This gay son of a bitch really shit talked millions of Canadians for weeks on end and then when they show up to his...

This gay son of a bitch really shit talked millions of Canadians for weeks on end and then when they show up to his city he runs away and hides in a bunker and just fucking vanishes.
Seriously, not one single statement.
All of that shit they talked about Nero lmao, he was out of town and ran back to Rome when he heard of the fires.
But this little queer asshole won’t even say where he’s at, won’t give his position, is just hoping they go away.
What a disgraceful time we live in, these are dark days.

Attached: E792E953-7A09-4806-9761-7C146BC70403.jpg (758x1106, 68.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/H6AIhuT4gPSO/
youtube.com/watch?v=dcZFYLZKJzo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its the weekend, hell get back to it on monday.

he's making important phonecalls to all his gay friends

bitchute.com/video/H6AIhuT4gPSO/

Bet they stage a tough guy moment for him soon

won the election 3 times.
he will win again.

Show leaf.

dark days indeed but governance has likely always been a shit fest, fuck em all
can anyone point me to at least 1 decent serving government or politician?

I can name like 3-4 politicians with redeeming qualities, but I wouldn’t call them ‘decent’.

Attached: Trudeau Bunker.gif (262x207, 12K)

The next phase should be to push that fraudulent lispy fag out of government if not banish him from Canada.

Did you expect anything less?

Attached: 20220130_123815.jpg (1268x712, 199.16K)

Show menorah

He sucks

Attached: 20220129_181758.jpg (931x838, 163.7K)

Justin Trudeau is a faggot piece of shit that worships big black cock 24/7/365 and even lets his wife cuckold him

we know where he is
youtube.com/watch?v=dcZFYLZKJzo

i just realized: he's a bunker jannie for a whole society

Attached: 54379023497.png (400x600, 345.1K)

Attached: 113212444841.jpg (1326x924, 207.98K)

>standard of living has been falling off a cliff
>and it WILL hit the absolute bottom
Already got poos fleeing the country

It's what they're all going to do.
So if you want to remove all of these faggots from power, just go set up a MASSIVE camp in their front yards and they will abandon post.

Nero started the fires, really makes you think.

Nero unironically is a modern leftist.

they might try to stage something but staged events can also go wrong and it looks like he's running out of money and stooleys to do that kind of work

Whose scared of a little honking?

Attached: B5CA5E55-6DA1-4185-B4F8-60BEBD73E948.jpg (750x739, 59.9K)

Hes in Berlin. Some anons tracked his location earlier I wish I could show you the pic but my USB fell into some impossible to reach leather chair crack. FUCK NIGGERS.

Ottawa police and RCMP are going to start cracking fucking racist scum truckie skulls starting tomorrow
I called in from work tomorrow so I can watch the live streams all day and shitpost.

>won
I believe the word you're looking for is installed.

He's the bitch. He's actually the son of a whore.

That faggot looks possessed.

this is sadly a common state of affairs among modern lefties in positions of leadership. Most of them don't have any actual leadership qualities, they just skate by doing as little as possible, occasionally throwing a tantrum when someone offends their ego, and when the shit hits the fan and the spot light is on them they run away, go on vacation, or just ignore everybody and hope that somebody else takes care of the problem or that it goes away on its own. Usually the problem gets taken care of by a proper leader who has been subverted and oppressed by the faux leftist nonleader, but I don't think that any real leader will fight these truckers on this faggot's behalf.

>leaf
No leaf wants him expect reddit

Search the poof bars. He's there somewhere.

You're just angry he's more handsome, more successful and has a bigger dick than you.

realist ally how long can they stay there

it's called bait. it's the same thing that happened on jan. 6th when trump said "come on down to the capital, it's going to be wild" and now they are in jail for insurrection and trump condemned them.

Not wrong. The avg leaf here is as retarded as they come. Maybe ppc might win a seat after this?

The blokes a jellyfish. He doesn't have a spine.