Shall men stop giving women free atuff?

Shall men stop giving women free atuff?

Attached: Screenshot_20220130-235257_Samsung Internet.jpg (1019x1659, 748.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/y4SuzYEMS-o
youtu.be/5w7xBW-lauo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtu.be/y4SuzYEMS-o

> overintellectualizing everything
please go outside
please vibe
youtu.be/5w7xBW-lauo

Attached: FGqjwMrXMAkjwCz.jpg (457x680, 47.72K)

>Never been in a relationship
>Gives advice on women
Kek he is probably 300 pounds

chivalry isn't doing favors for women to gain their favor
chivalry isn't doing favors for women simply because they're women
chivalry isn't doing favors for women because women are important and deserve it

chivalry is men (collectively) protecting THEIR women (collectively). Not my woman, not my problem. the end.

No we give more free stuff. It’s free

Chivalry is a plot by weak faggy noblemen to keep armored knight chads from beheading them and fucking their wives

it's that, but it's also to keep armored knight chads from fucking each other's wives and beheading each other.

>women doesn't even see you as human if you're ugly

This is all people. As a horrendously ugly manlet nobody sees me as a human, not even my own family. It would just be nice to matter to one person, to have one person say "yeah, I'm glad I met you, I'm glad you're here or I'm glad you were born".

I've been volcel for only two years now and I'm not even at the keyboard I'm typing this with my mind I'm over on the moon military base hanging out with freemason human reptoids we're taking PCP and playing Wii.
You're all a bunch of fucking nerds if you still waste your time with hoors lmao. I can make lasers come out of clouds from an app I developed in my sleep last night. Seriously you should all feel so worthless compared to me.

>and deserve it

When war puts gangraping with impunity back on the menu, women will change their criteria for evaluating men, and they'll change it quickly.

The trouble with the concept of a boycott of women is that it would be difficult to get all men on the same page and to go against their instincts or to give up on pursuing a mate.

The collapse of society generally, the country's failure to protect men from women and their crap, is a more powerful argument against trusting or helping women than we could ever make.

The most important thing is that we try to make sure that no one's life is eviscerated by having it be forced into a vocation it wasn't meant for. All too many men have been forced into parenthood or just flat-out financially crippled by women. Similarly, if a woman marries the wrong guy and is forced through motherhood to raise the children of a bad person, that is also unjust.

When human beings are forced to live together, work together, and generally function as a unit, some individuals tend to get the better end of the bargain.

I don't think that scientists, for example, should be too bogged down by parental obligations, but no one would deny that scientists, be they competent, should reproduce so we can have more scientists.

People who love life i.e. they are having a 'good time' tend to reproduce more People who hate the way they've been treated tend to do it less, assuming of course they have empathy. Not reproducing, however, when you have the ability to do so is nonsensical since if life were really so bleak, you should kill yourself.

cont.

If you have excellent genes, you should reproduce a lot but should not engage too much in child rearing... perhaps adopting children out would be best. If you are merely average to above average, you should reproduce conservatively and/or consider adopting or raising the children of someone more worthy.

People who don't "trust the process" of natural biology tend to create some pretty fucked up spawn. They don't take the hint. Sometimes it's infertile women who insist on IVF and wind up with Down's Syndrome kids. Sometimes it's people like the OP and they donate to sperm banks and create serial killer children as a result of their DNA being hybridized with that of an unfit lesbian woman.

Finding meaning in life can only occur by doing some honest soul searching and evaluating how best to make an impact. Trying to force a square peg into a round hole doesn't do anyone any favors.

Attached: 11426724_133545760311077_2279830383842536878_n.jpg (629x629, 40.11K)

Attached: 1608678675718.jpg (643x820, 75.06K)

That's not the issue. The issue is what options people perceive themselves as having. Stable marriages require that both partners are raised from an early age to desire a lifelong committment.

The media isn't helping because it's undoing the positive instructions given to young people by their parents to the extent any of them were raised right.

Society must mutually agree that the media must stop poisoning the minds of young people and that we must indoctrinate them to do the right thing. Indoctrination is generally "negative" but if you're indoctrinating them to do the right thing, it may be essential. If you leave them to their own devices they will behave as animals.

Great advice feom r*ddit? Did we shift timelines again?

Im glad youre here little man troll. We could hang out. As long as you arent a stupid racist and only hate individual people befause they are shit.
Recognizing patterns is okay and required.

it's always been that way. it's god's plan. you don't hate god do you?

i never started. and i've been w like 50 women

You're quite correct, but parents don't have these values, so nobody is there to pass it on to their children outside of communities like the Mormons and certain Southern evangelical denominations. Family law is also setup to reward women for having broken families. The government incentivizes savagery. Parents can opt to not have a television, or see movies, and they can send their children to Christian schools or homeschool, but the law of the land is the law of the land. You're dealing with something much bigger than just Hollywood.

>no woman will ever stop her car
Eh. Not entirely true. I had a dead battery in a park one time and a somewhat cute girl who just finished her run came over and offered a jump.
It wasn't necessary cause I'm a fucking prepared man and not a basedboy so I just pulled out my portable jumper and took care of it.

You are probably a good looking white privileged guy. Not most men.

Did you get her number?
No woman will approach a man for ANY reason unless she wants to bang.