Nonono sisters….how could this be happening?!?! I thought we were redpilling the normies?

Nonono sisters….how could this be happening?!?! I thought we were redpilling the normies?

Attached: 5B280698-F672-40EA-A7A0-02578FE714BC.png (1080x979, 473.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5BmjCDoIyV0
libgen.is/search.php?&req=Yale English monarchs&phrase=1&view=simple&column=def&sort=extension&sortmode=ASC
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who cares? I just hate commies enough to hang out with nazis

youtube.com/watch?v=5BmjCDoIyV0

Reading is for faggots.

One Jew buys thousands of copies
Another Jew writes twitter post quoting the sales of the first Jew
And yet another Jew writes Any Forums post quoting the twitter Jew

Actually jews just make schools buy them in bulk.

Imagine still buying books. This oz like Disney songs being " most popular in the US" because... the method used for determining that is biased to 14-18 years old.
libgen.is/search.php?&req=Yale English monarchs&phrase=1&view=simple&column=def&sort=extension&sortmode=ASC

Attached: Screenshot_2022-01-07-19-31-41.png (1200x1920, 94.86K)

Quite the opposite. Flammers never read.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-01-22-21-20-26.png (1200x1920, 1.5M)

Attached: Behead All Satans.jpg (3485x4495, 1.04M)

Why are 'commies' so rent free in the head of every american?

The fucking cold war???

Because America has a problem with violent commies acting like a militia

It was banned from a school not the entire country. Jfc

>best selling lists

I remember the case that taught me its useless. It was when William Blatty (author of The Exorcist) sued the NYT for excluding his book, claiming that they were harming him economically by not putting him on when his book was selling well enough to earn him a spot. The Times' defense was that the Bestseller List was an "editorial product" and protected speech as (basically) an opinion piece. This defense held up all the way to the Supreme Court and still stands to this day.

I have no idea how something called the "Bestseller list" can be interpreted by a reasonable person as something other than "a list of best sellers," but I'm inclined to think that, like the "actual malice" standard, the courts carving out special exceptions for the press is just one corrupt institution doing favors for another.

Its a fantasy list of kosher books.

I kinda like the catstika, hopefully a lot of these kids will get tattoos of it later on in life to "rebel".

Attached: Screenshot_2022-01-30_203812.jpg (1071x1070, 87.88K)

and

Attached: kill commies and coke.jpg (447x595, 37.21K)

Judd Leguma Balls

Attached: 9ec.jpg (622x448, 19.64K)

Attached: oy vey.jpg (1334x3014, 1.21M)

>heebs portray themselves as rodents in fiction
its almost parody

For all these reasons, actual good writers will never be known. It was always the objective of the Jews to control the major hubs that the bell curve of the grug masses go to for their intake: Spotify, Netflix, Amazon, YouTube, they decide what should be "popular" and promote it.

We've all seen writers on Any Forums over the years that make us think "gee, why isn't that person a published writer? Why can't I pickup something off a shelf this well-written?"

Because the book publisher wants you to have the literary version of the tiktok twerking and milk crate challenge bullshit as your sages and poets, and anything political that is radical can only be a republican looking for the next nigger to blow.

Some rich kike buys a bulk order... they have the money to create fake shit. We rely on muscle

They missed a great opportunity and just coping.

Attached: 1599263223146.jpg (1600x1067, 272.36K)