WHY IS HE NOT BACKING DOWN BROS HOLY SHIT

instagram.com/p/CZYQ_nDJi6G/

IS JOE ROGAN TRYING TO START A FUCKING CIVIL WAR?

Attached: Untitled.png (617x983, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/CTSsA8wAR2-/
youtube.com/watch?v=Rp0V0K2oehM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm not going to ig. Just summarize what he said.

Stop posting this faggot. Civil war with who? There is only one side he’s on... He’s a cuck with a Jew wife and raises her nigger daughter.

Attached: 5980FC36-898A-48ED-927E-EFA60E32C605.jpg (648x650, 57.26K)

He doesn't back down because he is semi based

>Civil war with who?

READ HEADLINE.

SCREAM CIVIL WAR

GET DONOS

Attached: 1642606603755s.jpg (250x250, 6.33K)

100 million dollar deal.

It doesn't matter what he does he wins.

Uuhhh yeah. That's what all of these grifters are doing.

Joe’s entitled to his opinions just like any other American. He’s already got Spotify’s $100 million. Let them tell him to leave. Then he goes to Rumble and it rockets past JewTube and Spotify collapses.

This is one tough chud to topple

Instagram lets people post videos?
This is news to me..

He can ditch her and the ape in a nanosecond.

Your obsession with Joe Rogan borders on homosexual shill fuck. Another one of these threads? SAGE

Attached: 1618885138928.gif (320x286, 940.1K)

Sounded a bit like a backhanded apology I suppose. Says he supports spotify putting a warning on his show if he has opinions going against consensus. But at the same time, says that people have been banned on social media for misinformation, except later, that "misinformation" became accepted as true.

Says he will have more mainsteam narrative people on maybe right after he has someone like Malone on. Which is weird because he's had more pro mainstream narrative people on than anti-narrative.

Ok that's a cute nigger

Attached: DGiPpw-UMAAu6Vs.jpg (634x555, 136.76K)

This, they signed a contract and if they breach it he's free to make another platform relevant.
I only got a free account there to hear his show, if he goes I'm gone, I've never listened to a single song on Spotify because i own cds.

>Just summarize what he said.
>It's not my job to give professional advice, and I do not give professional advice outside my profession, which is commentator. t. Joe Rogan

Attached: Bomb Blizzard Boston.jpg (677x500, 55.86K)

>Canadian truckers revolting
>All of Canada supports the truckers including cops
>Trudeau fucking runs and hides
>MSM desperately spinning and shilling yet getting shit on nonstop
>Faggot celebrities removing their fag content from Spotify
>Joe Rogan basically says fuck you faggots, also talks about the truckers
>Trump talks about the truckers during his rally, crowd cheers
>Elon Musk hangs out with Joe Rogan and Jordan Peterson
>Elon musk openly shits on Biden and supports the truckers
>Whole world watching Canada
It's fucking happening. The deep state globohomo is about to collapse.

Attached: bd0bbe96e4481560e66156604614d94baefa2bc8dcfa2d0a3bc454c689861686.png (657x527, 61.68K)

rogan likes twinks cuz he's a pedo elite.

Imagine what they will create if they deplatform rogan

Joe is fully based. Not in the Any Forums sense, but in a way that actually matters. Also, Spotify has announced that they will add a warning to his podcast.

He just self imposed the fairness doctrine. Holy shit.

>Instagram lets people post videos?

HIS VIDEO WHEN HE GOT THE COVID. IS NO LONGER GRAY BUT FLAGGED
instagram.com/p/CTSsA8wAR2-/

Attached: Untitled.png (773x761, 643.85K)

More interesting than this video is the celebrities who commented. People like Tulsi Gabbard, Dwayne Johnson, etc. all commented saying they support him.

Will The Rock get canceled over something like this?

Joe rogan is spotify. Fuck those boomers. Boomers why can't they just fucking let go

youtube.com/watch?v=Rp0V0K2oehM

for those without instagram

>1,211,438 views
>1 HOUR AGO
Is that alot?

Attached: 1642033149601.gif (214x148, 2.17M)

David Irving interview when?

>uceIOiAO
? Nigger

Attached: intriguo.jpg (500x537, 60.73K)

Why the fuck would you back down as a man and compromise your values? Stand on who you are.

I'm still wondering why Spotify hasn't do anything yet
>inb4 spotify based

>>Elon musk openly shits on Biden and supports the truckers

When did this happen?

Attached: Untitled.png (541x579, 522.91K)

Prepare for the next round of straight white male scapegoating. Elites will shift the heat onto us as always.

To be fair I don't think he is trying to topple the NWO kikes and their media narrative, hes true to his word in trying to have open and honest conversations with varying viewpoints. I don't think this compromises HIS values

goddamn, I didn't know joe's wife was blacked. Wtf, to think I was a fan of this dude when he's the beta meme raising tyrones kids

The same time he posted that Hitler meme.

Joebros...

He's not looking too healthy.

Attached: 1616076424151.png (1215x2160, 2.89M)

Publicity is publicity I guess. Are you campaigning for him or just farming (yous) from the retards bumping your thread?

You aren't privy to any of the caveats in his contract, smoothbrain.

>addresses the gargoyles
>says sorry
Classic mistake. They already took a mile.

>The covid guys I interviewed are hyper qualified experts I their feild
>I'm not mad at Neil young or anyone for doing what they did, I'm unhappy about it though, I like Neil young
>All I'm doing is having conversations with interesting people. This stuff is hardly planned
>I'm not an expert at anything and I get things wrong all the time
>I've gotten a variety of people on about this subject that have had different perspectives than the two guy people seem to be complaining about (lists them off)
>I'll try and get more different perspectives on the show scheduled close together
>This shit is crazy since the whole show just started by me shit talking with friends and now it's larger that I can even comprehend
>(Tells story about working security at a Neil young show when he was young)
>Thanks to fans, Spotify and even the people that don't like me
>Peace and love

He has over $100 million dollars, i.e. more than he could spend in his lifetime and plenty to give to his kids. It's not a surprise he isn't super hardcore alt-right but also not an apologetic wimp to the left.

Joe Rogan is too big, and his fans are too loyal, for anyone to cuck him. He can only cuck himself.

WTF IS THIS REAL

Funny thing is that this all started after joe brpught that dude thay exposed black rock, vanguard and both shat on cloud swabs

He's a wimp. He reminds me of a mealy mouthed cuckservative

Do you think he fucks her? Lots of niggers fuck theirs daughters.