Aus/Pol Oldies must die edition

Old people refuse to die, fourth shot is now deployed.
>Health authorities are considering whether older Australians should be given a second booster dose as part of their COVID-19 vaccination program. Under the existing rules, some immunocompromised Australians are eligible for a fourth dose of a COVID-19 vaccine as a booster shot after a three-dose primary course. Federal Health Minister Greg Hunt said that “older Australians ... and perhaps those working with vulnerable patients” may be able to access a second booster dose in the future. “That’s still under active medical consideration, but the supplies and logistics are in place to deliver that if it’s required.”
theage.com.au/national/australia-news-live-nsw-victoria-resume-face-to-face-learning-as-total-covid-19-cases-grow-20220131-p59sgg.html

Attached: TwoMoreShots.gif (860x652, 362.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tqdA80fEPHc
youtu.be/4qeghFulS3c
abc.net.au/news/world/
afr.com/politics/australia-needs-explosive-surge-of-2-million-migrants-20211011-p58z0n
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>refuse to die
youtu.be/tqdA80fEPHc

Are Australians not looking at the UK and wondering why we're unlocking? Is it just being ignored?

youtu.be/4qeghFulS3c

Attached: 1632917950134.png (800x590, 218.32K)

We don't hear shit about the UK unless you look up what's happening in the UK online.

aussies only know what tv shows them
the majority of aussies do not know how to use a computer, do not know how to read things on the internet, they only use facebook on their phone and listen to msm

>"we need to vaccinate everyone to protecc the immunocompromised"
>the vaccine makes people immunocompromised
well played, NWO

Fuck i want to stay at her airbnb if you know what I mean. Exactly my type. Fuck.

Attached: Screenshot_20220131-125910_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1080x2220, 793.84K)

abc.net.au/news/world/
total blackout
not sure they've even done the usual "report on it very quietly so you can pretend you reported on it"

Going to "accidentally" pull down or unscrew the entrie alcohol shelf in aldi today. Wish me luck

Attached: IMG_20220130_232225_706.jpg (800x1067, 143.24K)

Scummo Morrison bought 150 million Booster kill shots

6 for everyone.

expect more lockdowns and QR CODES and VAXX PASSES to enforce this shit.

A mate of mine visited yesterday and he was fired from WOOLWORTHS for not being jabbed

he said his job was to IT the process that ONLY VAXXED can enter to buy food.

He said they have already shared the VAXX status of their employees with the GOVT QR Codes network.

He said this may not be implemented until XMASS 2022. maybe sooner.

They want you dead or starving faggots fellow aussies...

they nwant you to take 6 BOOSTERS of a VAXX that doesnt work.

if you aint mad yet, you will be cause at least 60% of you WILL DIE from the VAXX sooner or later and them BOOSTERS are a commin baby.

Who here the proud owner of a foreskin?

Attached: 1643267878636.jpg (960x950, 629.87K)

The only UK news we get is about the party your PM had, that's literally it. Journalists are the worst people on earth.

>you're free to purchase everything else if you're unvaccinated, just not alcohol, for some reason.

Attached: wqvo221.gif (506x285, 3.92M)

>Rejected by New Zealand, pregnant TV reporter Charlotte Bellis turns to Taliban
kek

>Hey can you go in and get me some alcohol I'll be just here
>Yeah sure
I'm convinced the autistic scientists and bureaucrats who come up with this shit never actually lived in the real world.

Attached: 1635703843457.jpg (712x456, 57.65K)

>if i can't have you, no one can

>MFW MULTIPLE SATANS SPOTTED

aussies are such faggots rn i doubt they would do this

>for some reason.

it is ISLAMIC MONEY and ISLAMIC W.H.O. that is controlling this PLANDEMIC
using the
SATANIC Baby Blood Sucking CULT of which most politicians are members of are implementing the kill shots.

they have conned you into joining an EXPERIMENT and taking up to 8 Kill Shots to boot.

and then they bring in the Mozzie Shitskins....

afr.com/politics/australia-needs-explosive-surge-of-2-million-migrants-20211011-p58z0n

wake the fuck up- sheeple

You're very young and stupid

Do you even Commonwealth any more?

I can imagine some faggot on CVDU making a post about it

why are there 4 aus/pol breads? Ian again I bet

Based I will do the same thing in dan Murphys today smash the whole whisky/vodka shelf by taking out the screws

>SIR, you just broke all those bottles. You are going to have to pay for that
Sorry no can do cobba, It is illegal for me to purchase alcohol.

Attached: 63bx8u.jpg (888x499, 68.14K)

What the fuck did I just read? None of this is happening, isn't big business and lobbying doing the exact opposite?

Attached: Screenshot_20220131-030403.png (1049x1730, 789.08K)

Like living in a parallel universe mate

Is it okay to have duel citizenship?

Attached: 1642495324939.jpg (634x634, 316.04K)

>We, the people, are being sacrificed at the capitalist altar
I wish these people would get a fucking grip and drop the retarded theatrics. Their ego is unbound. You aren't some fucking Martin Luther King, motherfucker.