/GPG/ Geopolitics General #1491 - CUTE TURK EDITIOIN

Palestine, Libya, Egypt, Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Mali, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Karabakh, Ethiopia, Yemen, Burma and other ongoing conflicts, as well as soup, pipelines and robots
/osint/, /ug/, /sg/, /cwg/, /ecw/, /kzg/, /ck/, Any Forums, /sp/, /k/, Any Forums, /lit/, Any Forums, /x/, /soup general/, /townsends/, Any Forums, Any Forums, (NOT /ipg/)

>Russia/Ukraine
Another shipment of US military aid to Ukraine arrived today, as per the Secretary of Defense. Russia moves blood and other medical supplies near Ukraine.
>Ethiopia
New tigrayan offensive launched into the Afar region of Ethiopia resulting in heavy clashes with Afar based militias. Oromo Liberation Army (OLA/ WBO) carried out an attack on Ethiopian Forces in Guji Zone, East Oromia.
>Syria
Syrian Democratic Forces militia demanded that about 60 ISIS militants, still holed up in a prison a week after they attacked it, "give themselves up or risk being killed".
>Yemen
The Giants Brigades continue to advance in the Abdiya district, south of Marib, and control the isolation of Al Hamran and Al Sufi
>Sahel
Malian Foreign Minister Abdoulaye Diop has said the country’s military-dominated government was “ruling nothing out” regarding its relations with France.

>Live maps
conflicttr.com/
syria.liveuamap.com/
minskmonitor.liveuamap.com/
southfront.org/category/all-articles/products/maps/
marinetraffic.com/
globe.adsbexchange.com/

>Conflict maps and reading list
pastebin.com/ar39i1jm

>Official /gpg/ games
gaming-style.com/WarAttack/index.php?page=Game
chess.org/
>Official /gpg/ recipes
based.cooking/

>Twitter sources
twitter.com/clashreport
twitter.com/disclosetv
twitter.com/oryxspioenkop
twitter.com/FrenkieMark
twitter.com/abduljabbar1612
twitter.com/archer83able
twitter.com/theragex
twitter.com/spriter99880

PT:

Attached: 1517071006373.png (900x801, 493.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

iatulsterireland.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=W-vW_lzymaA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Committee_of_Union_and_Progress
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emmanuel_Carasso
youtube.com/watch?v=y4hJBx3_KjM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for free L Jinny

Attached: jhdvbfpbb3q71 (2).jpg (312x372, 26.29K)

sneede

What the fuck is this ?

Attached: 1643593320041.jpg (960x750, 112.32K)

Rest well, African kang

Attached: Gaddafi curse.jpg (867x238, 87.5K)

Threadly reminder the Shia of Ali are the ONLY good guys.

Attached: oldstories.jpg (724x1024, 224.43K)

soi bod

Attached: atasoy.jpg (516x375, 37.87K)

Threadly reminder the Shia of ibn saba are the KUFFAR

Attached: shia_iran_shirk.jpg (680x677, 116.44K)

He is a crypto jew

sad

Attached: atajew_shema.jpg (400x288, 40.65K)

Go normalize with Israel nigga

Attached: _114372971_mediaitem114372970.jpg (2048x1152, 227.29K)

Threadly reminder that Shia of Ali are dogs and kuffar.

Attached: iran_afghanistan.jpg (1001x1024, 161.81K)

Hes just vibing

Attached: 713ADB1D-5E1A-4FBF-830B-A16917D55FFD.jpg (609x750, 120.13K)

>Boos absolutely seething
Another great day

Attached: 1623576085728.jpg (720x888, 81.35K)

This is where i agree with you. He was propped up, not hating him personally, but the ones who backed him are the same ones who carried out the bolshewism revolution in Russia

After all, the young turks gained support by Sowjet-Russia

>There are trails in Ireland that have been certified as part of the International Appalachian Trail, because they were formed together during Pangea
iatulsterireland.com/

He was not among us he was an enemy who pretended to be the otherwise.

Why are sunni nations so obsessed with normalizing with the kikes? Such a strange phenomenon

Attached: 2020-12-23T074011Z_1127601293_RC2RSK99SYW5_RTRMADP_3_MOROCCO-ISRAEL-USA-scaled.jpg (2560x1712, 621.11K)

Attached: this-person-above-me-sucks-a-lot-of-dirty-dick.jpg (500x470, 120.76K)

Why is Iran obsessed with putting Muslims down and distracting them from fighting against the west and israel?

