You fucked up, JACK

Why did you piss and moan when leftists took over CHOP/CHAZ, but all of a sudden, alt right truckers in Canada are heroes?

Attached: 2340E500-3B5A-4256-B108-8A7F593EE75B.jpg (1638x2048, 738K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/04zeIWKpfV0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wtf you talking about, chaz was hilarious. Loved every moment.

It’s just WILDLY hypocritical, and I’m curious if you “people” honesty believe the civil society can’t thru your bullshit?

Like you know you look like fucking morons, right?

What are you talking about? All we did was laugh our asses off at how inept they were. The morons in the idiot community police CHAZ even managed to gun down innocent blacks before that clown show packed up.

The truckers aren't killing people of color

truckers don't have warlords and the CHAZ thing just became entertaining

I see no molotovs in Canadia...

Those aren’t the same even a little bit.
CHAZ got people killed. Truckers are just honking.
_________________¶___
| FUCK TRUDEAU.||l “”|””\__,_
|_______________|||___|__|__|]
(@)@)*************(@)(@)**(@)

sometimes i miss that period of time. Everything was so happeny. There was a happening every couple of hours in 2020. Things are so slow now

Dilate faggot

Call me when the truckers start gunning down niggers, raping women and extorting local business owners. Then you can bitch.

youtu.be/04zeIWKpfV0

You cant just mash the trany chaz takeover with the truckers just cause yor side is embarassing traitorous retards, fucking idiot.

Because leftists are faggots.

CHOP/CHAZ was a bunch of faggoty communists larpers. The Honkers are real working people standing up for real workers rights. You can't tell the difference because your a faggot.

Attached: 1643415339798.jpg (540x540, 115.13K)

CHAZ was 100% better than this cringe leaf shit.
fucking warlords
antifa killing nigglets under the BLM banner.
"gardening"
shit was a blast

Attached: 1640877662244.webm (1024x576, 1.9M)

so much crazy shit has happened in the last year... i almost forgot about this one. fun times. I wonder what happened to their garden?

HONKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Racist

you fucking racist! thats like 5 and 1/3 kkk's

Chaz was kinda based ngl. The man dancing on his garden was great.

That Chaz cardboard garden for people of color only was epic. No edible plants and that dude tripping balls just danced all over it and smashed everything. Commies were on a path to starvation after the first night.

I don’t care lol

This was what I was talking about. I still dislike commies but this was pretty cool looking back. I don't think I cared much when it was going on either. I enjoyed it.