FLASHPOINT; RUSSIA ALLOWING IRAN TO AIRLIFT HEAVY WEAPONS TO RUSSIAN BASE IN SYRIA

KHMEIMIM AIR BASE.
ISRAEL CONNOT BOMB A RUSSIAN AIRBASE.
U.S. HAS INITIATED OPERATION EAGLE WING; MASSIVE AIRLIFT/ ARMADA TO ISRAEL.
IF NATO KEEPS.CLOSING ON RUSSIA
GOG AND MAGOG MARCH ON ISRAEL
"TRUMPETS" DELIVERY
youtu.be/9dkEe3ph_bU
>inb4source

Attached: 20210304_120422.jpg (1080x1679, 677.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

phys.org/news/2022-01-sars-cov-spike-protein-human-endogenous.html
medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2022.01.18.21266111v2
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/358907686/#358907686
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nobody cares about israel or russia
sorry not sorry

Where is Mongolia in all of this? Are they just the most unscathed country on earth? You can move there and don’t have to worry about shit? You can just have sex in peace?

I think there’s a conspiracy that Mongolia doesn’t exist.

>Where is Mongolia in all of this?
it's fucking cold all the time and you have to drive to work on a tiny fucking donkey
seriously though I'd love to travel there - the high steppes seem desolate and beautiful

You can move to Mongolia. But I'm not sure if your African body can handle 100% dairy and meat diet

R.
yes i do

Attached: 1642628592116.gif (700x827, 508.55K)

Quite the interesting chess moves of late, Vlad.
I Am impressed.

Sars-CoV-2 Spike Protein Activates Human Endogenous Retroviruses ( HERV-W )

>phys.org/news/2022-01-sars-cov-spike-protein-human-endogenous.html

>"On Tuesday, a real zinger was dropped onto the medRxiv preprint server that could potentially explain many of the commonly observed pathogenic features of SARS-CoV-2. The authors provide solid evidence that the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein activates the envelope (ENV) protein encoded by HERV-W in blood cells, which is in turn directly responsible for many pathological features of the disease."

>medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2022.01.18.21266111v2

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/358907686/#358907686

Attached: 0mq71ohuomd81.png (1200x660, 983.66K)

Getting hard to have a discussion about anything while there are so many slide threads going on. I guess that means we're on to something.

Ukraine was a distraction the whole time.

I am Khazar from the Khazar Sea.
The Russian name is Caspian from Kaspar, yes?
Like Anna Kasparian

Is red skull now pro Iran and pro Russia?
I'm so confused

Knights of the golden circle
>was reading the d&c’s and noticed they made sure to differentiate between Ohio and The Ohio

>GOG AND MAGOG MARCH ON ISRAEL
let the blood flow

>yes i do
stop using leaf flag langley, you burned it ages ago

OVER BUDGET
NEVER ON SCHEDULE
ALWAYS WRONG
>inb4larp

you mistake me for something else
>nu/pol/

Attached: 1459805735222.png (1184x666, 723.24K)

>>nu/pol/
?

lets not forget iran works for Swiss elites, Literaly.
And is tasked to man and move... work in Europe on thir Labs... they work with turks who work with elites on medical shit.

iran scientis a genius, second Tesla they call him was hoased and funded by the davos people and thise above them and went to meet big wigs and showcase stuff at one of their events... One of them men who leaked this was a recrnt ambasador in Russia, eho convenitly died of a heart attack while home visiting few days from his post in Russia...

And then pakistan, afgans, china... then Italy and the airport there, Canada our labs, and rural Occupied areas...

And so much more, this is just a drop... and not even that detailed...

We are Fucked.
Their goal is destruction of US, they are doing it from within and externally. Which means Canada is fucked, the World is Fucked, Civilization is Fucked!

Dangerous times, most of them work together toward their new world! And our idiots most are eithrr oblivious, traitors or miss every fucking train in fear of bad consecue ces which will only be worse anyway.

Dangerous times.
iran works with schwabs masters!

And the problem is?...
Our Syria, our base.

Yes.
They sure fucked up our part of the world while we were looking elsewhere!

Looks like no one wins afterall!

These threads are usually "red skull" some guy who seems like a neo con, possibly Israeli, it might be an offshoot of Q user
>Always over budget and behind schedule
It's so stupid I now suspect it's IRGC pretending to be anti Iranian
>If IRGC, then under budget and ahead of schedule