Uhhh I don't know vaxx bros...is your brain really supposed to feel like a fish bowl after taking the jab?

Uhhh I don't know vaxx bros...is your brain really supposed to feel like a fish bowl after taking the jab?

Attached: 456788654356789.png (576x486, 111.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

phys.org/news/2022-01-sars-cov-spike-protein-human-endogenous.html
medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2022.01.18.21266111v2
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/358907686/#358907686
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The nanoworms forming an electrical grid through the graphene

yeah that's a massive blood clot juggling around. lights out when it dislodges

Troll harder

I bet its like bubble tea but for your skull.

Attached: 56768786879.jpg (3840x2560, 605.57K)

If you vaxxed u die. bye bye

blood viscosity increases by at least 3 fold after the mRNA vaxxx
fuck you, I'm not posting a link, look it up for yourselves
because, there needs to be threads about that finding. cake batter bloods are gonna die

His brain is the fish not the bowl

that's hilarious. i hope an alien pops out of their heads that'd be neato. enjoy your society you've earned it champ

Attached: 1637698358470.jpg (1024x1016, 76.59K)

to add, every time this faggot shakes his head, it's like sewer sludge sloshing around in a black tank. he's ngmi, stroke incoming

If the reddit post says it, it must be true. Yeah let's believe reddit post instead of actual scientists. Now where did I live that horse medicine.

O Vaxxy boy, the spikes, the spikes are clotting
From arm to arm and down your face left side
One lung is gone and all the doses falling
'Tis you, 'tis you must go and I must bide

Attached: 225906.jpg (660x455, 58.17K)

Jabbies got what they deserve

Attached: 1642338410943.png (880x617, 111.58K)

There is no graphene in the vax. Other shit maybe, but certainly not graphene.

>Now where did I live that horse medicine.
In Texas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Wyoming among other places

dont worry you will be fine
nothing in your head
>pic unreleated

Attached: 684168165161.png (200x366, 57.86K)

I never realized people were so fucking stupid until this covid and jab shit started. It was obvious from the beginning the whole thing was a scam, and I knew some people would get sucked in, but I didn't realize it would be this many. Holy shit. Mass death is coming boys, I guess this is it.

Sars-CoV-2 Spike Protein Activates Human Endogenous Retroviruses ( HERV-W )

>phys.org/news/2022-01-sars-cov-spike-protein-human-endogenous.html

>"On Tuesday, a real zinger was dropped onto the medRxiv preprint server that could potentially explain many of the commonly observed pathogenic features of SARS-CoV-2. The authors provide solid evidence that the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein activates the envelope (ENV) protein encoded by HERV-W in blood cells, which is in turn directly responsible for many pathological features of the disease."

>medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2022.01.18.21266111v2

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/358907686/#358907686

Attached: Lion_s_Mane_Mushroom_by_Katja_Schulz-337855_1024x1024.jpg (800x800, 91.92K)

I had my blood drawn while I had covid (never vaxxed) and I noticed how tucking dark and thick it was. I get my blood drawn at least once a year and I’ve never seen it like that.. I also had a high d-dimer number so I had to take blood thinners for a bit. I think it’s the spike proteins not only the vaccine.

spike proteins will spike protein, why inject some shit that spike proteins for a whole 3-6 months after you inject it when you can just sneeze and get over it in a week
vaxxxies are truly stoopid

>he doesn't know
Well, technically they are self-assembling graphene nano Ribbons. Want proof?
>traditional vaccines are easily stored and transported
>nano scale graphene can degrade at regular temps/light...
>all covid19 "vaxxines" are stored in subzero airtight/dark containers

I had the cake batter blood for week or so in and around a Delta infection too, but it went away just that fast. Now consider people who are boosting every 3 months to maintain their viscous serum for the rest of their time on Earth.

There's a reason these faggots declared aspirin ineffective at thinning the blood for no reason out of thin air last year.
Despite decades of clinical use and RCT trials suggesting otherwise

Fortunately only 30% of Americans have boosted so many the normie retards are finally waking up, or it’s wishful thinking on my part.

Attached: 60DD6D53-9DED-4B1D-9F66-ED477A6D21FC.jpg (850x478, 184.22K)

go'auld confirmed.
load those p90s, faggots.

Attached: tealc_amused.jpg (1024x576, 45.91K)

so maybe***

uhh idk bro are you supposed to discuss twitter screen caps like a lousy faggot uuhh idk

Is the jewish worm, he is in the process of joining the hive mind, soon he will crave shit.

Heh wait til you find out the side-effects of graphene nanoRibbons.....
>hint: they are like molecular razors that cause micro-lesions
How does a body try to stop bleeding?
>clotting/coagulating around wounds

Listen; i had covid for 24 hours last week and i wish people would stop giving a fuck about it. I had a headache, my thighs hurts, and i had a slight fever. Guess what? I recovered just as fast as I got sick. Why did we destroy the world economy because people can't handle a seasonal cold?

I'm happy to entertain the ongoing graphene nanomachine hypothesis, just give me some qrds on how this is all supposed to work. Explain it to me like I'm still on a 3G network user

There is 100% graphene hydroxide in the vaxx.
Dr. Andreas Noack got killed by glowies after finding it out.