How does Anyone Respect Western Women?

Guys can go up to random women on the streets and make out with them so easily, literally just being asked to a handshake is enough for these whores. I have no idea how any decent man has any respect for these creatures.

youtube.com/watch?v=aHhmnl-Bl7A

Attached: prank.jpg (1920x1080, 145K)

>Hey old farts, I'll pay you 10 bucks if you just stand here and pretend this whore is your daughter or something

>this is real

This. These videos are staged in Los Angeles.

Wignats are morons that want you to respect these evil sluts.

"Hot guys can go up to random women"
ftfy
Average and ugly guys get 5-20 for sexual assault.

Just pay and stage it. No charges.

Not real but still requires real sluts who want to kiss strangers for money/fame

tradcucks continue seething.
you will never be a man.

Attached: lalli_bishop_painting.png (1182x800, 1.95M)

And you think that prostitute would agree to kiss you for money? Lol

Attached: A0EA2700-BD80-4816-9073-81C0889DC326.jpg (207x116, 6.6K)

They’d even kiss a dirty Indian if it got them a step closer to a pair of retarded shoes.

Chris isn't hot though, he's an incel or at least has incel looks.

You scorn whores, and respect the rest
Did you think of that, mr shill?

Prostitutes don't kiss, even if you offer them $1000s

He hits up random wannabe instagram models and asks if they want to be in a skit, and part of the skit is to kiss him. They agree not knowing that the full video is going to be 100% him kissing random girls. Dude probably has all the HSV types in that dirty mouth. It's actually worse than them doing it spontaneously because they're doing it for money.

About half of then do, even the good-looking ones. They always ask first, but sometimes don't ask if you want a bj without condom and start trying to suck it so I have to stop them. I've only ever kissed one's that I would kiss if I knew her irl, but never gotten a bare bj from one. The only risk from oral sex is herpes and possibly HIV. You're highly unlikely to get gonorrhea or chlamydia from oral. Those two and herpes are the most commonly spread, and herpes typically only spreads during the oozing pus sore phase so it's visibly obvious not to put your dick in there. Something like 66% of the population has type 1 (cold sores) and 18% has type 2 (itchy sores).

No more room in the bunker for us, OP. Also, what year is it?

Attached: OperaHouse.jpg (2480x1985, 1.65M)

They're not seeing it as prostitution, and they're not prostitutes so they're not familiar with do's and don'ts of that industry. They see it as an acting or modeling gig where they have to kiss a guy. Actresses kiss guys all the time for roles, and they don't mind when it's a guy they would kiss anyway. I'm not sure what incentive he's offering but he's definitely offering incentive. It's too staged, girls don't just act like that and no he's not a Chad who would illicit immediate wet panties. Dude is fugly and pulling obvious pick up artist BS that girls will tell you to fuck off for if you try irl.

>$1000s to get a kiss from an already dirty sex worker

Attached: D72BA81A-A2C7-4764-AA87-88EB3FD5B838.gif (245x280, 1.3M)

why do incels exist if this can get laid with these whore this easily?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-01-30 230529.png (548x473, 180.44K)

meme flag
i too believe everything i see on youtube, schlomo

I really wanted to experience my first kiss and didn't want to have sex before getting my first kiss, it felt super weird and awkward.

I offered an extra $500 to an already $1000/hour hooker and she declined it.

Between ages 19 and 22 I never kissed anyone, only had sex.