I hate to be a bearer of bad news, the Vaccinated

But you will die in two years.

Your death will be the most painful experiences you have ever experienced.

You “doing the right thing” has led you to your early grave when you shouldn’t had complied. You shouldn’t had complied. You shouldn’t even gave them a inch. Because of that, this is what’s going to happen and it’s not reversible as you took the jab.

WHAT HAPPENS NOW:

>October 2021 - April 2022: ADE (YOU ARE HERE)

UPCOMING:

>18 months later: Mad Cow Disease
>24 months later: Alzheimer’s Disease
>Two years later: Heart Disease/Failure, Cancer, CVD, Diabetes, Dementia and Death

76% or 251m Americans will drop dead in two years.

62% or 4.8b people worldwide will drop dead in two years.

Attached: 1643594463902.jpg (1284x737, 214.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

phys.org/news/2022-01-sars-cov-spike-protein-human-endogenous.html
medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2022.01.18.21266111v2
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/358907686/#358907686
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

2 more weeks

Remember all those vaxx zombies in the streets back in September?

sage

Attached: D59EE540-3289-4EB1-A270-7F44C81CA725.jpg (471x388, 26.78K)

DEBOOONKED
none of those things happened in animal trials of mRNA vaccines

Nobody got the getgo said vaxxies within 2 weeks were getting ganked. But vaxxiess have guaranteed themselves miserable futures and death.

Remember when the Red Deer shill psyop got absolutely BTFO by Any Forums?

Bump

Attached: 20210628_095742.jpg (1990x1302, 307.37K)

Sars-CoV-2 Spike Protein Activates Human Endogenous Retroviruses ( HERV-W )

>phys.org/news/2022-01-sars-cov-spike-protein-human-endogenous.html

>"On Tuesday, a real zinger was dropped onto the medRxiv preprint server that could potentially explain many of the commonly observed pathogenic features of SARS-CoV-2. The authors provide solid evidence that the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein activates the envelope (ENV) protein encoded by HERV-W in blood cells, which is in turn directly responsible for many pathological features of the disease."

>medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2022.01.18.21266111v2

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/358907686/#358907686

Attached: 1643591273478.jpg (1024x871, 192.47K)

BUMP BASED thread.

Is a d dimer test that looks similar to the antigen ones enough to see my doom?

2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE MONTHS
2 MORE YEARS
2 MORE DECADES
SOME DAY IT WILL HAPPEN
SOME DAY
YOU'LL SEE
YOU'LL ALL SEE

Wonder what is going to get me first

Attached: 737E2F71-2DA4-40F8-84EA-167AD3AB8B38.jpg (1131x1279, 951.24K)

We're fucked. The world will turn into a schizophrenic combination of idiocracy and the walking dead.

You’re already showing signs of major cognitive and mental decline.
I’m noticing that vaxxies are completely losing grasp of reason and the ability to debate. They literally can’t cognitively function long enough to say anything substantive.
They have also completely lost a coherent understanding of chronology. The “2 weeks to flatten the curve” is misattributed by them as something the “right” thinks about something (because they have become completely delusional to the point they can’t even reference things logically and understand that the “2 more weeks” is a mockery of them).

They are completely out of touch now, and there is something unique and peculiar about their delusions. They were always kind of delusional (from propaganda), but it used to be possible to confront them about it and they would be capable of engaging you to the extent of their capacity. Their capacity now is increasingly nonexistent. Their cognitive decline is observable and terrifying.
We are witnessing the complete collapse of these people and their ability to be coherent.
It seems likely that in a future stage, they won’t be capable of coherence or decision-making at all, and incapable of even comprehending an empirical elucidation of their state. They physically are not capable of recognizing the cytotoxic gene therapy as a factor in their decline. They will be even more drone like than they have already become.
The social media priming of them to be enraged NPC media consumers was all for this. The programming was laid, and now the hardware itself is altered to make them incapable of change.

months later: Alzheimer’s Disease
>>Two years later: Heart Disease/Failure, Cancer, CVD, Diabetes, Dementia and Death

2 years is 24 months you retarded gorilla fucking nigger

Is that why they had it ready to go and didn't need an EUA?

tHEY DEFLEOPED THE VACINE IN 5 HOURS
HAIL SCIENCE

I too would like a source before I get my hopes up

depends on which months you're talking about

vi vil see

Attached: 089.jpg (1024x929, 80.37K)

What worries me most is being on the same roadways. Holy shit, people are driving like they're half asleep. You have to be as defensive as a ferret to avoid the bastards coming at you in the wrong lane and turning out in front of you. It's become a near nightly occurrence lately.