The Truman Show is a really great allegory for the NPC's in the COVID trance, especially the end

The Truman Show is a really great allegory for the NPC's in the COVID trance, especially the end.

Attached: truman_primary.jpg (1200x675, 50.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9JmdbXezs-0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oh7v08H_DpY
youtu.be/d-Bamw4mmQw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>my hollywood trash absolute shit is a reflection of reality

just quit consuming hollywood trash and shilling it on Any Forums

Tldr

Yeah , wtf ever, I know I'm being gangstalked, suck my balls losers.

Trumans entire lie is a TV show in a big dome and all his friends and family are actors and when he starts to figure it out he is constantly gaslit by the other cast members and when he finally finds the exit the producer gives a long speech about how he can give him a world without fear and he basically tells him to fuck off and leave.

it's hollywood trash, quit using that to get perspective on what is going on. hollywood is going to create anything to help you get a grasp of reality.

It is from 25 years ago, directed by an Australian who hasn't made a movie in 12 years. It's a good movie, people should watch it.

all these films like dark city / matrix etc you can super impose your viewpoint over the protagonist.

the protagonists political alignments are left deliberately ambiguous to this end.

imagine a tranny watching any of these films and thinking the exact things you do. "wow the world is one big illusion, i knew it all along that gender was a social construct, i'm waking up to this fact and everyone else is slept"

why do u think they call it woke?

the real waking up you need to do is realise that the "real world" in the matrix is another matrix. the person directing the truman show could just as easily be the star of his own truman show.

or even that whether the world is fake or real is superposition of states. that maybe are both are true and false at the same time in a quantum universe

we live in a holographic universe. there is no curtain that dorothy can pull back in the 3D world to reveal the wizzard.

as above so below, as without so within. you exist in the world, but the world only exists in your mind. so to change the world you have to change yourself. its not the spoon that bends, its yourself

life is more like inception than the truman show. how do you know you are wake when you have woken up. how do you know when you have woken up you are not in someone elses dreams. how do you know the ideas you are having are yours and havent been planted there in your subconscious.

maybe this deceptive nature of this reality is nothing nefarious, maybe it is designed to teach you that there is no spoon

i would recommend watching dark city if you havent already

Attached: 1_T-qHsJ6L5UjpJP-6JVZz0w[1].jpg (1436x601, 108.16K)

no, no they aren't good. All of them are shit past the 70's. Get your trash out of here. Fuck Jim Carrey too.

lol just quit watching hollywood trash altogether, it's obviously fucked up your brain

It's a great movie. It was based on this TV series episode:
youtu.be/9JmdbXezs-0

It's true man
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oh7v08H_DpY

TL;DR, not going to call you a faggot for 'reddit spacing' but holy shit that post structure is bad. be more mindful of your composition, your post is awful to even glance at

They don’t want to wake up…
This is a reply I sent to my younger sister just ten minutes ago:

Because it doesn’t matter why.

>my perspective doesn’t matter?

It would be like if you believed the holocaust didn’t happen.

>false equivalence fallacy

There is clear irrefutable proof that your opinion is very wrong and not only wrong it is a danger to society.

>listen to my perspective for once and you will see how wrong you are.

It’s emotional for me because covid has caused a lot of death, and pain and suffering before my own eyes. I have had patients die as young as 22 years old, countless grandparents I’ve put in body bags, we had a patient that was 32 weeks pregnant who lost her baby but survived covid.

>these anecdotal experience are the part of your perspective I want to hear about the most. Like what treat regimen were these people on?

That type of pain you can’t even imagine or describe.

>I believe the there have been a greater amount of pain generated by the draconian policies that cannot be quantified

And then our own grandma dies from covid. Drew if she was vaccinated she’d still be alive. I would bet my own life on that.

>I want to know what treatments she was given in the hospital

So yes when I see people posting dangerous propaganda about the pandemic and spreading misinformation about health I will always say something regardless of who they are.

>you don’t see your position as generated from propaganda?

To Be Continued…

Attached: 325D51CF-CFBB-4E36-9185-093BD816118D.png (545x611, 348.12K)

then watcht he true story, quit letting hollywood narrate your life. how you could possibly think this is a good idea in 2022 is beyond me.

Someone made some art to make slavery seem less shitty

Didn't watch it and not going to

I'm reading this book which is supposed to be similar to The Truman Show

Attached: TimeOutOfJoint(1sEd).jpg (220x330, 16.56K)

nah it's a fucking fantasy movie
also jim carrey has no good political opinions

>if she was vaccinated she’d still be alive

Attached: 1643442851058.jpg (478x463, 157.98K)

fpbp

Attached: E93C3DFD-A002-4B3C-9F91-7CAFB5DA301B.png (376x401, 45.84K)

Would love to see your early life section Goldberg

My best advice to you is cut it out or you may lose your entire family because mom, dad and even all the neighbors on 31st street are just as disgusted with your behavior.
>guilt and fear of loss to dissuade me from even having a conversation

So think about what is actually important to you some losers you met online with schizophrenia or your family and people who want the best for you.

>why would you trust a media apparatus that has lied so much in the past?

Hope these are the topics I want to discuss with you:
1. The efficacy of masks
2. The fallibility of PCR tests at a Ct over 24
3. The disappearance of the common flu
4. The smearing of treatments like ivermectin, monoclonal antibodies, hydroxyquine and vitamin D
5. The COVID infection rates in populations that are 100% vaccinated
6. The health issues on the rise like myocarditis in in youth association with the vaccine
7. The risks of modifying your genetics with mRNA technology
8. The rampant printing of money, which has led to inflation
9. The effect of living masked and isolated on children’s development
10. The Agenda 201 meeting before the pandemic

These are just ten topics that I want to discuss.
And yes, I did reply in green text.

I’m from California originally, and I’m just considering never moving back there. I want to move back to the states at some point. But my options seem so limited. Any suggestions?

Attached: 6C406AAC-1A0F-40C0-823A-2F4638833D73.jpg (360x640, 92.35K)

This is better:
youtu.be/d-Bamw4mmQw
Much better.

Attached: 6c5203d587d905860ef5e38072cc1870.jpg (450x600, 49.35K)

Attached: Truman21.png (1001x1314, 467.49K)

just post it in any shitty hollywood thread that tries to shill some trash movie. i'm so sick of people talking about some shitty politically biased movie to make their point.

Imagine basing your life and belief system off a movie, literally allowing some leftist trash create your belief system

>JC
Why is he saying that? Because it's like Jesus Christ?

Attached: Honey I shit myself.png (746x500, 518.91K)

I used to think that people on tv could see me and knew what I was thinking. Turns out I was right.