Slav Appreciation Thread

Slavs are the best Europeans. We're the only ones who don't cuck in the modern age. Some losers on pol attempt to disagree, but fuck them.

Attached: all_hail_perun_by_gielczynski_dayymjo-scaled.jpg (2560x1707, 617.48K)

You will cuck

I've always liked and respected Russians desu

Coming from a fucking german... kek. What a tragic outcome you all have to endure now. The Fourth Reich will be a Slavic one.

Yes. Very based. The Slavic people have a tough but polite demeanor.

>tattoos
dropped

>In the modern age.
You've already been through modernism and now it's been spread westward.
Else ye forgot Slavs went all in on Marxism, remain federalists and still adhere to the collectivism of idpol.. so no, you're not immune, you're just more seasoned.

He says this from the US
The slavs are cucked too by this point, the jews put their claws in our nigger cattle castes minds.
I would rather die alongside a based canadian that takes action over a serb that sits on his ass

Not mentioning ukraine and russia are ruled by jews openly
Dumb post nigger

I personally like Russians but fuck they (along with americans and brits) are responsible for plunging the world into darkness.

Taxes are too high
What does the slav blame?
Greedy government?
Or the shopkeepers?

What he means is that after they become prosperous again, they'll oligarchy boogaloo Gazprom '91 all over again.

Attached: Holodomor.jpg (1600x1191, 396.36K)

The jews used them to do that, redpill

I can give you a nod for your points made. However, this knowledge isn't hidden. The west should be even more prepared and resistant as a result of having eastern Europe as its case study. Slavs are just a tougher people all around. I'd like the rest of Europeans to be the same, especially since I am an American. However, most White people are cucks now to a varying degree.

They've never gotten past the starting phase of wealth without spazzing out and destroying everything.

Imagine being proud of being a literal rape baby.

Yes, the same way americans are being held hostage to a jewish government. But Soviets were the most satanic empire on the 30s, Brits and Americans knew that and chose to side with them to attack germans. that makes them the main reason for us to be in the shit we are in.

Means your male line is savage and based.

>tattoos
>dropped
Even Tocharians had tattoos on their arms and faces. It's literally ancient aryan tradition.

>memeflag

thank u ameribro, very cool. I wont say "I hate america and americans" for some time
nigger
>collectivism bad
It could be good without jews. nothing too crazy, personal freedom still in tact, just giving more importance to greater good than to personal, egoistic degeneracy of masses (ironic) would be nice

>savage
nigger.

Haha. Can't stop you from saying that my Polish brother. Sometimes I wish my great grandparents stayed there, but burgerland is where I now must reside for the time being.

>Brazil
Kek

Poles are too based and civilized to be considered slavs.
>american flag
are you really in a position to mock muttzil tho ?

kek relax flaggot, just making this a safe space for poltards who hate tattoos

>It's literally ancient aryan tradition.
Gay af