J Dilla threatens to pull music from spotify

In a statement released on January 28th at 12pm PST via twitter, hip-hop producer J Dilla demanded that spotify pull his music from the platform, stating that "I do not want my music to be associated with the vaccine misinformation Joe Rogan was spreading. Either spotify pulls Joe Rogan's podcast, or I will demand that spotify pulls my music."
He followed up in an interview with Pitchfork saying that "I have to stand up for what's right. Covid is a serious disease, and people are dying due to vaccine misinformation. I think about my 90 year old grandmother who is very vulnerable, and people not getting vaccinated are needlessly putting her at greater risk...no one should be able to spread falsehoods that will result in people getting killed."

Attached: 097362.jpg (400x400, 17.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tPB84Plv8tc
youtu.be/LrC9IGf1Qm0
youtu.be/NXKKEWoIcpE
youtu.be/rdHsK_LTLTk?t=169
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Based

Who?

It would be more productive if all the nigger e-celebs pretending to be relevant did those two things:
a) pulled the dick out of their ass thinking anyone above their hilariously low power level cares about their existence
b) took the lead booster shot, spread equally over their whole face

Nobody fucking cares.
Go and shoot up a school, it'll the most you'll ever fucking achieve anyway.

Man... Was the '90s the only real Libertarian generation?

It seems like everyone from the previous generations was either a Marxist or a commie, and now those afterwards are wannabe fascists and Nazis.

Oh, and am aware of the rumour of Nickleback possibly cancelling from Spotify -- but they don't count.

youtu.be/tPB84Plv8tc

Attached: Kris Kross - Jump.jpg (946x936, 145.58K)

Dilla died in '06 you fucking faggot
SAGE

f&g
saged

J-Dilla died back in 06 you fag.

kek

Disease...

based
thread theme
youtu.be/LrC9IGf1Qm0

>my 90yo grandma
How fucking long do you think grandma is going to stay alive you dumb nigger

Here OP:

Remember DMX?

Stop. Drop. Open shop. Ohhh... Nooo... That's how ruff ryder's roll...

youtu.be/NXKKEWoIcpE

( DISCLAIMER: Lots of profanity in this one :-O )

Hey, is this DMX song the Trucker's Anthem?

Attached: DMX Stop Drop.jpg (300x224, 15.16K)

Who?

No.
Respect him.

youtu.be/rdHsK_LTLTk?t=169

Attached: 272105838_664135967954886_5489061622266782575_n.jpg (320x320, 17.83K)

jesus let the nigga rip
he wasnt so bad, heck he deserves respect

WHAT THE FUCK?
DILLA DIED MANY MANY YEARS AGO.
YOU BETTER BE SHITPOSTING. I'VE HAD MORE THAN ENOUGH OF THIS MANDELA EFFECT CERN AND LOOKING GLASS RELATED SHIT.

How are niggers and their music libertarian. Are you retarded?

We all forget that Joe Rogain is an actor. He produces content to inspire intrigue and that is what gives him value and puts money in the bank from his sponsors.

He was probably the first in line at his private physician to get a clandestine shot of the joose. You know how much rich fucks are afraid to die.

Dude is a whore. How can you know who is sponsoring his propaganda?

Based

BTW the nigger is based and God bless him. Just the peace of mind that the shot of the joose might save a ninty year old life is enough cause.

BTW no idea who the nigger even is. However he is based.

J Dilla is dead tho.

Attached: 1623810002055.jpg (400x400, 28.86K)

based as fuckj

>Dilla died in '06
really?
i thought it was like 8 years ago
trip

I love how they all use the same line when saying why they are pulling their music.
Like, nearly word for word.

This thread was made to show how easily Any Forums falls for fake news and propaganda.

Attached: C120B249-E754-43F5-A3A0-65C26F099AC1.jpg (800x1200, 192.12K)

>people not getting vaccinated are needlessly putting her at greater risk
Literal misinformation

All nigger music is garbage except for bone thugs from the 90’s. I’ve done a lot of research and basically concluded that all black music is trash except for that one rap group from the 90’ s.