What makes your hearts so dark?

What makes your hearts so dark?

Attached: 8F5D90F6-82B2-462F-B0DC-0D69E4ED6B99.jpg (429x600, 143.99K)

the world is dark, my heart is light

I have stared into the abyss

No idea what you mean.

Attached: 334045FC-7D15-4E1C-AB65-34B2F706D0E2.jpg (480x480, 43.59K)

My body is not opaque. I hope my heart is in the dark.

Im a bitter 23 y/o zoomer whos lonely

Wait. No, my body IS opaque

Niggers.

Attached: gasthekikes_20220108184959319.jpg (4080x5436, 3.18M)

>What makes your hearts so dark?
Vaccine clots.

The lack of light in my body..? What are you, some irradiated translucent freak? Eat more fibre.

Attached: 3EEF7CE1-1D75-4676-96D9-03DA06E38E97.jpg (1024x780, 42.71K)

no reciprocated sincerity

/thread
Took the words out of my mouth. Its not my heart that is dark, but the world that is dark.

>HE LIVES IN A WORLD OF LIES!
Cheer up, cunt.

Attached: 1639298969275.jpg (1024x1024, 146.77K)

My life is devoid of meaning, purpose, and love. All I do is ponder the meaning of meaning in the abstract.

When good men go bad they're the worse. Used to be a shy kid who kept to himself, loved my family and helped my friends. The world being as unfair and dark as it is now made me lose hope. I've been bitter about it for the better part of my teens and twenties, but that only made things worse for me. I'm still frustrated about the absolute state of this world, but I focus on the positive more now. I wasn't built for this dark lifestyle and started rejecting it for years now. My opinions haven't changed much only the way I handle them has.

Jesus was good not nice, apathy to evil is just as bad as doing evil. I allways wondered how my new Christian beliefs would justify killing. After seeing the face of pure edomite evil I see that removing it from the face of the Earth is a service to God.

I have God's love inside me, and in turn I share that love with my friends and family. Any animal evil in my heart is kept at bay by the fire of man.

I need to decompress from engineering school. To give some context, I think there are two different types of engineering students. First, there are the actually smart people. I am not one of them. These are the math wizards who can seemingly breeze though classes like differential equations without any issues. On the other hand, there are the grinders like me who have to put in more time than anyone else and still only manage to get by with a B minus or whatever. My main motivation is my hatred of women and minorities.

My heart isn't dark, there is no rational reason to care about any interests other than my own.

Never getting pussy makes a man become blind and bitter, so bitter that he resents the world and lashes out into the darkness looking for who did this to them.

Attached: 20220129_014009.jpg (2250x2253, 1.4M)

No women would fuck me but they would fuck black guys

I sort of agree with you, but you also have to realize that life is not a zero-sum game. At a certain point, cooperation is essential to getting yourself to the next step in life. You need to find a small but reliable group of friends that won't flake on you.

says it all

if we're surrounded by shadows, then we are the light.

you

fpbp

Don't let the devil change you through these hard times user. If he does he's your master. Keep your good nature and higher character alive while everyone else is turning into a degenerate vice ridden husk. When a dog bites you you don't bite it back.

Is that why gays are inherently venomous cowards?

My unwavering devotion to Satan.

Is that a line from Apocalypse Now?