This is what will happen to fascists

When the revolution happens, should the landlords or the fascists be eliminated first?

Attached: FACE THE WALL.jpg (1800x1200, 1008.35K)

murder?

>killing your enemies

>>killing your enemies
Yes. Every reactionary has to be to ensure the revolution takes place as planned

landlords

That is too good of a dead for trudeau and biden

Meme flag revealed to be a glowie mutt

Communists

guns will only be owned by private security forces in the corporatocratic globalist world that is currently being ushered in. how the fuck do plan to do any revolting?

when you kill your enemies, they win. Didnt you get the memo?

Hi JIDF bot.
Your filename says it all.

Commies between starving and killing birds can't ven afford a wall for their hapless worker sacrifice to face.

Joe Burrow is too fast, you will never catch him

Podcasters

>Commies between starving and killing birds can't ven afford a wall for their hapless worker sacrifice to face.
Hasan is the most popular streamer. Zoomers are turning communist, and we are making sure you can't influence them by reporting fascist and reactionary ideology on every social media
It's over faschie

It's going to happen to all sides, you delusional fuck. Anyone that has hope of winning this is lying to themselves.

I have lots of guns...and baums

If you commies lay a hand on a single Any Forums user I will ensure that you will feel wrath equivalent to the wrath of 10000 gods. Leave us alone.

good on you for helping the jews stay in power, because youre next on the chopping block

>If you commies lay a hand on a single Any Forums user I will ensure that you will feel wrath equivalent to the wrath of 10000 gods. Leave us alone.
Right wingers will be the first target of the revolution. You will do nothing

>jews stay in power, because youre next on the chopping block
Anti semites get the guillotine

what are you revolting against? All the institutions are left leaning. You are retarded! lol

Bait, no wait, i believe you, commies are indeed, fucking tools, come to the jungle and find me, you wont last a day

Stupid commie. Didn't you learn on history lessons that the first to get executed are the children of the communist revolution ?
You will be the first ones to get mauled by the commie state if it ever returns.
And you deserve it faggot.

So you want a free house. Do you expect free food, free clothes, a free car?

>So you want a free house. Do you expect free food, free clothes, a free car?
Yes

Leftists and liberals are literally being honked to death in Ottawa. You are all spineless weak cowards. You aren't going to do shit.

Attached: Seiged By Honking.jpg (728x192, 25.16K)

>Leftists and liberals are literally being honked to death in Ottawa. You are all spineless weak cowards. You aren't going to do shit.
Just wait until we have fox news shut down and the working class comes to our side

You will go first as usual useful idiot.

Attached: 1642974733790.png (640x506, 487.22K)

>sieged by honking
lmfao jesus

Let's start with the fash

Attached: ThudAChud.jpg (1294x850, 202.26K)

>the working class
The working class are all the whites youve spend 20 years allienating from your movement, only criminal dindus and trannies are left

>when the revolution happens
Its usually idiots like you who get shot by a firing squad
>he still doesnt understand that fascists are the guys who rule over you during the communist regime
Uneducated pleb

Ngmi

You only get a free bullet to the head
Paid for by the proletariat that you hate so much
Remember, the only difference between a fascist and a communist is economic policy

woosh

It’s all so cringe.

pic related only thing commies know how to fight against

Attached: 1612838216306.jpg (840x700, 77.54K)

Good job we're not fascists, cunt?

Attached: 1642972155353.jpg (897x588, 69.69K)

When the revolution happens, it will be you. True workers will march you latte-sipping upvoting urbanites against the wall.