Why doesn't the U.S. have cities like this?

Why doesn't the U.S. have cities like this?

Attached: 154686448.jpg (4032x3024, 1.91M)

too many brown people

some east coast old towns kinda look like that

>It starts with

One sneed
To seed and feed
It doesn't even matter how hard you seethe
Keep that in mind, I designed this shitpost to make trannies cry

>Watch them cope

Sneed is a powerful thing
Watch it get posted as the trannies all swing
From the ceiling, a hilarious thing
Trannies, jannies and niggers are all the same thing

Blown the fuck out below
Glowniggers go right out the window
Try to act smug but they didn't even know
Working for Jews just to TRY TO COOOPE

And even though they tried
One hundred gifs inside
Their chud folder
What I meant to sneed will eventually feed a memory of a time when

I SEETHED SO HARD
AND GOT SO FAR
BUT IN THE END
IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER

I TRIED TO COPE
BUT HAD TO ROPE
IN THE END, I'M A 41 PERCENTER

Attached: 1643188925214.jpg (739x415, 63.58K)

we like brick more

Attached: 1632731405592.jpg (3200x1680, 741.56K)

zero social cohesion. If you were talking about 1900s USA that would be a different story

Mackinc Island
Seaside FL

Also St Augustine FL

These buildings are older than America

Jews

retards

Attached: 1552244591478.png (615x900, 746.62K)

Not as much as me

Attached: tourcoing_belfry.jpg (500x714, 283.57K)

Everything was built in the last 150 years.

>St Augustine FL
Why'd I have to be poor bros... I don't want to live in the pod...

Attached: sad_peepo.gif (112x112, 22.69K)

>Schoolhouse Rock_Elbow Room.mov

Not really. The only places with density similar to that are shitholes like Philly, Boston, Providence, Baltimore, etc.

Because we’re not a shithole filled with Turks and Somalians?

Too many niggers.

Attached: 1598106879421.jpg (460x550, 75.8K)

We destroyed it all to make a bunch of shitty highways in the 50s.

They have less people and more land so there is no need to pack people into a cramped town.

My view looks almost exactly like this.

Most of the US was built after cars were invented

Hence the need for roads ect

Attached: detroit1.jpg (4000x3122, 1.93M)

Actually the US used to have nice cities. Unfortunately, they turned to shit and got too dangerous in the wake of the civil rights movement.

Because the US builds cities like this.

Attached: 1607204160612.png (1458x789, 1.21M)

PREPARE FOR FRENCH FLEMISH BUILDINGS

Attached: steene_castle(steenbourg).jpg (960x720, 123.99K)

We used too. A lot of it was destroyed so we could have 10 lane wide main roads and massive parking lots fuck everything up.

Most of the US was rebuilt* after cars were invented.

Eurocucks will never understand that their whole (((continent))) is smaller than our countries.
Let it go, burgers.

Attached: bourbourg_belfry.png (800x600, 640.08K)

America is a big Gulag with sociopaths in charge, no time nor effort put in beauty.

They spend all money on guns n shit

Attached: 78222156n.jpg (960x720, 54.04K)

When did you have towns like in OP's pic? I see no reason why anyone would want to create towns like that given your vast empty space and low population.

European cities are a pain in the ass for driving

How much does a tiny castle like that cost?
I mean those that could actually be inhabited and furnished with modern systems like electricity and plumbing

Some can be bought for cheap but you will be obligated to renovate them

Attached: Boulogne_sur_mer_basilique_dome.jpg (800x1067, 265.15K)

Sometimes I go into google earth and zoom into random towns and cities in Europe, go into street view, and think about how nice everything is for the most part.
There are also videos on YouTube of European city walking tours and they're so nice.
America is really really ugly.

Attached: no.jpg (749x743, 70.66K)

>no time nor effort put in beauty.
Yes goy let's clear out forests and create urban jungles. That is beauty

I know the country is young but there were plenty of settlements here prior to the invention of the car, including industrial cities. So we had to have walkable cities at a certain point just so people could get around.

trash city, pod livers.

The US has tons of low rise shitholes.

it's over

Attached: Kulla-e-Binak.png (2432x980, 3.26M)

US cities are too new. New England is the closest we get.

Attached: 6.)+Newport,+Rhode+Island+-+Welcome+To+The+19+Most+Charming+Places+On+Earth.+They’re+Too+Perfect+To+Be+Real..jpg (600x401, 70.21K)

Build beautifull things, user.

