brainwashed by jewish propaganda on tv all their life. we can only move forward once theyre gone

That slimy little bitch isn’t going outside. But I wish them luck.

it was a 35 plus looking tranny, probably the case

It's just something I say when people post hot chicks. If the pic is a face, I'll say 'afternoon in that mouth.'

Attached: 1642259256249.jpg (747x1070, 84.47K)

OH MY GOD that's the average man on reddit hahaha

ahaha of course

Didn't realise how jaunty and melodic those honks can be.

don't talk to them it's obviously a raid from a discord or glownigger

Thank you brother. HONK HONK! To you

Attached: 24EB67DB-BAF2-4490-8C63-ED341A871B2F.jpg (720x475, 30.01K)

The Convoy has Ended. It is the breathing out of the exhale tractor trailer. The RCMP will attest to the departure.

Schizophrenia and leftism don't go together at all. Schizophrenics always end up saying and doing things that offend leftists.

I see what you did there.

Attached: (You)_keep_on.jpg (1076x572, 128.66K)

shouldn't the be honkers called honkeys?
youtu.be/u2V4UUjYBsA

is it over? there are no more live streams

Love you Gary

Nice try, Maybe ask your friends on reddit how Any Forums works then try your shitpost again

Ya, our media is extremely compromised here, as are most politicians. It would be quite comical if it weren't for the fact that the masses here often buy into the propaganda.

cmon, faggot. that wound won't reopen itself

I dont know but they have a general "idea" of what part of tofino he is in, its either that or Victoria and they are heading there in two days

some gay OC

Attached: HONK.png (619x465, 448.73K)

Gooder job leaf

Attached: 1643614923387m.jpg (704x1024, 87.46K)

the quebec government give over 45 millions dollars of ticket because of COVID and only 5 millions have been paid. They can stay there don't paid and the next government cancel all of them. I'm sure the employee of towing company don't want to help the support for that is HUGE

The RCMP has attested to the departure of the Canadian Event tomorrow. In the late of Evening. The security disclosure bring about the Convoy.

The Honkermans creed

This is my truck. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My truck is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My truck, without me, is useless. Without my truck, I am useless. I must drive my truck true. I must drive straighter than my enemy who is trying to take my parking spot. I must deliver before he delivers before me. I will... My truck and myself know that what counts in this run is not the time we tak, the noise of our HONK, nor the smoke we make. We know that it is the delivery that count. We will deliver... My truck is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its wheels and its honker. I will ever guard it against the ravages of weather and damage as I will ever guard my legs, my arms, my eyes and my heart against damage. I will keep my truck clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will... Before God, I swear this creed. My truck and myself are the defenders of my country. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life. So be it, until victory is America's and there is no enemy, but peace!

honkeys that's a good one kek, would prefer that too bro

Same, but it makes sense. It’s about as close to China as you get in Canada, while still being safe from the hoard.

NO THE TICKETENNING IS UPON US !!!
PACK IT UP BOYS THE TICKET POLICE IS COMING

Isn't this shit over already? Last stream i saw, there were only like 5 guys there. Everyone left. Lol

not gonna bake anymore
I'm going to bed
not going to bake for that raid
thanks for the days everyone
another legendary day!

Just not far from the convoy. Many people have already gone home. No one is like that. Everyone is tired and frustrated. in spite of. the All.