Vaxxie Lunacy

The average leftie actually believes this

Attached: 1.jpg (1080x2220, 486.99K)

Attached: 2.jpg (1080x2220, 505.47K)

Attached: 3.jpg (1080x2220, 402.78K)

What App do you use to text yourself?

I want to troll Any Forums with fake texts and reach bump limit too.

Fake
Back to egag

There are no leftists anymore. The movement of sustainable and ecological homesteaders who believed in herbalism and meditation don’t exist anymore.
There are only commies and neoliberal consumerists and hybridizations thereof; all of them turbo materialists.
The “left” as it was once was always a fringe group that gave way to yuppies and authoritarians. Dictatorship by the NPC bourgeoisie is inevitable. There is absolutely no “left” left in America. Most of the people we call “leftists” are just tyrannical faggots and trannies who think jews have an inalienable right to brutalize humans.

Cope seeth and dialate tranny

Says the one who started a dying thread.
>gets no attention
>whines and cries about it
Must be a woman too, but YWNBAW.

Anyone who types like this or uses this type of shit grammar is a fucking retard to begin with.

Kek imagine being owned by a boomer

Don't argue with people about their beliefs. The best that happens is they ignore you and the worst you get doxxed and such. Literal waste of time

I'm still not taking it

Attached: pol.jpg (1024x806, 178.25K)

You are both equally retarded

>The movement of sustainable and ecological homesteaders who believed in herbalism and meditation don’t exist anymore
There's plenty of those and growing, but they're all "far-right" now.

Everyone I've talked to is pissed they got vaxxed.

Holy shit it's literally a schizo faking a text convo.

Why is your English so bad

You text like a literal schizoid

Imagine being gullible enough to believe in fictional viruses.

>Hello. This is Jon. From monetary international funds. We have box for you if you could dial the phone line number we will contact and get you to fund recieve okay?

libshits are pissed theyre being exposed for the psychos that they are

It's dilate, not dialate. But don't dial 8 on your phone because a tranny will appear at your front door.