Antifa are organizing on this twitch channel to disrupt the canada protest

twitch.tv/markeast

Attached: PANTIFA.png (560x114, 6.88K)

Are they licking eachothers inverted penises?

Uhh Justin, there's something else going on.

Attached: Justin, my boy.png (932x552, 154.77K)

Good. I want to see these truckers kill these people in the open streets.

THE AUTOBOTS WILL NEVER SACRIFICE FREEDOM!

Attached: AutobotsNYC.jpg (360x450, 22.77K)

i hate antifa i hate niggers AND I HATE NIGGERS IN ANTIFA

I wonder how many of them are consciously aware that they are useful idiots who will be the first killed when real communism begins

HAHAHAH

Attached: Turd.png (994x1137, 506.9K)

I have noticed an increase in anti-USA rhetoric in Twitch chats recently. I don't know if it is organized or genuine as a result of Biden's abysmal year.

the communist anti fascists

are going to war with the blue collar working mans unions on behalf of the fascist government... what did they mean by this?

WOW HAHAHAAHAHAHA

CHRIST IS KING

I sincerely hope their denial will bring them death - and only death.

About time for some glorious cattle decapitation.

Peoples patients is evaporating so rapidly.
Antifa fags starting shit is likely to be rewarded with real violence.

Well..... the zoomers unfortunately can't read Carl Marx. So they think there allowed to be fags and trannies.

Carribean ringers . Add a week to his sentence

they are not fucking ready trust me, these are real working class canadians that piss testosterone

Commies are Union busting now, eh? Beating workers at a protest.

/CanGen/ report in.

They will literally get fucked up.

They wont, they think by shilling for communism they'll be officers n sheeit enforcing le communism and preaching communism
I've never seen a commie that envisions themselves as the laboror but rather something like making shitty resin art to sell on etsy

I actually saw antifa and blm fags during the nigger wars. I consistently saw them get their asses beaten by rednecks.

Maybe people who want the honking to stop should protest for an end to the mandates

MY FUCKING SIDES

Dude they won't do fuck all. Relax

most are methheads that arnt consciously aware of much

checked. Yeah man I don't even road rage with other Canadians on the road anymore, the working class ones will ram you off the fucking road if necessary, let ANTIFA find out

Pretty sneaky, sis...

i know it would just be funny to see some new webm's of antifa getting bitched

Does anybody think antifa fights the establishment?

>disrupting people that are sitting there honking horns
what?

Not the first time, either. The last three digits of your post are very relevant.

maybe if they're delusional

Impressive, I wonder how much that domain is worth. Pretty big flex.

Because something something racism.

Attached: invoke prejudice.png (500x735, 230.76K)

Just checked, the owner has it for sale at $500k usd

YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES.

Noone is brave enough to come outside.

When you are being funded by Blackrock and the CCP (DNC) you are allowed to plan and commit whatever crimes you want.

Antifa has a LOT of intelligence agents inside of it. Its suspected that in the upper echelons 1 of 5 is a corporate or government agent.

Most of the organizers of these activites and the more violent members are actually FBI and other other glowies.

They are furstrated because the average Antifa member has no idea what they are doing and need some kind of government or large corporation to pay them to commit crimes, Antifa would not be successful at all if it were not for Blackrock or the CCP or the DNC giving them material, financial and emotional support.

The lower members have suspicions but no real idea they are helping Blackrock and the CCP.

Also, Antifa\BLM have no idea that Ed Buck a DNC investor was a serial killer for black gay prostitutes, they also don't know that Obama\Biden\Harris and Eric Holder (DoJ) have covered up the crimes.

Adam Schiff was there having sex with gay black prostitutes when it happened, Adam Schiff is going to receive some karmic justice in the near future.

While CNN and NYT were making up crimes against Donald Trump and anyone they didnt agree with, those same news organizations were helping cover up Ed Bucks murders.

Blackrock = Antifa, yet the lower members have no idea, they are just paid by glowies and corporations to commit crimes and devalue property so the fascists at Blackrock can purchase land at a fraction of the cost.

Antifa can barely afford to make ends meet, yet its leaders are millionaires who work hand in fist with governments and large corporations.

Run them the fuck over

I have mixed feelings seeng your flag at leaf protests, because well - it's leaf protests in leaf country, the fuck you are flying your national banner for, it's not Olympics. But I am also slav immigrant, and we don't have especially warm feelings for the US.

The US is slowly dying from within. It's not JFK's America anymore. Just wait until the boomers are gone and burnt out Gen-Xers, self-hating cuck Millennials, and brain-rotted Zoomers take over the reins of this country. Woo boy, things are going to get... interesting.

i know lol, last guy that doxxed me took testosterone supplements KEK

Attached: 1562546106549.png (640x274, 109.06K)

Big rig vs soft squishy poon poon.

The more flag the merrier, plus the USA is the leader in anti mandate sentiment, so I welcome our American frens.

They are goyim

Birds of a feather must flock together
honk honk

Attached: Canada VS America.jpg (2048x1364, 442.69K)

Its too much for them to comprehend. Remember when occupy wall street happened? Somehow they made the protesters turn into their protectors. Very impressive

ANYONE AGAINST TRUCKERS IS A BIG TOILET PUPPET ANYONE AGAINST TRUCKERS IS A BIG TOILET PUPPET ANYONE AGAINST TRUCKERS IS A BIG TOILET PUPPET ANYONE AGAINST TRUCKERS IS A BIG TOILET PUPPET ANYONE AGAINST TRUCKERS IS A BIG TOILET PUPPET

HOLY COW AN ANTIFA JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE!!!!!

Damn. Don't skip this post and check it out you low iq's. It's pretty funny