Anger

Why are so many anons on Any Forums so angry? Far too many anons don't want to discuss anything, they just want to argue and piss people off. Why?

Attached: angry-customer-86255098-760.jpg (760x440, 40.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5w7xBW-lauo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hate kikes and niggers

This is why no one takes Any Forums types seriously and it's also why Any Forums types exist.

why you mad?

I'm not angry anymore, just waiting to play Minecraft

many people dont realize that nothing can stop them from vibing, they lash out at things they think will threaten their vibe not realizing they are the only threat to their own vibe
youtu.be/5w7xBW-lauo

Attached: FB3KhJpWUAI3bmE.jpg (510x680, 74.69K)

Because arguing with people is useless and it’s time we just shut these faggots up once and for all.

I want to bathe in technocrat and leftist blood alike. Does that sound like I want to have a discussion with you?

People don't come here to discuss politics but to circlejerk with likeminded people.
I will never forget a response I got from one discussion. After I refuted him in some shit that I don't remember he stopped responding, I asked him why he was not posting he told me that
>"nigga I'm just out of work and want to drink a beer and relax not to debate or change my mind"
Posters here are just conservatives who want to be be withlikeminded conservatives, don't like to be challenged, they call you ad hominems, or tell you go back to xyz and so forth if you ever give them cognitive dissonance.

I am here for get my beliefs challanged to consider the opposing side but I have no illusions that everyone is like that.

>sneed
>sweaty
>jannies
>two more weeks

Been here for years... Just tired of all the bitterness. Just want interesting conversations.

>how to debunk prion zombie theory?
>early signs before sudden rapid decay?
>phantom ear pain, can't stand still or relax?
>particular cognitive changes to look for?
>emotionally unbalanced or aggressive?
how to debunk prion zombie theory?

Attached: bp-zombie-premiers-2022.jpg (500x586, 54.14K)

Any Forums is overrun with jews who post constant demoralization, and pilpul.

>I am here for get my beliefs challanged to consider the opposing side
I respect that.

Not angry, I’m simply not ashamed to admit publicly I want an America free of leftist, by whatever means necessary.

But your here because you love existential self harm.
I believe that there is a larger element of professional pisser offers on the board in general you have to be aware of

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1024x576, 41.14K)

The average pol user is 16 years old that's why

Attached: 6FEF0AF5-39E8-4978-97BA-E5D6296C3D31.jpg (1024x753, 57.58K)

Magnetic fields maannnn. its messing with the electrical signals in our brains.
everyone is confused and agitated. this is the real reason for the covid hoax, they needed something to blame it on so normies wouldnt freak out over something they couldnt control.
at least with the "virus" and "vaccines" people think they have a chance to fight, thus prolonging their will to live on. containing the fear and rage of helplessness.

we've been invaded by basedboys and gloeniggers ever since trump won in 2016. they are easy to spot.

>Anger
Enjoyment. Interest. Honesty. Humor. All other qualities of true Any Forums users. Having a filter like that says more about you.

>But your here because you love existential self harm.
Not really. Any Forums gives me the information that is non-existent on the MSM, social media, etc...

I just come here to troll authoritarian fuckwits. They'll gladly lick the boot as long as the person wearing it is white.

I had enough of these people.

>Not knowing what flame wars are

Attached: 1641159666638.jpg (1000x909, 53.14K)

Why are you such a snowflake?

I don't filter anything and am completely okay with someone disagreeing with me. It's just annoying when people say stupid shit without explaining their position.

What does an image of retarded people have to do with anger?

It's sad that I instantly know what that represents...

Thank you I guess.
There were few points that made me change my mind, in others I started to look from a different perspective.
I'm still a leftie but "to believe an idea is to be willing to betray it" methinks.
This is also true, just check the reaction against torrenting for that whole spotify debacle. Most posters post for 1-2 years and move on.
A very Stalinist take

Lurk moar nigger.
In fact wait, go back, you don't belong if you don't like arguing pointlessly.

Attached: WHERE_DO_YOU_THINK_YOU_ARE.jpg (400x302, 23.87K)

No it isn't you fucking retard.
Fuck you for typing like a faggot.

Why am I angry? I get up daily and look at the world today. Liberals have ruined everything of virtue and this nation is a total shit show then if I choose to vent about it I am labled a racist and my life is ruined. I frankly hate everything about this fucked world at this point and am just waiting till I am diagnosed with some fatal illness so I can lose my shit and kill as many liberal pieces of shit as possible before suicide by cop. Liberals totally fucked this world and are creating what I would consider a Hell.