OHHHH SHIT BURGER BROS!!

*HAPPENING* UNITED STATES TRUCK CONVOY IMMINENT!!!

Attached: D85469CB-4FF0-43A5-A28A-8E44BB48E25D.png (1210x1084, 826.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gc2JBQqZfB4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

GLOWIES UNITE LET'S KILL THIS SUPPLY CHAIN FOR ISRAEL

>facebook
I'm sure that will last long

Tig fi brue

make sure to bring your RPG-7 and boxes full of ammo for everyone.

Please do this.
But this won't happen here. Truckers couldn't survive for 2 weeks without their salary. Most are poor as shit.

Attached: 1643564378846m.jpg (819x1024, 110.68K)

The convoys are being supported by Russia and China to bring everything to a stop in the west ahead of their respective invasions.

too bad americans are cowards and wont do anything

how many countries is this happening in now?

That's bullshit but I believe it.

we can hold a birthday bash for mich in DC
it'll be a super fun party right???!
happy birthday mr turtle.

Attached: 2022-01-30-211138_681x210_scrot.png (681x210, 16.67K)

Lol the optics of this one is gonna suck and get overshadowed by Ukraine. Should have done this 6 months ago.

This

do it

Fucking retards, organize outside of cuckbook and chans. That is how canadians managed to get there. Don't give the feds a fucking heads up.

Let's wait for the leftist auto-trucks, any day now, kek.
Is the only way for the populous to take control of their country today, by truck protests.

Then they dangerously miscalculated. The convoy has done more for national unity than anything in memory and created a robust network of highly motivated logistics experts.

>n-no goyim! These are totally inorganic movements by the HECCIN Russian collusion and evil chinamen. Trust us goyim, it’s in your best interest to just stop resisting

the police are literally surrounding the trucks now in riot gear. thinking that 3am user wasn't joking about the towening.

Let Russia/Ukraine and China/Taiwan figure their own shit out.
Invade or not, don't care.

Florida is fine and will continue to be so.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gc2JBQqZfB4

the guy walking around saw a lot of ems/fire personnel and some random camera man near the police line waiting for things to happen.

Trucker reporting in

I don't own my truck and I'm too poor to partake anyway. Godspeed nonetheless.

Fuck no, I gotta commute from across I-80 for the next several weekends from Chicago to Perrysburg, OH and back. This will probably use that part of my route and it’s already going to suck if it snows. We aren’t Canada nobody gives a shit about covid here anymore. I also need my fucking Amazon shit on time. And there are enough truckers in the route as is, if I drive at night that’s all I see

Man, parking is gonna be a bitch on I-40 or I-70 depending on whether they start in LA or SF.

>Taiwanese constantly making Chinese citizens seethe
Chinese pussies won't do a damned thing

the DC cops will probably shoot them on Bidet's orders. This isn't Canada.

yup and Feds will infiltrate the convoy before it gets to DC.

They won't be on 80 anywhere near Chicago or Ohio if they're going to DC. It'll be either I-40 and then up I-81 or I-80 to I-70 and then all the way to Baltimore.

>anything that might hurt the economy and damage our tyrannical government is a russian/chinese psyop
the eternal money slave boomer strikes again

90% of truckers keep guns in the truck. They will absolutely shoot back.

I thought that was kevin smith for a split second

If I still had my own truck I'd be down for this nonsense, but I switched to a home-daily daycab a few months ago.

no they won't pussy

>organizing a political movement on facebook

gonna end poorly

or we simply shut everything the fuck down - our governments further prove they're totalitarian cock sucking communists and then after they dont back down to our demands we fucking kill them.

how's that sound, kike?

How do I join the Russian army?

Yeah if they start in SoCal. If they start in SF I’m fucked. I’m probably fucked either way because if they congest I-70, there will be some spillover to I-80

>the DC cops will probably shoot them on Bidet's orders. This isn't Canada.
i hope they do they deserve to be shot back at.

3% motherfuckers

Everyone join the group and tell them to come here because Facebook with shut their shit down. Then we make american convoy general threads and post mutts