I want to join the white struggle but

I'm afraid some people might write me off as a degenerate because of my past.

OK so hear me out here. Around 15 years ago, when I was 17 I participated in the gang rape of a white girl along with my best friend at the time, who was a nigger. The girl deserved it; she was a whore who smoked weed and had sex outside of marriage. She also called me a faggot and creep-shamed me, so I needed to punish her, and Jamal wanted some white pussy, so we broke into her house, pulled her off the toilet when she was pissing and raped the bitch. It was mostly the nig who did it, I cheered him on while saying stuff like PUMP HER SMELLY WHITE ASSHOLE and racially degrading her. I mostly just made her suck my cock till she puked on it and didn't do her pussy or ass.

The bitch called the cops, and we were both charged with rape but I was dropped to a lesser charge of just being an accessory, and got off with felony probation + 25 year registry as a sex offender, while the black guy went to prison for years. HA HA OWNED SJWS. I LOVE MY WHITE PRIVILEGE. I've been able to get a job that pays ok so being a sex offender isn't THAT bad though I have to put up with hearing shit for it. I really feel no remorse at all about what I did, the bitch deserved it, and it didn't lead to a mulatto rape baby so I don't see why white nationalists should condemn me for it. i wouldn't do it again obviously and I wasn't racially conscious at the time, though I did hate roasties and liberals even then.

I'm wondering though if white nationalists would accept me or if helping a nigger rape a white woman, even one who deserved it, makes me a race traitor?

Attached: 4c0034d8436710583b95d766fa8feb21d5a18d9f0dc5e9e3e6e412470f67464d.jpg (1624x826, 94.5K)

you raped a girl because you have the mind of a nigger. not because she asked for it. if i met you in real life i would kill you unironically. Women are fucking retarded but this is just nigger behavior

Attached: tony.jpg (1200x1073, 143K)

>I want to join the white struggle
the only acceptable thing for you to do to accomplish this would be x2xsyto kill yourself

If this is a true story then you are a fucking retarded faggot, not because of anything to do with race but because you are a fucking retarded faggot.

You know this board is monitored by the feds, right? I hope that rape story was a joke.

Rape is nigger behavior.

I'd let you in, then steam burn you with a compressor until you begged for the clawhammer on the workbench.
Thing about steam, it doesn't fry the nerve endings.
You are fucntionally nigger, what's worse, is you wear paler skin like a lie.
That makes you a kike.
That's even worse.
Pray to God it isn't my door you knock on when you're in need buddy.
Because I'll lie to you like you lied to her.
>creep-shame
Leftist faggot unironically using nu-speak.

Attached: 1636564562571.jpg (640x480, 12.89K)

its a copypasta you niggers

Your actions have consequences, user. You may think you've paid your debt through the system of law which we have constructed, but I can assure you that you have not.

All rapists are niggers. OP, you are a nigger.

White skin doesn't prevent you from being a nigger, nigger.

tldr
do a flip

Attached: 1627670603697.webm (640x360, 2.75M)

Traitors die first.. If I were you, i'd probably whittle what time I had.

Attached: traitors.jpg (850x400, 90K)

No.

You're a filthy degenerate shill And you should be shot in the head for posting pastas.
all fields

Fuck you faggot. Rape is for animals.

Rapists should be castrated

He already did time for it you fucking ditz can you read

I don't even care it's still cringe.
>admits he committed a felony
K

This pasta is fucking stale.

Based lol, white women deserve that

Bump