I don’t get this Holocaust denial thing

>A council of centralized Jewish leadership that has no documentation or evidence to ever existing decides to fake "the holocaust" as part of a plot to take over the world and enslave the Master Race
>Plant the seeds for decades (centuries?) in advance long before WW1 even happened (Any Forums often uses the old "six million" references as evidence of a conspiracy)
>None of this is ever discovered or found out
>Somehow orchestrate in the middle of WW2 the mass disappearance of 11 million people including 6 million jews and 5 million non-jews
>covertly relocate these people secretly to ??? (Israel I guess?)
>build all these complex facilities and phony camps that were actually resorts with theaters and swimming pools and etc
>falsify thousands of documents, photographs, etc
>create thousands of fake mass graves and fill them with fake bodies in the middle of nazi-controlled territory
>pay off millions of witnesses of dozens of nationalities, none of whom EVER break the silence that they were in fact in on a gargantuan conspiracy
>Pay off every single historian to have existed at the time or has existed since, they're all in on it too and none of them ever blab
>All the nazi's are in on it too as not one of them denied the holocaust took place at their trials, just their individual responsibility.
>The leaders of every country in the world is in on that, including both sides of the Cold War
>Jews coordinate all this despite no real method of communication at the time. Moreover not a single document exists of them communicating so it was all psychic I guess
>No paper trail of this MASSIVE unprecedented operation that has spanned now many years exists.
>Somehow THIS is more believable than the nazi's killing the people they said they always wanted to kill
Holy shit, Jews really are 300 IQ master race to pull off this comicbook supervillain-tier shit. idk why Any Forums wants to fuck with these guys, they're far above any other race by their own admission

Attached: 015A0F98-F0B1-41AC-99BF-477558651E11.jpg (439x659, 78.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"A council of centralized Jewish leadership that has no documentation "/type/op/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: Hollow-Hoax Part 1.png (1237x8301, 2.34M)

Attached: Hollow-Hoax Part 2.png (861x7526, 1.78M)

Attached: Hollow-Hoax Part 3.png (1024x3406, 1.08M)

Attached: Hollow-Hoax Part 4.png (1570x6503, 2.45M)

Attached: Hollow-Hoax Part 5.png (2000x8648, 3.64M)

The sane way to look at it is to admit some things were made up and some were real. It's a war story--- of course it's exaggerated and being used like a tool.

Attached: Hollow-Hoax Part 6.png (1311x6396, 1.54M)

Attached: Hollow-Hoax Part 7.png (1566x6674, 2.6M)

Attached: The Smart Jew Myth.png (2500x1442, 459.23K)

It wasn't six million, and most of the exterminations were by gunshot instead of masturbation machines, etc. It's that simple. True denialists are shills or schizos. Hitler meant to exterminate Jews. And can you blame him? Look what was done to Germany in the wake of WWI. They were never going to let up, because insane pre-Israel kikes (and some even today) believe that all Europeans are descended from Esau and must be eliminated to bring about the Messiah. No shit.

Attached: The Origins of the 111 IQ Claim.jpg (574x1876, 511.96K)

Attached: So Basically.webm (960x530, 2.3M)

It's both

Go on Ernst Zundel site and read some things which were posted here. None of what you’re saying are facts. For example
> Somehow orchestrate in the middle of WW2 the mass disappearance of 11 million people including 6 million jews and 5 million non-jews
Is already explained because the numbers do add up to how many Jews there were pre-war/immigrated to USA and Western Europe. Try the other way. Try to find evidence 6 million died in concentration camps. You won’t find it, you will find ~250,000 recorded deaths in camps.

Well, of course you dont since everything you pointed out is a straw man. But you're probably a shill and I wont even bother.

It's not difficult.
There exists pictures, documents, and testimonies that are contrary to the existing narrative.
> they are not only suppressed but out right illegal to discuss
Funny.... that doesn't exist with any other genocide in written history.

Attached: 1599331446470.jpg (1009x844, 150K)

I fucking hate you stupid pieces of shit that respond to copypasted shill garbage like this.
Stop posting and lurk until you learn you retarded faggots.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"A council of centralized Jewish leadership that has no documentation "/type/op/

You have to provide an argument otherwise newfags won't be red-pilled, simple as

>I don’t get this Holocaust denial thing
because it obviously didn't happen
anybody who actually looks at the "evidence" can see its complete horseshit

Attached: Libertarians.png (634x851, 662.72K)

Another one I don't understand is
>jews control all media
>this movie/tv show is based

So Hitler killed lots of whites while protecting joos from typhus. nah it happened.

Attached: 1637569444133.jpg (862x923, 142.53K)

Prove it, without false testimony, forced confessions and propaganda.

Nope. There is no reason to believe it happened. Fucking wish it did, and I wish he really did kill 6 gorillion, but nah.

so why should I like hitler if he is interested in protecting jews from typhus and killing off germans in a brother war?

he tried to defend germany from attackers, blame the other countries