Based bibles verses

But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty. For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having the appearance of godliness, but denying its power. Avoid such people

2 Timothy 3:1-5

Attached: 3ba.png (1784x1349, 1.32M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Qco3PAXy6w4
youtube.com/watch?v=pI8qFWQa4YQ&ab_channel=TheOktavismChannel
biblehub.com/text/zechariah/9-6.htm
israelect.com/reference/WillieMartin/HELL-1 [A].htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.
Exodus 22:18

Proverbs 31:6-7
youtu.be/Qco3PAXy6w4

thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.
Genesis 3:16

Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as it is fit in the Lord.
Colossians 3:18

>Proverbs 31:6-7

post the verses

4 It is not for kings, O Lemuel, it is not for kings to drink wine; nor for princes strong drink:

5 Lest they drink, and forget the law, and pervert the judgment of any of the afflicted.

6 Give strong drink unto him that is ready to perish, and wine unto those that be of heavy hearts.

7 Let him drink, and forget his poverty, and remember his misery no more.

Deuteronomy 23:2
A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the LORD.

rev 17:8 KJV
"The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is."

rev 17:8 VUL
"The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not ->alreadyat

12 This is what the Lord says: "Although they have allies and are numerous, they will be destroyed and pass away."
Nahum 1

10...she who said to me, "Where is the Lord your God?" My eyes will see her downfall; even now she will be trampled underfoot like mire in the streets.
Micah 7

There's a whole bunch of bible verses that just blow my friggin mind but many they're all very different from eachother.
>Mark 8:36
>For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

9 This is what the Lord Almighty said: "Administer true justice; show mercy and compassion to one another.
10 Do not oppress the widow or the fatherless, the foreigner or the poor. Do not plot evil against each other."
11 But they refused to pay attention; stubbornly they turned their backs and covered their ears.
12 They made their hearts as hard as flint and would not listen to the law or to the words that the Lord Almighty had sent by his Spirit through the earlier prophets. So the Lord Almighty was very angry.
13 "When I called, they did not listen; so when they called, I would not listen," says the Lord Almighty.
Zechariah 7

Tell me more about this beast that'll eat communists.

16 "These are the things you are to do: Speak the truth to each other, and render true and sound judgment in your courts;
17 do not plot evil against each other, and do not love to swear falsely. I hate all this," declares the Lord.
Zechariah 8

12... There are those who oppress the innocent and take bribes and deprive the poor of justice in the courts.
13 Therefore the prudent keep quiet in such times, for the times are evil.
Amos 5

16 Then those who feared the Lord talked with each other, and the Lord listened and heard. A scroll of remembrance was written in his presence concerning those who feared the Lord and honored his name.
17 "On the day when I act," says the Lord Almighty, "they will be my treasured possession. I will spare them, just as a father has compassion and spares his son who serves him."
18 And you will again see the distinction between the righteous and the wicked, between those who serve God and those who do not.
Malachi 3

7 The days of punishment are coming, the days of reckoning are at hand. Let Israel know this. Because your sins are so many and your hostility so great, the prophet is considered a fool, the inspired person a maniac.
8 The prophet, along with my God, is the watchman over Ephraim, yet snares await him on all his paths, and hostility in the house of his God.
9 They have sunk deep into corruption, as in the days of Gibeah. God will remember their wickedness and punish them for their sins.
Hosea 9

I am the true vine, and my Father is the vinedresser. Every branch in me that does not bear fruit he takes away, and every branch that does bear fruit he prunes, that it may bear more fruit. Already you are clean because of the word that I have spoken to you.

Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit by itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in me. I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing. If anyone does not abide in me he is thrown away like a branch and withers; and the branches are gathered, thrown into the fire, and burned. If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you. By this my Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit and so prove to be my disciples. As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Abide in my love.

If you keep my commandments, you will abide in my love, just as I have kept my Father's commandments and abide in his love. These things I have spoken to you, that my joy may be in you, and that your joy may be full.

This is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends. You are my friends if you do what I command you. No longer do I call you servants, for the servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all that I have heard from my Father I have made known to you.

You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit and that your fruit should abide, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name, he may give it to you. These things I command you, so that you will love one another.
>John 15: 1-17

youtube.com/watch?v=pI8qFWQa4YQ&ab_channel=TheOktavismChannel

Attached: Revelation+1-17+The+First+and+Last+yellow.jpg (700x525, 51.28K)

>13 "When I called, they did not listen; so when they called, I would not listen," says the Lord Almighty.
Zechariah 7

So incredibly based.

