BREAKING! SPOTIFY BTFO AGAIN! SPIT ON SPOTIFY!

Leilani Cohen is the latest artist to remove her catalogue from Spotify. The 19 year old Balinese American's hit singles 'All That' and 'Stronger Woman' are no longer available to stream.

Zoomers are going to be LIVID.

Attached: image (3).jpg (1024x1024, 538.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

opensecrets.org/industries/totals.php?cycle=2022&ind=Q05
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Another one who gets the bullet.

a thread died for this

A thread about how some other geriatric star pulled their music, yes.

stop spewing shit and we won't have that problem you worthless kike

>Balinese
>Cohen
Hm...

Who?

Your finger is off the pulse and up your anus. She's the biggest new artist of the year.

Dont care lol, only fags listen to pop.

Anons, there is a cure.

Attached: antidote.jpg (1200x1631, 283.37K)

Lol all that was the show that sucked so.bad I had to stop watching Nickelodeon and finally start doing my math homework. That guy is still on SNL and has never made me laugh even one time

a piece of thread just came out of my nose

>Cohen
>Balinese
So some kike went and knocked up a indonesian prostitute? Kek, no wonder shes mad at (((men))) since aknowledging the JQ would be shitting on half of herself. Muttoid refuse. Indonesia really needs to ban kikes like other muslim nations have, just use the muh palestine excuse.

a thread just flew over my house

Nobody here cares about what some no name brown "who" is doing this or that. We care about jews making CAMPAIGN CONTRIBUTIONS to politicians

opensecrets.org/industries/totals.php?cycle=2022&ind=Q05

Hey nigger, I AM THE BIGGEST NEW ARTIST OF THE YEAR and I am writing Anne Frank - Diary of a Young Girl Vol. 2 - Hosebeast of the East - A musical. Who wants a taste?

>Leilani Cohen
wtf she rocks!

I know!
Who are all these nobody’s? No Rohan is way more famous

who?

>Anne Frank's latest smash hit 'If You Only Knew Me' broke the record for most sales on Spotify this weekend...

Go to Youtube. Rip whatever songs you want from there. Listen to them whenever you want, offline, on whatever device, forever more.

Spotify is a service for people too lazy to make their own playlist in their digital music player of choice.

who?

Who?

>Web search
>No hits

What? I never heard of this person or feel any sense of "loss" for never hearing these songs. It's that feeling of someone threatening to take away the Christmas present they never bought you.

Looks like Mazikeen lmao.

stop posting this shit, literally no one fucking cares about music

Spotify and its executives have done nothing to raise awareness for Ed Bucks victims or the DoJ coverups.

Spotify is run by white nationalists they tell their listeners and shareholders that if Ed Buck and Adam want to kill Black Gay Prostitutes they are allowed to, and Spotify will help cover up the crimes.

Obama\Biden\Harris\Holder ,they are all covering up Ed Bucks serial killing, because they are white nationalist terrorists.

Even the people who say that CRT is a good thing are white nationalists because they don't raise awareness for Ed Bucks victims and bring those behind the coverup to Justice.

If you are paying for spotify, you are paying white men like Ed Buck and Adam Schiff to have sex with and kill gay black men and help them cover up the crimes.

Why doesn't the CEO and executives spotify step down after refusing justice for ed bucks victims, and instead trying to use pharma politics to short their own stock?

leilani- not balinese
cohen- absolutely not balinese
english language pop singer- really just getting further and further from balinese
scowl- not balinese, a cohen scowl if ever there was one.

probably related to taika waititi cohen.- also not b
alinese

Who?
How is this politics?
Why haven't you killed yourself for thinking anybody gives a fuck about Spotify or any of these people?

Just buy vinyl records and stop being degenerates.

Attached: literallywho.jpg (1024x834, 84.12K)

You lying niggers. Quit with the disinfo. As far as I know it's still only Neil young and Joni Mitchell