Why are young people now constantly stressed out...

Why are young people now constantly stressed out? You see zoomers balding before age 20 and zoomer women who look 30 at age 20. This will cause big health issues in the near future. In 10 years this will be as big of a problem in america as the obesity epidemic.

Attached: stress.jpg (740x380, 41.74K)

Theyre an injury or accident away from homelessness and have no idea how much worse things will get. No light at the end of the tunnel.

They took the vaccine and now look like Benjamin Button at the beginning of the movie. Not the ending, the beginning of the movie.

Am chill af bro

Globohomo lifestyleA4DMT

>10 years from now
HAHAHAHAHAHA

They weren't raised to be resilient. They were raised to be fragile and dependent.

Most of the stress is from refusing to adapt and accept that most of us won't ever get to live the kind of lives our parents or grandparents could, or accomplish the same things in a reasonable time frame(like purchasing a house).

not my problem.
simple as!

I was just talking to my grillfriend about this. These zoomers are much too sensitive and constantly stressed out which is hilarious because they have no job, home, education, training, children or prospects.

What the fuck do they have to worry about? That I say the word nigger and occasionally dress in blackface?

Get over it.

Attached: 1618107515985.png (858x944, 240.18K)

>be me, Boomer
>18 year old in 1971
>median rent is $108 a month, and minimum wage is $1.60 an hour
>mfw only work 17 hours a week to afford an apartment
>getting a better job means literally just asking for it and having a knowledgeable, White, Christian man with moral convictions teach me the ins and outs of his trade

>be me, Zoomer
>18 year old in 2021
>median rent is $1,545 a month, and minimum wage is $7.25 an hour
>have to work 53 hours a week to afford an apartment
>can't get the education required to obtain a better job, as it is prohibitively expensive, and the diversity hire niggers won't stop throwing away my job applications because my name sounds White

yeah it's just a mystery why these little nigglets are falling apart

Attached: Boomer logic.png (1288x1280, 1.98M)

Technology

i just turned 30 recently and spent most of my life looking 5–10 years younger than i am. the last two years has aged me up so my hair is greying and i have bags under my eyes 24/7

i blame covid shit. realizing bureaucrat fucks can exert so much control over your life is misery-inducing

>they have no future
>what do they have to worry about anyways?
I hope you were only pretending user...

>"They will never own a home, start a family, retire, nor access medical care"
>"What do they even have to be worried about?"

There's definitely a cultural aspect to it to though, I've witnessed it in people who are nearly a decade away from having to worry about finances

>be retarded teenager
>every single adult you see and interact with is one injury or accident away from being permanently crippled and living on the street
>"in just a few short years, this will be you!!!"
it's not hard to understand, dude

Environmentalist propaganda makes people think anything they're doing now and over the next 10 years will be worthless. Half of college students nowadays if not more truly believe the world will end (due to climate) before the next century.

That and half of them pop pills like xans or do other drugs in excess. Weed is a big player too, concentrates didnt exist 20 years ago like they do now, and even simple weed flower is on the whole far stronger. Movies and music make it seem like it's okay to smoke joints like they're cigarettes, so idiots who can't handle themselves smoke it expecting to feel good and just stress themselves out. Then they become unproductive, make worse choices, which makes their life worse, which makes them stress more.

Worrying accomplishes absolutely nothing. All it does is waste time and make you feel shitty.

Attached: 1641179684217.png (539x512, 402.24K)

Show me a job that pays $7.25 an hours that includes tips.

Doesn't exist.

>"Bro, just don't think about your life of slavery bro. Just, like, be a slave bro, and don't think about it."
Every single desirable part of life, owning a home, starting a family, living out your golden years with your grandchildren, is unavailable to them. And your genius fucking idea is "just, like, don't, like, think about it."

Generations of dysgenic policies. This is the result of all the midwit 95-115 IQ women being on birth control their entire adult lives and working outside the home so they can pay the government who in turn pays the bottom of the barrel to pop out as many retarded, violent, criminal, worthless subhumans.

Retarded low value women and men have infinity children because there's a financial incentive for them plus the women are too stupid to take their pill. Midwit women (the breeding stock of any successful nation) have one or two children in their 30's. "High value women", aka high IQ women, often opt out of motherhood entirely in exchange for professional careers, removing the best genes from the next generation of white people. It's tragic.

Birth control, the welfare state, and women in the workplace (all of which can be traced back to giving women equal rights) were the poisons that have made white civilization chronically ill.

Worrying accomplishes nothing if you don't act on it. It has it's purpose.

Bump.
Anyone disputing this needs to reads Haight's "Coddling of the American Mind"

Weak. My goals are even higher... living forever. I just need the sheep to take the vax to work the science out.

Doesn't matter. We're comparing minimum wage and minimum wage. If you're saying "lots of jobs pay more than the minimum wage" then that was obviously true for the Boomers too, faggot.

Don't put words in my mouth you absolute nigger. I said not to worry about things they can't change, not that they shouldn't ignore everything.

My first job was McDonald's, then Blockbusters Video, then Best Buy, they AutoZone, then Uhaul, then college, then internship, then career.

If there's a will then these a way.

Attached: 1639587109370.png (1494x1002, 140.92K)

>worked at Blockbusters as a starter job
>a business which closed about a decade ago
like I said, every single desirable part of life, owning a home, starting a family, living out your golden years with your grandchildren, is unavailable to them. And your genius fucking idea is "just, like, don't, like, think about it."

it's going to be your problem and then people will be saying "not my problem" to you, too

Look at the cattle they know they are in the chutes. Why are they shuffling about nervously? Why are they scared of each turn and shadow? Yes, the chutes are longer now but that doesn't alleviate the weariness of the cattle.

Nobody should accept those things, especially not when the rich are the richest they've ever been and especially not when the economy keeps GROWING but you're getting POORER. Nobody should accept that, they should hold the people responsible accountable.

>low wages
>high cost of living
>all zoomer women are whores
>college is overpriced
>too much information
>mass immigration + lack of european culture
>religion is nihilism and consumerism