Who killed him and why?

who killed him and why?

Attached: o-JOHN-F-KENNEDY-facebook.jpg (1536x1945, 553.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jRhQekGyiRI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

who cares
he was a whiny little bitch faggot
/thread
kys

The devil

LHO. no conspiracy here. take meds.

LBJ, because JFK wanted to throttle the CIA and LBJ was a CIA nigger. CIA is bigger than most people imagine. It's basically a satellite government for the ayyys.

>who killed him
pic related
>and why?
be careful what questions you ask user

Attached: The_Smoking_Man_(X-Files).jpg (250x333, 16.03K)

you must be 18 to post here timmy

Jackie did the act.
The "interests" made her.
The cover story with Oswald, CIA, all that shit is basically a limited hangout.
Why do you think that big film "JFK" trails away from the pursuit and instead falls into the narrative?

Jackie did it, and they gave her a pat on the back around when LBJ was sworn in.

Feds controlled by the Jews
wanted to end the federal reserve
Lee Harvey Oswald was the fall guy

My friend's mother was a WaPo journalist. Her and a senior reporter were looking into the case. She was contacted by a source in Miami but would only talk in person. So she went to the editor to get a ticket to Miami. Then she got an anonymous call saying that if she got on that plane, she would not be getting on the return flight. She told the editor who was so scared he cancelled the ticket and wouldn't let her go.
Another user here told me about the Cuban Mafia and it's leader who hated JFK with a purple passion for fucking up the Bay of Pigs. So it's possible this is who she was going to talk to.

The CIA because he was going to defund them.

No one. He faked his death because he couldn't take the pressure of doing the right thing while knowing the US was already in the hands of the anti-human cartel that literally runs the entire world affairs from the shadows.

cia and mossad
JFK wanted to shut down glowies and was blocking (((them))) for getting THE bahm
plenty of others had reasons and didnt mind helping out

The CIA because he wanted to open talks with Russia about the ufo files we have to form a peaceful alliance and he wanted to end the Fed permanently.

The X-Files is a documentary

trust no one

Lee Harvey Oswald. Doesn’t google work for you?

The mate Dave, over a tick bill.

The DOD extracted him

This. He literally had a speech the week before about getting rid of the FED. He also had wrote about hitler a lot in his diary. (You can youtube this) it literally was as always... the jews :(

>Cuban Mafia and it's leader who hated JFK with a purple passion for fucking up the Bay of Pigs.
/This/ and he wasn't the only one, very poor planning all around.

I dont get how people think it must be sinister. It was natural causes.

Jackie did it because of Monroe

You know it was on film right? Jackie didn’t do that shit.

Time traveling mischief man here. I did it, for the lulz.

This dude legit called out the jew ONCE in a speech and THEY already deemed that an unforgivable act.

Rothschild hired an assassin to kill him because he was against the interests of globalist bankers. There are to many culprits who are falsely named in this instance.

Why was Kennedy killed?
Who benefited?
Who had the power to cover it up?

Attached: AA56EA29-FCBF-4A9D-87F7-ADE297B2C65B.png (1072x445, 435.92K)

His brother was fighting a jewish Lobby - AIPAC if I remember correctly.
He did something with silver that the jews did not like and he also was a geniuinely good human.

More importantly I want to ask this question:
What happened to assasinations? Clauss Schwab boasted that the WEF has their pupils running all of europe simultaneously starting from the covid19 crisis.
Have the assasinations completely stopped after jewish positive politicians and leftists have taken offices around the world ?
I mean I would expect at least assasination efforts after the crap they pulled with covid 19 and inflation, or the rapefugees.
Yet ther is nothing, does this mean that the WEF and their pupils / predecessors were responsible for the past assasinations ?

Attached: kek.jpg (379x380, 30.85K)

George H.W. Bush shot JFK as a young CIA operative under orders from Nixon and Johnson, who were left with the responsibility of making sure a global thermonuclear war didn't occur. I know this sounds strange, but JFK's policies would have led to WW3 very quickly.

Attached: DELUDED GUNMAN LOL.jpg (259x194, 6.49K)

LBJ. His main hitman’s fingerprints were found on boxes in the sniper’s nest. No logical explanation.

Lebron James killed JFK? I knew i hated that nigger for a reason

Mossad.

youtube.com/watch?v=jRhQekGyiRI