This is not how democracy works

The Canadian people elected Justin. He has the authority and represents the will of the people.

Not far right white supremacists disguised as freed lovers.

Don’t like mandates? Y’all gotta vote. That’s how democracy works.

No? Then you’re a terrorist trying to overthrow a democratic system with the help from Russia

Attached: 19C9EF7D-D6B3-4E20-BC22-326692104198.png (1080x712, 303.19K)

Really? I was told by chanting protesters that blocking the street and being a nuisance is what democracy looks like

Peaceful protests are a part of free nations and people ya tyrant asshole.

>we do not live in a honkocracy

See that's where you're wrong kid.

How dare you shill using that flag. Do you know how many Canadians died defending Hong Kong?

An actual HK resident would never say anything so disrespectful. Get ye gone you fucking Kike. Take your $0.11 and go back to the shadows to count your shekels and never darken our door again.

Do you not realize that this protest is Canadians giving Peace one final chance? If this fails then Canadian men will simply accept the reality of civil war and hoist the black flag. In which case any kike who manages to reach the border with his scalp intact would be lucky.

Attached: 0ED05842-C27D-4D19-83F1-28DA9360CC0F.jpg (828x748, 199.67K)

Democracy = honkocracy

Didn't o'tool get the majority of the votes

>32% of the 60% of the population that voted

Yeah, he won the popular vote but, our broken ass election system is what keeps Trudeau in power.

>This is not how
oh, so "democracy" matters now?

Attached: TCFvanonlyR2.png (600x564, 311.01K)

Protests are supposed to be disruptive. That how change happens. This is what democracy looks like.

People from Singapore have no souls and thusly don’t have the will or imagination to combat tyranny. So sit the fuck down at shut up you faggot.

Justin ran away.
He doesn't care about the people being honked at.

They should be asking for social workers

>all the leafs who died for muh freedom for Hong Kong
what? reddit is over there, good sir

They're voting right now with their horns

HONK

>elected

The American people elected Trump. He has the authority and represents the will of the people.

Not far left anti white disguised as BLM.

Don’t like getting shot by cops? Y’all gotta vote. That’s how democracy works.

No? Then you’re a terrorist trying to overthrow a democratic system with the help from China

Big rigging the election

Attached: pointofprotesting.png (1079x937, 494.74K)

>we don't live in a honkocracy
>h-hey so you guys gonna drive those groceries to the grocery store?
>d-dont forget to get vaxxed first for our safety and yours...
>no seriously, I'm getting hungry...go on, this isn't how it works, just go home
>PLEASE I'm so fucking hungry why won't you dumb uneducated losers just deliver my goods and take the vaxx!!!

Well how the fuck do you think get get into the counting room dumbass