Britain's national dish is literally pajeet food

>Britain's national dish is literally pajeet food
Do britoids really?

Attached: chicken-tikka-masala.jpg (750x500, 122.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v5lhjYzbfco
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cafreal
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The dish was invented in Britain.

>
?

Brits eat that shit?
Wtf man,I thought they ate good going by the English breakfast

Attached: Breakfast of Champions.jpg (1024x683, 145.37K)

Britain conquered 25% of the entire landmass of Earth for that shit. They deserve it.

But real talk, I thought Fish and Chips was their national dish.

Needs more beans.

Attached: F606E377-56BA-481E-83AB-611EF5316687.jpg (810x1024, 122.49K)

Why in the hell would you center an entire cuisine, of a country with over a billion people, around a seasoning blend that smells and tastes like body odor and fecal matter
That's the real question

Attached: British.jpg (579x536, 36.86K)

>I thought Fish and Chips was their national dish
I thought so as well desu. Was surprised that it's a curry dish that was ackshully the national dish

Because Indian food is the most superior food in the world.

Attached: shutterstock_1435374326.jpg (1400x1400, 442.84K)

Britain's national dish would be roast beef, or, as the french call britons, ros bif.

Saying that Britain's national dish is tikka masala like saying that USA's national dish is tacos.

I like tikka and tandoori chicken. That's a about it desu.

And mexican food has become equally american, even the burrito was invented in the USA.

British cuisine is so non existent that anything beats it?

They just eat a bunch of breakfast sausage and beans last I heard

Btw you posted the best possible Indian food. That's basically the most ordered in America so that's the one they went with. That's what Americans eat mostly carbs meat and never enough fruits and vegetables. I highly doubt thats the most Indian dish. It's basically a Thai restaurant entree at that point

All you fucking poops eat is rice and whatever that slime is that is deep fried in 2,000 different ways to act like it’s something else. It’s a wonder why you’re all twiggy with huge heads.

Attached: 1642571218228.png (1270x1357, 2.02M)

Oh and the garlic naan bread.

If you replaced all that greasy pork with a sliced honeydew and some grapes, it could up the quality by 200%. Then put a glass of spinach apple juice next to it and it's halfway healthy at least

Asians also do that so why not

Indian food is objectively the best food. At least the anglo versions

They just recently added that grilled tomato in there. It was never that healthy before

No that title belongs to Japan, Italy and possibly Mexico

me nan bakies naan, simple as

Attached: 1641904547751.jpg (876x964, 199.49K)

indian food is really good tho ngl

Oh the American version ya that's because it's basically American food

(Carbs and meat)

You're a complete retard. That's like saying white people food is mcdonalds and high fructose corn syrup so white person is a fatass(which is true). Every part of India has different cuisine

Attached: de184109344cc9d47120f144dd35e4c8 (1).jpg (750x928, 184.77K)

Fish and Chips would be the uncultured modern underclass idea of the national dish. Any person from the UK who says Fish and Chips is *the* national dish should be disregarded as a modern degenerate.

youtube.com/watch?v=v5lhjYzbfco

That slop on the bottom left looks like cow shit. Since you idiots worship cows, is it really cow shit?

Did you know that pajeets invented polo?

>spicy vegetables is the superior food in the world
Wrong, Mexican tier dog food, the superior cuisine is Spanish and Italian.

>according to polls, experts, and science
>by Shlameel Rosenburg and hannah Frishman

And it all looks the same going in or coming out.

Our politicians are also pajeets.

The bogeyman for the english for some unkown reason were eastern europeans.
At least you sometimes saw some hot romanian or polish lady. Now it's just fat pajeets and pakis with a moustache,

Attached: Diverse-Ministers.jpg (1024x683, 575.12K)

Indian eating habits is cringe btw

Its a Portuguese dish you moron. Go back to munching down those sloppy burgers. That's probably all you can munch down with your compromised digestive system

if you suck that bad at cooking it does maybe

TO BE FAIR good authentic indian curry is delicious, and "british food" is fucking disgusting.
>OI M8 HOW ABOUT SUM BOILED BLOOD AND PIGSHIT SAUSAGES?

I make a fantastic poo chicken...better than most poos.

Why do people shit on this? It looks good as hell

I think after all the puking and shitting I did the last day and a half mine is compromised. Worst feeling ever, New Year's resolution no booze. I was literally shitting out what looked like slime, and couldn't keep water down. Better now but woof I'm done with the bottle.

honestly rather have bangers and mash than pajeet food, in fact I've never had it because I find their race and country disgusting. I don't want no poo poo platter.

If you like explosive shitting

I feel bad that you take Any Forums memes so far lol.
British food is positively nauseating, there's literally nothing of value to it.
>oi luv me sum bread soaked in wotter then burned to charcoal, mm mmm mum's bread pudding!

This is quite literally true.

Attached: 1634935510926.jpg (700x1190, 77.72K)

Corrr I'd smash that

No. Beans aren’t food, And tomatoes are nightshade. I’ll keep the bacon, thanks.

>Do britoids really?
Yeah. It's this or New World tubers fried in oil from seeds grown overseas, and fish cooked in wheat paste never intended to be edible at all

Yuck. No. Some of it is okay but mostly its gross and weird. Prefer pretty much all other cuisine. Indian is last on the list.

BUNDA

Attached: 1641592340963.jpg (3024x4032, 1.17M)

Mexican Indian food isn't a patch on Jap Indian food, you faggot

Why can’t you own your own food you cow shit lover?

Attached: C044173A-A602-410F-8FDE-9E110C13A5CD.jpg (1242x2497, 2M)

Hard to disagree

I thought their National dish was shepherds pie or roast beef or something. Isn’t that why frogs call them rosbif?

Attached: 1642705030522.jpg (776x1024, 157.19K)

Not that I expect a burger to not be retarded but here goes

>Frango à Cafreal is a spicy chicken preparation consumed widely in the Indian state of Goa. The preparation originated from the Portuguese colonies in the African continent.[1] It was introduced into the Goan cuisine by the Portuguese and the African soldiers serving under the Portuguese.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cafreal

It's punjabi food not iNdiAn