Attached: Lille_Sacre_coeur_face.jpg (1334x2625, 1.18M)

Dutch cities were car centric in the 1960s and 1970s and then were removed for pedestrians and cyclists.
Tokyo was bombed in 1945 and is very walkable.
Shenzhen was built in the 1980s and is one of the most largest cities in China.

A city being built after the car is not an excuse. Anyone can make a walkable city.

Don't forget repairs. You'll be required to spend $10k to fix a wall that would normally cost $1k since you have to make repairs following the original method and materials used.

Attached: photo-aerial-view-of-the-historic-seaport-of-portsmouth-new-hampshire.jpg (800x533, 210.13K)

Yeah we have much better wilderness and countryside though.

Plus the cities in Europe are full of Muslims and Africans. I mean American cities too, but at least we have nice places to live outside of cities.

Attached: 1-boston-government-center-north-end-and-harbor-thomas-marchessault.jpg (300x300, 36.48K)

Dutch cities were car centric in the 1960s and 1970s and then were removed for pedestrians and cyclists.
Tokyo was bombed in 1945 and is very walkable.
Shenzhen was built in the 1980s and is one of the most largest cities in China.

A city being built after the car is not an excuse. Anyone can make a walkable city. Cities are for people not cars.

5 different piano businesses in one intersection

That's just the way towns develop naturally in a pre-car environment.
Some of them still have it nice, one of my favorite places to visit is Savannah, GA for this exact reason.

Attached: downtown_savannah.jpg (800x534, 663.19K)

They destroyed their forests and natural wildlife to build all that.

Bro, if it makes you feel better, we're full with niggers and have less space than US. Sometime i feel i'm in jail

Attached: 486.jpg (400x400, 21.85K)

Here it's even worse
You can't do ANYTHING without the approval of Architectes de France, if it's a monument.
There's a town in Northern France, where some guys found a rock in the canal that was used by some prehistoric folk to grind stones, they put it in the center of the city and now anything within 250m cannot be modified without their approval.

Attached: belfry_lille.jpg (2277x3663, 2.34M)

You're not missing much. Entire historical section floods in the slightest rain due to original sewer system. My last visit it rained for all of 10 minutes and the streets had 6" of standing water. I'd probably opt for Charleston.

>comparing a fucking stone house to a literal cheap, cardboard/wood one.

I mean no shit. Do you think your average person would be able to have 1200 sqft of fucking stone?

>Tornado destroys home
>Order a cheap prefab home, arrives within 3 days on 2 trucks
>Basically lasts forever because you can just keep ordering new homes every 2 years

Keep crying Europoors

Attached: 1613816173867.png (1020x888, 561.56K)

>zero social cohesion.
Pretty much this. For the past 100 years all urban areas are absolutely devoid of any coherent culture.

Attached: IMG_6904.jpg (4000x2248, 1.76M)

I don't understand why anyone would want to live in an urban jungle of human dregs where you have little freedom. In north america, you can live in a house like pic related and see no one for miles around.

Attached: Secluded house.jpg (735x490, 99.77K)

Becuase we like indoor plumbing and electricity

This looks awful. Any real European civilization would look at this just as you look at commieblocks.

Kind of hollow thing for Americans to say, though, when our own sprawl is the number 1 risk to wild places and we refuse to take any countermeasures. We do have better wild spaces but that has very little to do with us and our own wise governance. If we'd had as much time as Europe to build stupid ugly shit, our wilds would look even worse. All the immigrants to Montana are certainly working hard on making Montana less wild as we speak. California used to be a beautiful place until it got more American.

There's no understanding modern American infrastructure without talking about race. Everything is downstream of the great migration, the resulting crime wave, white flight and the Civil Rights act.

>niggers
>rape blood
>mega complexes are more profitable for jews
>low trust society
dont worry europe will understand in the next 20 years

>Bro, if it makes you feel better, we're full with niggers and have less space than US
Yeah, you don't have nearly as much as us.
And you guys use space so efficiently. I would love to be able to walk to the store and take a train to the next town over.
The european city tours of Italy are the best. Mediterranean sovl cannot be beat.

Those "people" are too poor to afford cars.

annapolis, newport, alexandria, ...

Fuck off Jew.

Attached: Juice.jpg (504x7906, 2.12M)

Plus insurance wasn't a thing then, so you had to make damn sure that houses never fell down or else you're all dead.

Now who gives a fuck. Cash the insurance check, let them pay for the hotel, buy another or rebuild. Big whoop.

I do wish Europe had more wilderness.
I was doing some research and found that the uk doesn't really have any old-growth forests anymore. That made me kind of sad.