Church Hosts ‘Drag Me to Church’ Event to Attract LGBTQ

youtube.com/watch?v=csTFN1EG8_4

Attached: 565756876.png (1090x693, 1.43M)

Protestants will do literally anything other than follow the bible...

This is not religion, it's subverted crypto communism. like the "kim family churches" in North Korea.

The absolute state of protestants. Become catholic bros

>communism
gb2 r/t_d and kys boom trash

Isn’t this like wearing black face to attract niggers?

Minnesota was pretty much created by Germans and Scandinavian forty eighters. No surprise fagville is so strong there.

Once again the Christian church will become the church of the LGBTQ. The LGBTQ faggots see the conquering of the Christian church as a major victory. The Christian church is run by complete morons who honestly believe allowing the LGBTQ faggots to run the church into the ground and out of existence as a potential money making opportunity until the church cease to exist

That is how fucked the Christian church has become and I will bet your soul on it

Prediction: they are doing this so that eventually no church of any kind can reject LEGOBBQ and then they will infiltrate every church with commie leftist shit

Let me add that I 100% expect that at some point in the not to distant future a majority of the Christian church will accept Jesus being labeled as a member of the LGBTQ. I dare you to say it could never happen

I wanna go back to when religion was everywhere from the early 2000s. I honestly cannot believe I miss that era.

Attached: latest-25.png (512x724, 342.72K)

They should just molest thousands of children and then cover it up like the God-fearing Catholics.

>Become catholic
no.

Attached: _methode_sundaytimes_prod_web_bin_677f3e70-15e0-11eb-aa30-eaa5079247bf.jpg (1600x900, 95.14K)

I know a guy who calls himself Christian and says Jesus is “queer” and “a sexual minority” and shit like that.

bet your own soul faggot.
my church will NEVER accept faggots.
Baptists are the most based denomination now.

Attached: WEC5VT22OVN3XDHZ65UO6PPYOE.jpg (800x533, 63.88K)

if anything Jesus was asexual.

Then the real Christians will be martyrs. and God will finally judge this nation the way it should be.
God would have save Sodom and Gomorrah for 10 righteous men. the only man God thought worth saving was Lot.

Attached: west2abweb.jpg (615x405, 115.12K)

My protestant church just talked today about how you have to follow the bible even the parts people don't like and that aren't popular.

9/11 did that. 9/11 scared Americans back to church.
covid didn't cause the massive return to god that 9/11 did. This nation is lost. I'm praying that god judges this nation.

Like Catholics follow the bible?

Yes become catholic or you will be damned to hell forever

Trust Jesus Christ as your only lord and savior.
or you will be damned to hell for eternity.

If you only knew who I am. I attended a Baptist church for 20 years and very involved. That church now has LGBTQ Sunday school classes. No Christian church in the West will be able to stop the non-stop pressure being applied by those in the US government, corporate media, ans special interest groups

20 years ago if you told me that once very conservative Baptist church would have LGBTQ Sunday school classes I would have laughed. I have seen it happen myself. I know you will deny it could happen and I wish I could see your face when it is likely to happen in the future

Yes and if you do you would become catholic

no, he wasn't, u dumb faggot. He just CHOSE not to have sex, because it's a sin.
Asexuals are just frigid, it's actually a disease. The second type of ''asexuals'' are just ugly incels and roasties who cannot get a date à

if this happened, I would leave that church. but it's not happening. at least not while my silent generation pastor is still kicking. he's still as fiery as he always has been.
a real preacher gets angry and shouts. can't go to a church without it.

also DON'T go to a church that doesn't exclusively sing tradtional hymns. If a church is singing rocky and modern songs, they are ont he edge. Music is how satan works his way in.

Attached: 1628990481199.jpg (396x595, 42.67K)

when did Jesus say you have to be catholic to be saved?

Attached: 1643547191072.jpg (269x428, 20.17K)

Now I know why the cathors where mercilessly butchered.