Vaccine mandates cancelled in the UK

>Vaccine mandates cancelled in the UK
>Vaccine mandates cancelled in the UK

telegraph.co.uk/politics/2022/01/30/front-line-health-staff-no-longer-need-covid-vaccines/

Vaccine passports and mask mandates were also ended this week. Freedom is returning.

Attached: Untitled.png (1085x847, 929.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

phys.org/news/2022-01-sars-cov-spike-protein-human-endogenous.html
medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2022.01.18.21266111v2
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/358907686/#358907686
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-59577129
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Based. What did scared them over there? Here they are trying to push the agenda

People are starting to notice.

Sars-CoV-2 Spike Protein Activates Human Endogenous Retroviruses ( HERV-W )

>phys.org/news/2022-01-sars-cov-spike-protein-human-endogenous.html

>"On Tuesday, a real zinger was dropped onto the medRxiv preprint server that could potentially explain many of the commonly observed pathogenic features of SARS-CoV-2. The authors provide solid evidence that the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein activates the envelope (ENV) protein encoded by HERV-W in blood cells, which is in turn directly responsible for many pathological features of the disease."

>medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2022.01.18.21266111v2

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/358907686/#358907686

Attached: frog-fat.gif (498x269, 2.05M)

the scary virus narrative is crumbling and now they’re switching it to ww3. just look at what’s happening in ukraine.

Don’t let them escape punishment because they pulled back at the last moment. These people need to feel oppression for the rest of their miserable lives, which I hope are short.

from what i know italy is extreme when it comes to the vaccines. Agamben said you cant even take a train or ride the bus. here it never got to this point.

we chimped out pretty hard
plus no one gives a shit over here anymore
bong normies have been pushed too far

enough people in the industry said no
they trial last year and backed down when all the doctors and nurses said no
what a ride
bongs and leaf's leading the way

The PM got found out having parties during lockdown and wants to keep his job

My work is still mandating it and I have until the first of April. Technically the last day was the first of this month but I really haven't heard anything otherwise.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-59577129

Maybe there is hope for us...

It's illegal for an employer to do that here. Health and care worker mandates (which are being scrapped) required a change of the law to implement.

it is not enough
make sure the ones who decided it would be swell to add mandates are held accountable
this cannot be allowed to happen ever again

This. Heads need to roll.

Meanwhile in Italy

Let's be real man, ain't shit guna happen. Our ancestors are probably ashamed we as a collective people haven't killed our leaders.

Because Boris Johnson got caught having parties, it made lefties screech hypocrisy for the mandates. A huge chunk of UK media are lefty shit suckers so they don't want to look like they're siding with le ebil conservatives, and they're the ones driving the mandate narrative.

If we had a functioning political system our third parties would be taking over on a platform like this.
The liberal democrats and the reform party would be best placed, as the parties that opposed a lot of restrictions and always opposed mandates/passports of all kinds.

(FYI the Liberal Democrats here are classically liberal in the euro sense - think a milder libertarian party - not "liberal" in the US leftist sense).

new political party: the Pandemic Accountability Party

Theory is this.

Attached: fd2826a2769a3b0c.png (794x1050, 397.45K)