8 Jerusalem has sinned greatly and so has become unclean. All who honored her despise her, for they have all seen her naked; she herself groans and turns away.
9 Her filthiness clung to her skirts; she did not consider her future.
Lamentations 1

>Based bibles verses

This is my favorite.

Attached: 1640308079276.jpg (945x1024, 184.2K)

19 "Your wickedness will punish you; your backsliding will rebuke you. Consider then and realize how evil and bitter it is for you when you forsake the Lord your God and have no awe of me," declares the Lord
Jeremiah 2

22 "My people are fools; they do not know me. They are senseless children; they have no understanding. They are skilled in doing evil; they know not how to do good."
Jeremiah 4

John 8:44
But also 1 Thessalonians 2:14-15 and Revelations 2:9 and 3:9

really is. life be like that today. so many people stabbed me in the back, did me wrong, and now when they need me, fuck 'em, I don't know them

post the verses lazy faggot, we're not going to look all those up

3 Lord, do not your eyes look for truth? You struck them, but they felt no pain; you crushed them, but they refused correction. They made their faces harder than stone and refused to repent.

7 "Why should I forgive you? Your children have forsaken me and sworn by gods that are not gods. I supplied all their needs, yet they committed adultery and thronged to the houses of prostitutes.
8 They are well-fed, lusty stallions, each neighing for another man's wife."

11 "The people of Israel and the people of Judah have been utterly unfaithful to me," declares the Lord.
12 They have lied about the Lord; they said, "He will do nothing! No harm will come to us; we will never see sword or famine.
13 The prophets are but wind and the word is not in them; so let what they say be done to them."
14 Therefore this is what the Lord God Almighty says: "Because the people have spoken these words, I will make my words in your mouth a fire and these people the wood it consumes."
Jeremiah 5

1 "Flee for safety, people of Benjamin! Flee from Jerusalem! Sound the trumpet in Tekoa! Raise the signal over Beth Hakkerem! For disaster looms out of the north, even terrible destruction."

10 To whom can I speak and give warning? Who will listen to me? Their ears are closed so they cannot hear. The word of the Lord is offensive to them; they find no pleasure in it.
11 But I am full of the wrath of the Lord, and I cannot hold it in.
Jeremiah 6

>he says, on the internet
Dilate

Laugh now child. One day you'll stand before God, just like all of us will.

“No mamzer (mongrel) shall enter the congregation of Yahweh, not even in the tenth generation."
(Deut. 23:2)

Strong's Exhaustive Concordance defines it thusly:
מַמְזֵר mamzêr, mam-zare'; from an unused root meaning to alienate; a mongrel, i.e. born of a Hebrew father and a heathen mother:—bastard.

Mongrel. Mixed-Raced. God doesn't want you to mix races.

The Bible says that if you race mix, your children are not part of Isreal for 10 generations.
That's ONE drop. Do the math, Divide 100 in half 10 times.

Make sure you get a proper translation.
The word translated there as "bastard" in the KJV (mamzer) has a Hebrew root meaning of "mongrel," which means a race-mixed person.

Look at
biblehub.com/text/zechariah/9-6.htm
at what the word mamzer means.

Hol up, if the road to salvation is accepting Jebus, does that means that hell is populated by BILLIONS of cavemen that were unlucky to be born thousands of years before Jebus? lmao ok.

Attached: eskimo vs christcucks logic.jpg (540x540, 36.79K)

I think you need Jesus.

“How shall they believe in him whom they have not heard?” (Romans 10:14).

>god knew since the beginning
God exists at all times simultaneously. Time passes for you but God observes every place at every time simultaneously. God is infinite and unchanging, therefore God is not subject to time. Time only rules the physical realm, which is but a dream in the Mind of God. This is why God knows from the beginning whose name is written in the book of life, and yet you still have the free will to earn your place in the world to come, or not, depending on your choices and actions in this life.

Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.
John 4:22 KJV
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
Galatians 3:28 KJV
And Abraham circumcised his son Isaac being eight days old, as God had commanded him.
Genesis 21:4

9 "Will you steal and murder, commit adultery and perjury...
10 and then come and stand before me in this house, which bears my Name, and say, 'We are safe' - safe to do all these detestable things?
11 Has this house, which bears my Name, become a den of robbers to you? But I have been watching!" declares the Lord.
12 "Go now to the place in Shiloh where I first made a dwelling for my Name, and see what I did to it because of the wickedness of my people Israel.
13 While you were doing all these things, declares the Lord, I spoke to you again and again, but you did not listen; I called you, but you did not answer.
14 Therefore, what I did to Shiloh I will now do to the house that bears my Name"

23 I gave them this command: Obey me, and I will be your God and you will be my people. Walk in obedience to all I command you, that it may go well with you.
24 But they did not listen or pay attention; instead, they followed the stubborn inclinations of their evil hearts. They went backward and not forward.
25 From the time your ancestors left Egypt until now, day after day, again and again I sent you my servants the prophets.
26 But they did not listen to me or pay attention.
Jeremiah 7

Do aliens go to hell too or God rapes a woman of their alien race to create their equivalent of Jebus?

Attached: 1621266954495.jpg (310x310, 26.2K)

"Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks."

"O foolish Galatians! Who has bewitched you that you should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ was clearly portrayed among you as crucified?"

Pilate therefore said to Him, “Are You a king then?” Jesus answered, “You say rightly that I am a king. For this cause I was born, and for this cause I have come into the world, that I should bear witness to the truth. Everyone who is of the truth hears My voice.”

"If you are reproached for the name of Christ, blessed are you, for the Spirit of glory and of God rests upon you. On their part He is blasphemed, but on your part He is glorified."

Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed,
for his compassions never fail.

They are new every morning;
great is your faithfulness.

I say to myself, “The Lord is my portion;
therefore I will wait for him.”

The Lord is good to those whose hope is in him,
to the one who seeks him;

it is good to wait quietly
for the salvation of the Lord.

It is good for a man to bear the yoke
while he is young.

Let him sit alone in silence,
for the Lord has laid it on him.

Let him bury his face in the dust—
there may yet be hope.

Let him offer his cheek to one who would strike him,
and let him be filled with disgrace.

For no one is cast off
by the Lord forever.

Though he brings grief, he will show compassion,
so great is his unfailing love.

For he does not willingly bring affliction
or grief to anyone.

Attached: 1643341972196.gif (498x280, 1.43M)

lazy bitch

Attached: Proverbs 11 22.png (949x242, 19.06K)

There is no hell

The view that was held by almost all early Christians about the Lake of Fire, is called Apocatastasis.
It means reconstitution, restitution, or restoration to the original or primordial condition.

Origen of Alexandria (c. 184–c. 253), and Gregory of Nyssa (c. 335–c. 395), understood the lake of fire as a symbolic purifying fire used to eliminate the dross from the gold, aka a "refiner's crucible".
Origen refers to the "lead of wickedness" that must be refined out of the gold.
You sins are burnt away and your spirit comes out pure.

Hell in the modern Christian sense does not exist.
Hell in the OT is sheol, the grave. Hell in the NT is Hades, the grave.

Psalm 16:10 For You wilt not leave my soul in hell (Sheol)(The Grave); neither wilt You suffer your Holy One to see corruption. (rot)
Acts 2:27 Because You wilt not leave my soul in hell (Hades)(The Grave), neither wilt You suffer Your Holy One (Lovingly-Commited One) to see corruption. (rot)
They both simply mean the grave.

Only The Beast, The False Prophet, The Devil along with Death AND HELL are cast into the Lake of Fire.
Right from the bible.

For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand (Acts 2:34 KJV)
So pray tell where is David if he is not in Heaven ?
Pssst.. he is sleeping, in the grave. Hades, Shoel, Hell

israelect.com/reference/WillieMartin/HELL-1 [A].htm
Read this if you really want to know what happens when you die.

yes pray to rabbi yeshua bar yosef so you can spend eternity with niggers and shitskin subhumans worshipping the god of the jews for eternity

Attached: 1537663075102.jpg (909x724, 280.47K)

I was thinking that same thing

context (surrounding verses) supports this interpretation, btw

kills the original sin
removing the need for the rite

doesnt actually kill theism, no
>kills dualism + the church.

You worship that which you do not know. We worship that which we know, because salvation is from among the Judaeans.
(John 4:22 CNT)

There is not one Judaean or Greek, there is not one bondman or freeman, there is not one male and female; for all you are one in Christ Yahshua.
(Galatians 3:28 CNT)

yes if you are not a pure blooded semite you dont get to spend eternity in rabbi yeshua bar yosef's special quarter in heaven

John 7-1 kjv says everything any Christian needs to know

boo hoo judean jew same shit, same subhumans, same race of liars and scum