What the hell are the Australians doing?????????????

What the hell timeline is this???

Canada is actually at the forefront of revolting against these mandates, while Australia is just endlessly intensifying the mandates and the lockdowns???

What's going on? I thought Australia was the based ones and Canada are the cucks? Did all the Canadians and Australians suddenly switch places?

Attached: 1639594599336.jpg (1062x1027, 426.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

afr.com/politics/australia-needs-explosive-surge-of-2-million-migrants-20211011-p58z0n
facbook.com/TurningPointAustralia/videos/335900421753153/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You guys are the cucks. You let a demented pedophile run your country. We made ours run away because of truck drivers.

Apart from WA, I wonder what lockdown ypu are referring to?

Australia did the truck thing first. The difference is we had a complete media blackout so they never got the support they needed. Essentially - kill all journalists in runescape.

I've got my schimmy ready.

The collective conscious of Aussies has switched to
>Nah fuck off
Doesn't matter what they say, unless skills get crushed they won't stop the sentiment.

Everything you thought you knew was a lie.

Attached: 1643513868076m.jpg (1024x559, 35.45K)

>just endlessly intensifying the mandates and the lockdowns

Scummo Morrison bought 150 million Booster kill shots

6 for everyone.

expect more lockdowns and QR CODES and VAXX PASSES to enforce this shit.

A mate of mine visited yesterday and he was fired from WOOLWORTHS for not being jabbed

he said his job was to IT the process that ONLY VAXXED can enter to buy food.

He said they have already shared the VAXX status of their employees with the GOVT QR Codes network.

He said this may not be implemented until XMASS 2022. maybe sooner.

They want you dead or starving faggots fellow aussies...

they nwant you to take 6 BOOSTERS of a VAXX that doesnt work.

if you aint mad yet, you will be cause at least 60% of you WILL DIE from the VAXX sooner or later and them BOOSTERS are a commin baby.

they have conned you into joining an EXPERIMENT and taking up to 8 Kill Shots to boot.

and then they bring in the Mozzie Shitskins....

afr.com/politics/australia-needs-explosive-surge-of-2-million-migrants-20211011-p58z0n

wake the fuck up- sheeple

Jesus motherfucking Christ, when did Leafs become so damn based??

she'll be right mate.
any time you wonder why this country is such a dystopian shit hole just repeat that to yourself.
no one want to "be a whinger" so you can literally just fuck their mouth on the street then they'll just hit the beach with 6 pack and pretend everything is normal.
canadians at least still have some sort of frontiersman spirit in their blood.
australians have been beaten down by beer and sunshine.
another issue is the weak identity of being a young nation. thanks to our globalist masters importing endless chinks and poos being australian doesn't mean shit any more.

the thing is though, she'll be right can go the other way. just quiet civil disobedience, skirting rules, ignoring laws etc. don't be surprised if numbers of "conscientious objectors" are high, even if people aren't burning down parliament. they'll just say fuck it and do what they want.

I'm so proud of my countrymen and horrified by our "leaders".

You guys are still bad asses. Fuck OP for running his cunt mutt cock holster of a mouth.

you all are western hipster faggots

Attached: 1643596753648.jpg (1600x900, 99.94K)

if it helps, a few weeks ago I was looking at your protests and thinking the same things about my nation

we're all gonna make it brah

Bullshit.

They tried to black us out but they failed when we got too big.

If you weren't cucks, then you would have fought on and the media would have had to report on it when it was too big to ignore.

>You let a demented pedophile run your country.
As Trudeau is better (Macron neither)

We are all in a fucked situation while (((they))) laugh at us. Ultimately it will come down to who blinks first

facbook.com/TurningPointAustralia/videos/335900421753153/

Protest in Canberra at the moment.

Me mate also said that his friend who works for MacQuarie Bank IT dept,
that
ALL Tax file numbers, ABN's and Bank accounts are being LINKED to your Health Vaxx Status and PHONE.

you no a get vaxxed, you be cancelled from EVERYTHING

fucking stooopid sheeple think this is about a vi8rus that hasnt killed anyone yet.

Attached: Saint Tarrant.jpg (1896x2264, 529.75K)

Actually burgers are the cucks. You are the ones who treat nigger shit as a national delicacy.

Canadians are calling us out as fags and pussies. they are not wrong.

best use of this meme I've ever seen

Attached: 1467149545777.gif (245x168, 794.81K)

What about my privacy?