Why are black female / white male marriages 64% more successful than ANY other racial marriage union of any kind...

Why are black female / white male marriages 64% more successful than ANY other racial marriage union of any kind, in the United States?
Even white people marrying each other, even Asian people marrying each other, is not nearly as successful. Black male / white female is quite unsuccessful.
But a white male / black female marriage is by FAR the most successful union there is in the US. It's bizarre.

More and more, Im starting to frequently see more WMBW couples than WMAF. Is there a reasonable explanation for this?

Attached: 1643594653491.jpg (1440x1794, 1.22M)

Black women are very grateful and lick your ass on the first date to be spared the fate of having a dysfunctional black husband who disappears at the slightest inconvenience and the white man is happy just to have a happy grateful woman beside him.

Because black women realize how pleasant and stable a relationship with a white man is in comparison to his black counterparts.

It's almost like a slave ownership of Ole.

Because white boys are little cucks! They worship the Black Women like the white women worship the Black Man!

pipe down farm equipment, white men are talking

Attached: blacks estrogen.png (818x1016, 79.74K)

This. And they're more loyal than white women.

>pipe down farm equipment
lost

Equal masculinity. There is a balance that other pairings lack.

Gimme black pussy RIGHT NOW!

Attached: 1642251709782.png (1080x1350, 2.4M)

Black women understand financial stability better than white women.

The way black distribution works, 85% are violent retards, 14% are barely tolerable, but 1% of them are legitimately among the best people on earth.

Exhibit 1: the only real white man on the Supreme Court.

Attached: merlin_186812604_6d0aa88e-eac9-4b9a-b4a3-c667b89f0b87-mediumSquareAt3X.jpg (1800x1800, 684.43K)

probably lies but doesnt matter- higher testosterone in the womb and as children give the Black Man the strongest, tallest body and biggest dick

Black women prefer hard white cock to limp black cock.

Attached: cbc.png (492x1356, 383.12K)

Because women want to be inferior to the man they're with.

LMAO

This literally has NEVER happended LOL

I genuinely don't care bro. You like white women, idgaf. Find some happiness man. I just want people to be happy together and I really wish I could find someone. Because life is fucking misery.
I've been drinking. Not sorry. Peace

>black female / white male
Because both have very ungrateful counterparts.
White men keep the lights on and everything running which white women take for granted and hate them for whereas the nigger males abandon their kids, steal and have bad hygiene but have the audacity to ask black girls what they bring to the table.

>Mfw pols are a bunch of niggerfuckers
What happend to pol?

basĂȘ

Attached: 1623799409012.webm (480x480, 2.43M)

caverapist white males are oblivious how
played they are lmao how cheated on they are

but keep assumin yo money is where yo mouf isssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Attached: AHHHHHAHAHAHA.jpg (913x1024, 83.72K)

The woman doesn't think she can monkey branch to anything better so she doesn't act like a whore quite as often.

Attached: ..................gif (840x854, 365.14K)

Dark skinned chicks are so fucking hot. Jesus.

>hey worship the Black Women
nigger where the fuck you get that idea? nigger?
nigger nigger nigger

This. The two complete one another. There is something about the White man and negro woman partnership that is just so compatible.

For some reason only black women have ever complimented me on my looks (usually my hair) and made advances towards me. I always ignored them because I don't know how to properly interact in social situations :(
I'm an average looking white guy with red hair and non-muscular arms.

This. Can confirm.

Because Black broads do not nag the shit out of you and they are so grateful to be with an actual human.

that's a poo

As a half nigger. Biracial couples make me sick. Since I was brought up basically white. I only like white chicks. Shaniquas are too monkey and loud for me. But in order to not ruin perfect genes in white women I'll get a vasectomy.

Recessive white males
desperate for attention and petrified of black spiritual power of the black female so he attempts to control subdue and deprive her of her beingness just another form of rape from a parasitic fraudulent closet racists pic related

Attached: 1601172673861.gif (205x234, 96.18K)

What did you expect? Americans literally fought a civil war to liberate black pussy lol

It's because white males are REAL MEN, and black males are just boys pretending to be men.

Attached: priviledge.gif (193x320, 2.55M)

SHUTCHYO CUMSKIN ASSUP

Attached: _```MURPHYS LAW```_.webm (750x422, 1.37M)

Attached: tumblr_ca91129190507a56e4de6bfb3b8a230b_134abc76_400.gif (400x300, 1.93M)

White guys are used to paying good money for it honestly

Stfu

bc white men are the highest prize a black woman can get

You made me hard infront of my families birthday party.

I hate you.

she's pretty
heres your (you)

Why you browsing Any Forums at a birthday party tho, you sperg?

Black women desire and are thirsty for masculinity in a relationship which is why they go crazy for White guys. They aren't use to having a male lead. Their culture often puts way more work on the woman. So when they lock a White guy, they become very submissive which is the most sustainable type of relationship. (Men leading, women submitting)

the sad truth; 2 rejects got nothin but eachotha

Sheboons are disgusting. You racemixers need to kill yourselves. Despicable race traitors. Niggers aren't even human.

Attached: dylann roof.jpg (1024x682, 166.43K)

Despite the media
White guys are a prize

Attached: 1593716670279.png (1024x1024, 96.17K)

>Niggers aren't even human.
Exactly, I can legally fuck animals by fucking a nigger.

Kek

and on a side note, notice everytime one of these threads comeup, pathetic ricecels and kvetcing Nigs swarm in, isnt that funny? And probably are angery even more that some pols wont even interect with them, kek