What exactly was the ark of the covenant some sort of jew nuke?

what exactly was the ark of the covenant some sort of jew nuke?

Attached: ark.jpg (1280x960, 191.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ancient-code.com/was-the-ark-of-the-covenant-a-device-used-to-power-the-great-pyramid-of-giza/
youtube.com/watch?v=FMd-B9FZnc0
sentinelkennels.com/Research_Article_V41.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

portal to another dimension.
/thread

A drum. They have it in Ethiopia.

It was used to power the pyramids

It was their National glamour fetish. Like the black cube for Muslims or the forbidden city for the Chinese. Because Jews are wandering Gypsies it was portable.

why would you think it a drum they do not beat on it in the bible

ancient-code.com/was-the-ark-of-the-covenant-a-device-used-to-power-the-great-pyramid-of-giza/

so it was just a hunk of gold with no special qualities at all?
it dose seem alot like some kind of nuclear device
>in Ethiopia.
I doubt this only becuase if they did israel would of taken it by now

> (You)
>so it was just a hunk of gold with no special qualities at all?
for you
checking it out now

A gift from the divines a holy relic if you will.

that would be the kosher opinion

It’s a recreation, from people that claim descent from the queen of Sheeba.

I saw videos years ago on the subject with much more info and detail. They didn't mention "ancient aliens" either, just a more advanced human civilization which was destroyed. It explains the inner workings of the Pyramid in detail and how exactly it would work to conduct electricity, it was pretty convincing. I think everything we are taught about Egypt is wrong, they are a dumb race who used technological masterpiece as a tomb.

>a recreation,
in outher words they have a fake
the idea is not lost on me thanks for the read

The great pyramid was a hydraulic ram water pump. Probably used to give the impression that pharaoh’s had control over nature.

Attached: 70DA785C-5999-4D81-BB2B-1C96B9A26D8D.gif (583x486, 120.67K)

According to Indiana Jones the ark is

>in outher words they have a fake
Or a copy, no one knows, because no one has the original.

the worlds largest fountain essentially
it should have 3000 years of ware if its the original

it was a box with poles that carried reminders of gods presence in earth

>reminders
dont btfo the philistines or cause people to brake out in sores and drop dead

The ark is in very poor condition. It’s was stripped of all the gold, and has evidence of primitive gunpowder burns. I’ll find an article. Here’s a video on the working scale model of the pyramid pump, in the meantime though.
youtube.com/watch?v=FMd-B9FZnc0

Interesting. I remember they mentioned how the water was connected to electricity but I can't for the life of me remember these days. I'm going to do another deep dive into this to refresh my memory

sentinelkennels.com/Research_Article_V41.html
An user posted this yesterday, the water pump was capable of resonating the kings chamber.

My theory is that pharaoh probably used it to pretend he was the source of the flooding of the Nile every year. Gathered people around, pretended to do a religious ceremony of some sort, then the water started flowing. That’s just my theory though.

>cale mo
watcching it now

Where is saddam?

Do you niggers remember anything about a (((group)) working to "decipher" the bible saying that each character was supposed to be a word? Also, there was another one where the pyrimids didn't line up to Orion's belt but instead another constellation much further away?

A theory is founded in something
You have a hypothesis

Very interesting. It’s lengthy. I’ll read it later. What’s the theory on the purpose of the resonance? Sound or force?

how is the negev this time of year avi?

Attached: B4A2FBE3-C2C0-4FE3-B026-6DDEE40960AE.png (640x639, 391.22K)

The great pyramid existed since before the Egyptians. They inherited it, they did not build it.

Didn't read into them that much yet. It seems like the great pyramid might have been a gigantic modem capable of sending a simple pulse signal.
The article shows how the water pump uses its force to generate the sound resonance directed at the kings chamber.
Maybe the ancient kings would eat shrooms and meditate in that room or something?