Is he a demoralization shill, or legit? I know he has Cringe Panda close to him...

Is he a demoralization shill, or legit? I know he has Cringe Panda close to him, who is some little girl that seems weird, and her initials are CP. He just seems like a dour bitch, but he may be right and I am just an optimistic retard.

This is his most recent video
odysee.com/@Blackpilled:b/headbags:d
Starts around 0:9:30 and runs to about 1:00:00.

I liked his videos talking about movies and some history, but he kind of seems like a hypocrite retard, complaining about white race numbers decreasing, while not having a wife and kids, and telling people a woman's past promiscuity doesn't matter.
That's somewhere in here:
odysee.com/@Blackpilled:b/wingman:5
I don't know the exact time stamp.

Attached: UCvaHgYcWAAcn5D54w4Dqezg.jpg (200x200, 6.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

incels.wiki/w/Scientific_Blackpill
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I liked his older content when he critiqued movies and he would point out subtle the psychological subversion that was used.

don't think so, he makes some amazing kike movie dissections, just when you think you saw it all, he points out even more bullshit you didn't notice.

Attached: I_like_snow.gif (175x232, 1.07M)

>he makes some amazing kike movie dissections, just when you think you saw it all, he points out even more bullshit you didn't notice
Yeah he used to. He's been on a kick of just complaining.

Same. I liked his Christmas song video.

>it's called blackpilled
>then it's about demoralization
stfu retard he's not even that blackpilled

>stfu retard he's not even that blackpilled
Your damn existence is a blackpill, you fucking favela monkey.

Why is Cringe Panda so controversial again? Is it simply because of the initials CP or what?

His shorter movie & culture analyses were often quite interesting, but the insomnia streams are a snorefest. I don’t know if his ‘legit’, seems to be doing content purely for grifting now.

I wouldn't call her controversial, but she is a direct rip-off of barbara4u2c and works with the same guy that created Poppy. I've also heard she's actually in her 20s so I'm not sure why she's marketing herself like a child

I like some of his newer stuff I just wish he could offer some solutions to all of the problems he correctly points out. Pointing out the problems is the first and easiest step. He doesn’t offer many suggestions in the way of solutions or fighting back or any kind of real strategy. I hope one day he can because Stack is one of my favorite podcasts but he needs to give his listeners some kind of goals to work toward, some tangible community, etc… Owen Benjamin, for as batshit as he is, actually is doing all of the right things in my opinion. Building a homestead community, has graphical artists that help make cartoons, has an app to help find and support the businesses of other “bears.”

I wish Devon Stack could start focusing more on the solutions and the approach we need to take when dealing with Normies and hostiles.

In the grand scheme of things what does that even matter though?

>IF HE SAYS SOMETHING I DONT LIKE HES A FED
I never understood this sentiment. Why would you prefer to be lied to than be told the truth?

if truth and simple facts demoralizes you then I would say go see some doctor and get your testosterone levels checked.

incels.wiki/w/Scientific_Blackpill

don't live your life inside a bubble, get the fuck out of it

there is no solution, it's over, short of some global prolonged war -which won't happen, there will be no recovery

>dr. blackpill faggotry is back

An eceleb who is purely only able to exist by started shill threads on Any Forums.

Makes her seem like a manufactured personality. I don't like frauds.

Then go ahead and kill yourself. But for the rest of us who are actively working towards bettering ourselves and the communities we are in we need to find ways of reaching each other and organizing IRL. Patriotic Alternative in England is having success and there are other examples but we really need to start pushing harder.

He's exactly what he says he is - black pilled

You’re comparing her to another e-celeb and saying that her personality seems manufactured?

I agree w/ him that YouTube is filled w/ faggots and I still unironically watch YouTube all day everyday. I am part of the problem. At least based Daddy Devon does not have to deal w/ my retarded ass out in the middle of the Arizona desert.

Attached: raf,750x1000,075,t,FFFFFF_97ab1c12de.jpg (750x1000, 77.69K)

>kys if you point out the truth
kek delusion retard