Cliff High the living in the woods boomer is becoming my most comfy late night listen

Cliff High the living in the woods boomer is becoming my most comfy late night listen.

bitchute.com/video/2vhqNyVRe4PZ/

Attached: Screenshot_20220131-112539_Chrome.jpg (1080x1530, 230.08K)

Clif is based and one of us.

Why don't welfare recipients have to get vaxxed to qualify for benefits?

The dude takes 8-16 gram doses of magic mushrooms and has shamanistic experiences. Claims that communism that is some form of mental disease that he broadcast to us through the either by mantis bug like aliens.

Seen him get excited about perpetual motion machines/ magnetic motors before. Says he'll test them, turns out that the whole thing is a bust, but he comes around and acknowledges it for the nonsense it was.

Seems like hes has some pretty profound experiences through psychedelics. I don't know where he gets most of his stranger knowledge or if its rooted in some other weird ass larp but he seems reasonably genuine and disconnected from a lot of the worst parts of society today. Probably worth a listen if nothing else.

Attached: 308850_2200-1200x628.jpg (1200x628, 97.66K)

I will breakthrough and contact the bugs

Boomers make the best doomers.

Attached: CBF3ADAA-3DAF-42CC-8784-3D167878958B.jpg (587x425, 47K)

I'd say only like 1/3 of the shit he says is accurate but it's extremely comfy. He's one of the only minor e-celebs who feels like a genuinely good-hearted person.

this dude has literally been wrong about everything since 2012...

I've seen him rail against idiots like Corey Goode.

Looks like he was fooled by him or insulted or something over some of this spiritualism conspiracy shit. Associations like that make me question him more but hes response is pretty human if he was honestly just bamboozled by a UFO grifter like corey.

Attached: download (2).jpg (200x200, 4.63K)

how much bitcoin do you have

Wrong. the blue avian cult talk polluted his data.

>psychedelics.
Another MKultra vitcim.

Two more months!!!

Checked and wrecked.

Attached: 694944B4-432B-4BF7-AD42-D195EB7DC27A.jpg (682x682, 63.76K)

he didn't say much about bitcoin and all the predictions hes ever made have been wrong.

What's it like believing all this well poisoning shit you impressionable faggots eat up every year and having none of it come true every time? What will be the cope for no vax die offs? Will you continue to make threads HOPING just HOPING one day it will happen? Vax threads will be the new /ptg/ in terms of extreme amount of cope LOL

Attached: 1629000377191.png (400x434, 90.1K)

Been following him for a a very long time and he's generally correct. Sorry, but you are going to be kill.

whatever you say dude, the truth is the truth.

Because suddenly ghetto's and hoods would pour out into government buildings to come and physically get their welfare

You always know when someone hasn't tried them.

Whoever enforces the vaxx is responsible for any bad results and liability.

Isn't he the woo guy?

I listened to about 15 mins of this dude and in that time he made half a dozen blatant contradictory statements and generally made no fucking sense at all. Pretty sure he's retarded