ANYONE OLD ENOUGH TO REMEMBER WHEN LIBERALS WERE PROUD TO SAY THIS?

What happened?

Attached: Hall.jpg (850x400, 58.14K)

they literally never said that lmao. maybe before the 1970s, but after that they were always fascists and it was pretty damn easy to see right through them even a long time ago.

>he felt for this meme
They never meant it

This whole clusterfuck comes from SOCIOLOGY the worst "science" there is. Just say NO to sociology

Attached: 0-sociological-theories.png (1088x760, 183.18K)

But we need to remind them that this used to be their mantra

Nah, I remember this virtue signaling in the 80's and then more so in the 90's when I was in college

>Libs are the real fascists
I see this talking point still has a minor pulse

Yes, but tbf it was only regarding edgy shit they liked or supported to begin with, never to say a Christian or anyone right of the DNC.

As a sex offender, the chuds are a bigger threat than the liberals

Another great person rolling in their grave from the current state of the world. Amazing how we heeded absolutely none of their words.

I'm pretty certain Voltaire said that, not whoever that is.

Attached: 1634101091569.jpg (535x754, 267.34K)

the only people who say quote related are 60 y/o facebook lolbert boomers. same shitheads who repeat muh tree of liberty quote. fucking worthless fags that talk a lot of game, but do jack shit

Retarded cringe quote. Nobody would risk shit fighting for the benefit of his enemy.

>They never meant it
this. Everyone we've been taught in school was either a lie or heavily distorted.
People are animals, nothing more.

If you look at old Political debate shows like Firing Line, liberals and conservatives would debate respectfully and it made for fascinating viewing. I debated with many in the 90s and again it was respectful. The moment liberals started screaming and shouting and discarding all opinions that were contrary to their own began at the turn of the century and hugely accelerated when they started to allow screaming blacks and deranged feminists to take front stage of their debates, lectures, protests etc as opposed to just being extreme elements on the side lines.

That was all fake, retard.

Youre just not supposed to think anymore. Go to tiktok and watch children sexaulozing themselves for attention. That's the society now. It's beem under attack from some force for a while

Attached: slide_1.jpg (1024x768, 93.49K)

Voltaire invented the first meme

Attached: quote-the-holy-roman-empire-is-neither-holy-nor-roman-nor-an-empire-voltaire-30-37-78.jpg (850x400, 54.54K)

No one that says really means it. And if they do they're a cuck.

Do you schools even have debate clubs anymore? I bet they would turn into actual fights now.

It's the same everywhere but China, user, nogs get cushy well paying jobs for free and "win" the debates because everything they dislike is racist.

Yes. My views haven't changed. Those motherfuckers did.

They only said that about further left opinions, when they didn't completely dominate the public discourse

Is it wrong tho?

What did you expect? Liberals love progress, even if it's destructive.

Evil preaches tolerance and then it silences the good.