HAPPENING! Protestors are bringing in building materials! HAPPENING!!

Truckers are bringing in wood by the truckload, they are going to build barricades!

Attached: woody.jpg (1704x1275, 182.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

findtrudeau.neocities.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That excessive load means that specific truck can no longer be towed, no matter what

unhitch the trailer

so they are going to do a chop gay larp thing?.... I swear they test faggot followers by just switching roles every year oe two...of you are for this but was against the chop larp... you might be a faggot follower.

Lmao you stupid burgerfuck that truck with the lumber has been there for days. There's a truck right after it with LOGs. Me and a bunch of people climbed on that shit today and were dancing it up! But naw fuck gay op and his gayness resulting in such a gay bread.

maybe its firewood

>build hooverville in the road
>truck'd forever

>so they are going to do a chop gay larp thing?....
chop couldnt even grow a fucking tomato plant and had maybe 100 people living there at the height of it, there's 100s of thousands of leafs many of whom are very familiar with trees.

Not very good as kindling without being covered with a tarp.

>chop
What about chaz

They’re preparing for battle royale

Attached: BAE53479-EF07-4E70-B1C2-4C79068E38A6.jpg (700x394, 42.43K)

that there timber will make a fine guillotine, aye.

Wood for construction and wood for fires.
They can't tow you if they can't move the tires!

BASED. FUCK TRUDEAU. FUCK MANDATES. HERE'S TO FREEDOM AND LIBERTY.

Attached: 1640455732493.jpg (680x682, 57.53K)

>familiar with trees.
I can point out every single name of the trees in a boreal forest I can tell you the difference between the pine trees. Why did I need to know this? Because I built my cottage out of trees that are on my property. Some are good for burning some are good for building. Also my buddy's in arborist

Now the trailer cant be moved. Nice try, rabbi

nice try faggot

Is this the “no flatbed trucks available” psyop playing out?

since its not a leftist riot, the police will probably take it down immediately and say its terrorism or some nigger shit like that.

Attached: kbnjk0.jpg (719x714, 69.58K)

If they constructed gallows I would feel so much hope for our world

You misunderstand the order of logic. You must proceed from specifics to generalities, and not the other way around. CHOP was gay because it was made of fags. OOPZ (Ontario Occupied Protest Zone) will based because it's made of chads. I hope this has helped how you think about things in the future.

kek. all of our rakes are in our sheds, fren. except for the shills.

Attached: 1643337109931.jpg (600x574, 50.76K)

I SEE YOU, YOU FUCKING SHILL!! I FUCKING SEE YOU!!

Attached: 1643595805525.jpg (1020x748, 75.42K)

FACT: Canadians are the most powerful race in the world.
So fuckin inspired by these treeniggers, actual champions.

Attached: 1643208776887.jpg (1024x988, 127.86K)

eh-romaidan

Absolute idiot

Will a Ceasar emerge?

Maybe up your way but my outfit gets two plus flatbeds come in everyday. The bigger shortage for us are chassis for carrying shipping containers. We have to clear them asap so the carrier can go get more containers waiting at the port.

findtrudeau.neocities.org/

This site is meant to crowdfund for money to pay anyone who can find Justin Trudeau's address.

Help find Justin Trudeau so the truckers can make his ears bleed. Either get to work finding his current whereabouts or donate if you're not smart enough to do anything else.

rerun

Attached: 754C8F84-B885-429C-8A87-57D1D3E930E1.jpg (926x498, 248.34K)

>maybe its firewood
plank.

ayyyyyyyyyyyyy wtf... even in india we know this... we call it gravity. Why i even come to this place? I miss myhome :( Canadians you are nice people thank you but i go home... and fuck timhortons fucking slave drivers!

Attached: 1643305631954.gif (512x512, 929.68K)

they wont do shit faggot. cowards dont do shit when they are outnumbered. ask the fucking eurofag enforcers if you think i am lying. now you see what happens when the people think its enough. now sit back, shill, and watch.

trucksters colonize ottawa

Weld the trailer to it

You're an absolute retard. Tow trucks in Ontario pay like $40 a year for over dimension permits so they can easily tow a full tractor with 53' trailer. I have personally seen a tri-axle wrecker pulling a truck with B train full of diesel fuel down the highway. Mario's Towing in Quebec also has an 80 ton rotator that could pick this thing straight up and drop it on a landoll.