Is it legit if i say jihad mubarak to my fellow muslims? kek i swear this guy really got me good

youtube.com/watch?v=W-vW_lzymaA

He was a freemason

Attached: 29B1C391-21A3-410E-9ADA-1E185D3E615C.jpg (847x749, 234.12K)

It is called the strategy of periphery, the agreement Israel made with Sunni countries to join together against Iran, while getting rid of any leader who endangers Israel. Same thing happened to Nasser. It's a grand strategy. Ikhwans don't comply tho; which is why the Gulfies try to trick them into wars and then pull out their support.

Attached: file.png (480x361, 214.13K)

How is Iran and the shias not fighting against the west? Do you even know why Iran is so sanctioned and the Sunnis are not?

Yes, but his "mason" was disguised as this;

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Committee_of_Union_and_Progress

founded by this little kike

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emmanuel_Carasso

>Picture
Who wants to tell him

Attached: erdoganmagaza_1.jpg (600x420, 234.24K)

Attached: iran_israel_trade.png (511x256, 22.1K)

>jokes about turks being crypto gay jews was true all a long

Attached: téléchargement (3).jpg (225x225, 10.6K)

ataturk invented the rule in the turkish army that if you are a top gay then you can join as its not gay but if you are a bottom then its gay and you cant join but you must take a pic of yourself being f*cked to prove you are a bottom gay
youtube.com/watch?v=y4hJBx3_KjM

Source: some unknown article with no evidence, anyway why cant you guys answer my question? You guys are badass warriors right, so why normalize with Israel? Why saudi Arabia needs US troops in their country?

Iran and Shias are not fighting against the west simply by not fighting against the west other than for a show Iran is controlled by crypto Jews they do not care if normal Shias starve

>no history of self sufficiency
>britbongs protected for over a century
Cringe sect. Sanctioned Iran puts them to shame.

What do you think he was thinking at the end, when he realized the Gulfies double crossed him?

Attached: images (1).jfif.jpg (194x259, 5.68K)

Or and i'm only saying this as to not judge on someone and take his haq away, Atatürk may have been a plant who again disturbed the freemason/zionist/jew project of Turkey

After all, Turkey should've been divided more and Atatürk personally send Emmanuel Carasso into exile

This part of turkish history is quite weird. Very political and machiavellism. It's not a straight path, many interpretations can be made and one has to research these parts of turkish history troughoutly

Also every german should research Kaiser Wilhelm II and his feud with the freemason and why Adolf Hitler branded the jews as enemy

It wasn't a baseless accusation, it was quite the truth.

because sadly the sunni countries are run by jews

Chek'd

he was begging america to make a deal with him and let him rule a small chunk like a cuck

Would you have preferred this one tho? Ataturk's national liberation movement certainly had a purpose in the beginning

Attached: file.png (885x903, 495.88K)

Then why at every UN convention Israel is shilling for war with Iran, why was soleimani killed, why does the west sanction Iran so badly if it's all a show, the shias in Iraq and Syria were foiling US plans instead of chimping out like ISIS and destroying anything in it's way, even some Sunnis like Taliban recognize this

>Iranian officials have also previously underlined that Iran and Algeria have the capacity to create a new world order. Aware of this situation, Turkey seems determined not to leave its potential African partners in the hands of rival regional and global powers.
Great who wants to create a new world order with the berbers of Algeria?

They are saying they will go to war against Iran for years it is just a show they said they will attack Iraq and overthrow Saddam Hussein and they did shortly after that they are saying the same thing about Iran for years what did they do about it? Nothing

Attached: OY_FUCKING_VEY.png (808x212, 28.86K)

Attached: 8A4CCA94-8832-46F0-922F-E39211471EF9.jpg (828x1075, 617.38K)

what world order? al kharair inc?

Yeah the Israeli Iran thing during the war is something I cant refute

What you read today /sg/?

Attached: file.png (180x279, 55.7K)

I see where you're coming from, btw how do Sunnis view Saddam? Everyone acts as if he is some Islamist figure, but he drank alcohol and smoked cigarettes and was pretty much secular