BASED AND REDPILLED

>Sean Penn doesn’t have great form when it comes to standing up for the sisterhood. Following an unnerving number of “yikes” moments over the years, the Hollywood heavyweight’s latest misfire comes in the shape of comments made to The Independent concerning his rather rigid views on gender. “I think that men have, in my view, become quite feminised,” said Penn while promoting his new film, Flag Day. In Penn’s eyes, this is definitely not a good thing. “I have these very strong women in my life who do not take masculinity as a sign of oppression toward them,” continued Penn, coming on like a pumped-up Jordan Peterson fanboy or an incel in a Saint Laurent leather jacket. “There are a lot of, I think, cowardly genes that lead to people surrendering their jeans and putting on a skirt.”

>Doubling down on a similar statement made earlier this month (“I don’t think that [in order] to be fair to women, we should become them,” he told The i), Penn seemed to imply that there’s something wrong with the concept of fluidity between traditionally male and female traits. It’s something that smacks of old-school misogyny more suited to the ageing movie star he plays in recent cinema smash Licorice Pizza. In Paul Thomas Anderson’s glossy vintage-styled flick, Penn’s 60-something actor puts his charmless moves onto Alana Haim’s wide-eyed Alana Kane, a 20-something woman young enough to be his daughter, who he assumes is there for little more than his enjoyment. So far, so 1970s, but almost 50 years later, you’d have hoped that the real-life Penn would be a little more enlightened.

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/features/sean-penn-flag-day-gender-b2003364.html

will he be canceled?

Attached: FDD3FCB3-AFF8-490D-9372-1E60DC3092B4.jpg (995x811, 157.44K)

He got arrested for beating up Madonna
but then again, she deserved it

>He got arrested for beating up Madonna
omg no not the hecken madonnerino

When even old school commie sean penn sees it, it means its become painfully obvious

He's right, being a sissy with a physique like a bag of milk is unnacceptable

Not muh heckin gaptooth cinderellarooney?!

>Incel in a Saint Laurent leather jacket

What? Who the fuck writes this drivel? He's an Incel too now because of his milquetoast opinion on masculinity?

Based

>Sean Penn doesn’t have great form when it comes to standing up for the sisterhood. Following an unnerving number of “yikes” moments..

This is the future the suffragettes foresaw

Attached: 1621400046295.gif (320x240, 2.34M)

I heard he's taking his music off of Spotify too.

>His father was Jewish, the son of emigrants from the Russian Empire, while his mother is a Catholic of Irish and Italian descent. Penn was raised in a secular home in Malibu, California
The nose knows.

> coming on like a pumped-up Jordan Peterson fanboy or an incel in a Saint Laurent leather jacket

lol amazing femcel projection here, sounds like she got shot down by a guy who might have liked JP and wore SLP, COPE HAHA

Kike media is the sole reason USA is in such bad shape.

>Following an unnerving number of “yikes” moments over the years,
I can't wait for the apocalypse

they cannibalize their own daily. lol this is great

Attached: 1323-ghost.png (512x512, 8.9K)

>coming on like a pumped-up Jordan Peterson fanboy or an incel in a Saint Laurent leather jacket
we live in an inverted reality, up is down, good is evil, freedom is slavery, the incels are the chads and the chads are the incels.

only a kike could ever write in this disgusting news-speak. dont even need to look at the author.

Sean Penn is a human being, like all mischlings.

>incel
this guy pulls more wool in his 60s than the top 1% of guys do in their 20s. i hardly doubt he's involuntarily celibate lmao

Sean Penn is an unjewed mischling whi is half jewish but unjewed from his goy parent

>“I have these very strong women in my life who do not take masculinity as a sign of oppression toward them,”
>“I think that men have, in my view, become quite feminised,”
This is treated like being a Peterson cultist or incel. The most mild mannered observation imaginable, wasn't like he said "Men are a buncha FAGGOTS TODAY'. Just the most mild shit ever.

>smacks of
Wtf

leftists and especially jews are good at recognizing even the very faintest signs of right wing thought and will instantly move to crush it.

Yeah, via prostitution and washed up singers.