Getting very bad feeling

The police are forming against protesters not Larp

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Gc2JBQqZfB4

Guys let’s hope for the best

Attached: 9DFCD6B9-4224-4858-9E26-60D1DA62FB0A.jpg (1024x767, 116.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mwUk19cWarI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kys

Just trust the plan.

Someones gonna wig out and a pig is gonna get thier wig blown out. Then its over.

They're guarding the Terry Fox statue you clueless shill.

>FUD
NIGGER
>FUD
NIGGER
>FUD
NIGGER
>FUD
NIGGER
>FUD
NIGGER
>FUD
NIGGER
>FUD
NIGGER
>FUD
NIGGER

This is the gayest movement I have ever seen.

Attached: The Honking Will Not Stop.png (592x154, 15.81K)

Its canadian. Were doing our best mutt.

The Great Honkening!!!

Attached: 48C4C87A-0CC8-4001-8A5A-DCA8DB3F86A4.jpg (1242x680, 243.03K)

The police are all middle aged obese people without weapons. Nothing is going to happen but donuts and coffee.

Christ is King and will protect his people. He is blessing those standing up against tyranny. Disobedience to tyrants is obedience to God! Pray for the protestors and for the police to do the right thing and break ranks!!! God bless Canada!

Attached: 1643596784539.jpg (1024x896, 106.81K)

It's a civil war!!

This is the greatest movement I've ever seen
I am hoping for the best
I am tired of being treated like an animal because I am not vaccinated
I want to live my life

>Darla(male)

It doesn't have to be
Just a civil uprising against government!
PEOPLE UNITE
DO NOT IN FIGHT

>Just a civil uprising against government

You mean the government of the People, which the People decided was too much of a hassle and so they willingly outsourced it to the satanic pedophile death cult?

As long as it stays positive and canadians politely say "sorry no not gonna move" we will win. And the more positive it is the more people will participate. Leftists LOVE protesting staying inside is like missing out on canada day festivities. They can keep screeching nazi but they know that this movement is gonna change things. Leftists are gonna succumb to their desire to protest and be a part of a group inspiring change. They cant resist.

>Guys let’s hope for the best
The best is that those police dig deep down, find the shreds of human decency and soul that people are born with, and assist them in dragging the fascists out to face the people directly.

That does not look like any major forming. They dont even have riot gear

>As long as it stays positive and canadians politely say "sorry no not gonna move" we will win.
the police could roll in guns blazing and kill everyone and literally nothing would happen. the government would get away with it.

that's the most mild villain imaginable.

Attached: trucks.jpg (3000x2400, 2.38M)

Of course. Idk if it was all a giant trap initially, maybe. But now it's a go, more traps will be set. It's elites vs people, with entirely captured governments acting on behalf of elites. Will get messy.
I suspect this is a trap desu. And that they have plans afoot. May even work. But may not. We'll find out together.

lol, I know this streamer, he's a Jew IRL. Get your vax, Eric, your 5 kids are going to die of polio

Nah, not buying it, they will be back tomorrow, police won't so mass arrests. They are just having a chat and will tell them to keep quiet after 11 because of stupid noise bylaws.

Hope this does not turn into a repeat of what happened in Melbourne

but muh blue line

>The Honking

Attached: 1637270861897.jpg (906x1024, 162.33K)

>Leftists are gonna succumb to their desire to protest and be a part of a group inspiring change. They cant resist.
No, these leftists are outright fascists. They relish in sadism. They protest strictly on their political loyalty to communists.

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONK

this is whitepilling me!!

We don't have a government anymore. That's why the entire city is shut down

who cares, the protestors are just shills for the conservative party. It's not even a true peoples protest

Do doot do do, do do doot doot do do
youtube.com/watch?v=mwUk19cWarI

Attached: Clown Canada.png (580x718, 488.35K)

What's the percentage of american truck drivers participating in the protest?

just start killing each other already, faggots

Well the horn blows...

2 more weeks

Attached: 4BF5A626-AB37-43C7-B930-DAF712CA4B04.jpg (3024x4032, 1.44M)

Please don't cuck
Please don't cuck
Please don't cuck
Please don't cuck
Please don't cuck
Please don't cuck
I'm not liking this.

How many more weeks do we have to go, Q?

>Someones gonna wig out and a pig is gonna get thier wig blown out. Then its over.
this is the sort of thing they hire actors to do
check craigslist ottawa for listing
also, if a trucker is shot first, the government looks like a dictatorship

>ottawa ems scanner reporting 20yo "female" honked into anxiety attack

Attached: 1637053291109.gif (220x220, 427.49K)

>also, if a trucker is shot first, the government looks like a dictatorship
You'd think but the FBI theater called "Jan 6th" had 1 unarmed woman shot and nothing happened.